Philips 65PUT6703/79 (65")

MPN: 65PUT6703/79
Listing monitored by Philips Electronics

7 questions from our users

Ricasked

How do I add Apps like Kayo, SBS on Demand and others on my 65” Phillips 65sup6703/79

Discostu75

Sorry no idea, you’ll have to ask your manufacturer, I just use try ones on there.

Wen
Wenasked

Discostu75

Sorry no idea. You’d have to check with the manufacturer. I just use the ones on there.

leon
leonasked

Purchased the TV from JBHIFI 2018 model: 65PUT6820/79 but 2021 the power board was broken, ADTVE2430XA8 / 715G6887-P01-006-002M, out of warranty but no parts to fix it.

Evelyn Zaballeroasked

I have read on one of the reviews that this TV has preloaded apps for Netflix and majority apps from overseas but can't get Stan or other apps on it. Is this true, we have just purchased one from Harvey Norman in Victoria Avenue and the Salesman said that yes, it is an Android and we can put apps on it. There is also the problem of the screen going black every now and then. We are supposed to pick up our TV on Saturday but if this is the case then we better cancel the order while it is still early. Can you please reply to me asap because this is like full deception by the Salesman and very misleading information. He also told us that the date of Manufacture was about early 2021 which I found out to be untrue because the review I just read said she purchased her TV in November 2018.

Discostu75

Hi Evelyn, I only use Netflix so I’m unsure of the other aps being downloaded. Also I’ve had no issues with the screen going black. Everything works well here.

Evelyn Zaballero

Thank you for your answer. I watch a lot more apps like Stan, Disney, Apple TV, Amazon Prime and others. So as you can see, I am really concerned that I won’t be able to watch them.

John W.
John W.asked

I would like to know who are the repair people who service Philips TVs in Melbourne?
When I clicked on email contact, it gave me an email, but that company put me onto someone else, and now my TV has been in for repair (Ambilight) for nearly 6 weeks and it is still not fixed. Apparently, still waiting for a quote on lights???.
I told the repair shop several times what was wrong, and 2 weeks after it went in for service, I was contacted and told there was nothing wrong with the picture! ah hello, HELLO, I said it was the ambilight.
I have asked PHILIPS several times who repairs their TVs, but It seems Philips is not interested in replying, as once they have taken money for products.

Stuartasked

I thought these 'reviews' by prior customers/purchasers were supposedly for the selected item as nominated.....in this instance the 65" version, but for which one reviewer, Laurinda ?, it states her purchase cost was only $199.00, if that's the case I'll take '3' units please !...... a little diligence in fact checking could go a long way prior to publication please people .

Paul W.
Paul W.

I personally think Laurinda accidentally left a digit out of the price she paid and the review is actually for the product in question.

Stuart

So based on that......which 'digit' do you imagine she did leave out then ?,,,,,as quoted the $199.00 could go a number of ways & could in some potential form/s or other become exorbitantly unbelievable........

Phelines
Phelines asked

Philips 65PUT6703/79 (65")
When was this tv built?
Is this PHILIPS TV can download Play store?
If yes please explain, am getting frustrated with it now, its been more than 4 hours am trying to find a way to download others app than the app who is already on, been doing way lots of Google's search, YouTube watch but can't find anything about it,

Please if you got a customer care call me on +61469600545 ,we go step by step to install it..
Just bought on Saturday at Harvey Norman in Mount barker SA,

I feel stupid as I left my LG in Melbourne and now I am stuck with..

Someone help please ...