Hard to use

There's no good instruction for how to use this product. It required a individual stand to get charge on this product, its better improve as the diamond clean toothbrush. Good luck

Purchased in September 2018.

Philips S.Philips

When it works, it is great, but after a few months... It just breaks...

I have purchased my first Sonicare Airfloss Ultra from Shaver's Shop on Pitt St in the CBD, it works for about 3 months than the bump just shut itself down, so I went to the shop and got a replacement. After another 3 months, the same issue happened to the replacement, and I went back to the shop for another swap.... Guess what? It happened again just last week... Now I don't know what to do with it? Should I go back and get another swap? or should I just ask for a refund?

Purchased in January 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Keeps breaking down

I love what it does. My gums have never been healthier but I'm on my third as they keep dying. Last one has lasted less than eight weeks. Tried cleaning it as directed on website to no avail. I give up. Too expensive to persevere and my local.harvey Norman store is going to blacklist me if I keep returning them at this rate. Great idea. Terrible design

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Brittany

BrittanyIllawarra, NSW

I love using the sonicare air floss the first few times I used it and used floss straight and I missed one or two teeth

I feel like this products cleaned my teeth better then floss unless you miss a spot. I like that it has an option for one blast 2 or 3 blast. It sits on the bath room vanity and holds charge for about 3 to 4 days

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Brittany, thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences here, it's much appreciated! We're glad to hear you feel like the device does its job well. :-)

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

very average

i guess it worked well but i soon returned to regular flossing after buying as it felt like it did a better job. it dies super fast and just isnt worth it

Purchased in April 2018.

Josh M

Josh MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works well but I went back to regular flossing soon after buying.

Works well but I went back to regular flossing soon after buying. It feels like i was doing a better job with regular floss and I had issues using the AirFloss between some of my teeth due to the tight space.

Purchased in June 2017.

Bryan M

Bryan MDublin

One my second one in less than a year and it has just died exactly as the first one did..

One my second one in less than a year and it has just died exactly as the first one did. Tried charging for 24 hours and that did nothing. From reading the reviews here this is not uncommon. I wish i had seen these reviews before purchasing. I'll buy a waterpik instead and bin the one i have.

Lou

LouAustralia

Gum feel great

So easy to use and my gums have never felt cleaner. Much easier than flossing and with 3 extra heads with the purchase the whole family is using it. Its so quick and convenient to use.

jess

jessMelbourne

love it

this is the most expensive teeth brush I have ever bought and it did not disappoint me and it works really well with my teeth as well! I feel like my teeth becomes whiter after using it and even the dentist recommend this!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Jess. Thanks for taking your time to write this review and we're glad to hear you like our product. :)

Works great

Great product for those who cant be bothered to floss. I would still use regular floss as well on occasion but this is great for a daily basis. Bit bulky on the bench with the water resorvoir.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Paul, thank you for sharing your thoughts on the Sonicare AirFloss! Great to hear that you're so keen on the appliance. Happy flossing!

Norman

NormanSydney

nice addon for teeth flossing, but cant do exactly same thing as normal flossing

I use this at home and it definitely cleans differently than string floss. Regular floss is effective but messy. Flossing picks are convenient to use but don’t work as well (if you are going for a thorough clean). I like that I can fill with oral rinse and get it below the gum line. I use all three types and would not recommend using the Air Floss as your only floss.

Rubbish

I’ve had 2 of these things and both have failed. The first one started making a funny clicking sound with no fluid output, changed under warranty. The second one didn’t even last as long as the first one and simply doesn’t do anything. It’s does charge but that’s it. These are very expensive - not impressed.

Isabella

IsabellaMENINGIE EAST

Great toothbrush for ultra-clean teeth

This electric toothbrush gives an exceptional clean. I have braces but it still makes it easy to clean my teeth- it doesn't hurt or anything. I can't really fault it except for that it doesn't have the rubber bit at the back of the toothbrush head to brush the tongue. The "gum care" setting cleans the gums really well and the "polish" setting makes my teeth really white. I couldn't get my teeth this clean and white with an ordinary toothbrush plus I like the shape of the brush head which makes it comfortable just to slide it along my teeth/gum line. It's built is solid.

