Philips 272M8CZ/75

1 review
Christy

ChristySydney, NSW

Amazing Monitor for Gaming and Work

I bought this monitor recently due to the forced work from home COVID-19 period, this monitor is fantastic!
The colour and resolution are wonderful, I use it for both my work and console games, I had no trouble in either!
I get motion sickness with first-person shooting, I suppose most gamers would not experience this issue, I believe this monitor would do just fine as it supports up to 165Hz and 1ms response time.
I had been using Philips monitors for a while now, my old monitor I used over 4 years, does not have any issues and I use it nearly every day, still using it for my 3-monitor work setup =].

I highly recommend Philips as they build monitors with excellent quality!

Ben G.

Ben G.asked

Hi there. I saw a YouTube review of this monitor by a well respected reviewer and he could not get the HDR to work nor any frame rate above 120Hz, which another reviewer also said.

The Phillips team here seem very responsive so I would appreciate their thoughts on this please?

PS The review is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P5BGfjYvCE

Hamishasked

This monitor really seems like a great price for what you get. My desk space is unfortunately a little small, but I think 27in is a good size, and so I plan on buying this monitor. I did see a review that the colours could be a little better, but I did see the Ultra-Wide colour, and the SmartImage game mode. Does this make the display look better? And is the LowBlue mode adjustable to change the amount of blue light reduction? I wasn’t going to ask this, but I saw how helpful the Philips team was, and thought they could help.

Hi Hamish,

Thank you for leaving us a lovely feedback about your Monitor. About your query, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below, so you can get an expert answer:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Thanks, you too.

James O.

James O.asked

Hi, this may be a silly question but do the monitors have in built speakers. I recently just purchased two and the sound on them wasn’t working so I want sure if it had speakers or not

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out. The 272M8CZ/75 do not have speakers built in, but you can use the audio out port to connect your own speakers (or headphones) to them. :)

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

• GTIN12: 787976638115