Shawnee

ShawneeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good and Bad

It was very easy to use and to carry, especially when we traveling. The idea of use mouthwash with this machine i think its excellent .
I really like this , and i use it everyday.
But for some reason, this machine keep broken after like 3 months. Still can turn on, but when you press the button nothing come out.
I have to change it again and again, the current one i use is the 4th one.
This is not just happen to me , i asked some of my friends who use this as well. Same issue happen to them as well.
I really hope this issue can be fixed, coz i feel like i need this machine to clean my teeth , i feel uncomfortable without it.

A werewolf

A werewolfMORRISONS

Effectively protect my oral health

This electric toothbrush has improved my gum health problem very well. The design of this product is very delicate, very human, meticulous in workmanship, powerful in cleaning, better care of the health of the mouth, and long battery life. Good products for home travel, good reviews

mc787954

mc787954VALENTINE

Philips Sonicare AirFloss

This electric toothbrush is a good friend of mine sent me, I like Philips brand, this is a very good brand, I get up every day to use this toothbrush, electric toothbrush can effectively remove the bacteria on my teeth, better protect my teeth, product features is to be able to use the vibration of the way to clean my teeth efficiently and completely

OIUUIUIU

OIUUIUIUMORRISONS

Philips Sonicare AirFloss

The main function of electric toothbrush is of course to better whiten my teeth and protect my mouth

Through the rapid rotation or vibration of the motor movements, the brush head can generate high-frequency vibration, instantly decompose the toothpaste into fine foam, and deeply clean the teeth gaps. Meanwhile, the vibration of the brush hair can promote blood circulation in the mouth and have a massage effect on gingival tissue.

The battery is so powerful that I only charge it once every two weeks

Philips S.Philips

We're glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :) Spread the word.

Austin Darke

Austin DarkeLawitta

Reduced bleeding of my gums

I was a bit skeptical at first, however reading the reviews here provided enough validation that it would likely be efficacious. My issue was that daily flossing caused a good deal of bleeding, as the gum line would be traumatized. I now floss every other day and use this product every day (after flossing and brushing on the 1st day and after brushing on alternate days). This has reduced the amount of bleeding significantly and my mouth feels a lot better as well. I'll probably purchase some tips for it soon. I'm certain I'll keep on using it.

Philips S.Philips

Amzing product with prefect teeth-care

My dantist suggested me to purchase a Airfloss to stop teeth-bleeding which lasted for past couple years.I have been using Sonicare AirFloss (and electronic tooth-brush) for several week so far and my teeth have completely stoped bleeding and I only charged them once~I really recommomnd prople who have oral problems and these products are the best oral care at home.

Customer42

Customer42Sydney

Good when it works

Good protection to oral health, cleans well, easy to use. Excellent, when it works. Built quality was unfortunately not the best, the unit died after a few months, it will not turn on. Have it replaced by customer care who are quite responsive.

Stephen Capper

Stephen Capperasked

Why won’t it turn off?

ROG
ROG

Because they are poorly made. I love the product but they don’t last.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your question. It's unfortunate to hear you're having some issues with your AirFloss. We'd love to see how to assist with this. You can reach out to us at 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm EST) for Australia and 0800 658 224 (Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm) for New Zealand.

Charlotte G.

Charlotte G.asked

I loved my Sonicare AirFloss but it has stopped charging. I ordered a new charging to see if that was the problem but it is still not working. Any help?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Charlotte. That doesn't sound good and thanks for asking. We think that the handle might be faulty. We advise you to contact our product experts directly here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=PERSONAL_CARE_GR%2BTOOTHBRUSHES_CA for further assistance. They might be able to help you out. :)

Lesley G.

Lesley G.asked

The door to the water chamber of my sonicare air flossed has broken off can I get a replacement or can it be repaired?

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for the question - we're sorry to hear that the water chamber of your AirFloss has broken off, and we'd definitely like to see how we can help. Could you please get in touch with us through phone (1300 363 391) or social media (Facebook or Twitter @PhilipsCare)? Our colleagues will then do their best to have this resolved for you as quickly as possible - thank you!

Kind Regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211/06 (AirFloss 1.5)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211/06 (AirFloss 1.5)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8240

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8240

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8221/02

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8221/02

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8111/02 (Original)
  • Discontinued

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8111/02 (Original)

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and Flossers
Price (RRP) $199.95$149.00$169.95
PurposeBrushing and Flossing
FeaturesCharging Case
Brushing / Flossing Modes1
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included1
Colour / Finish White with Green Accents
BatteryInternal
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2015
Replaced byPhilips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/UltraPhilips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/UltraPhilips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/UltraPhilips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/Ultra

Download manual