Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8111/02 (Original)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8111/02 (Original) (page 3 of 3)

• Battery Life

andlep

andlepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product.

Love using this air flosser. Easy to position between teeth.The use of high pressure pulse removes stubborn food that my waterpik could not. The first time I used it I thought it was not cleaning properly, however after a couple of tries I got the hang of it. Highly recommend this flosser.
Easy to use.

vmrbBrisbane

Cleans between large gaps well without pushing food down or hurting gums

Philips S.Philips

Great initiative

Overall I found it works well, I use mouthwash not water, and manage to get it to work from both sides I teeth, certainly had a vast improvement to my oral health. Yes it can be a bit hard to use on areas where my teeth have little gap but persistence prevailed
Ease of use
Lack of mouthwash storage area

thedriverAustralian Capital Territory

Poorly executed - not enough pressure

Teagan W.Philips
thedriver

Just a follow up for other readers here that may see this. I sent my details to Philips as per their request, but I didn't hear back from them. Unfortunately, the poor customer service lets this down even more.

Alex S.Philips

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve experienced. If you could call us on 1300 363 391 (Option 4) or contact us on philips.product.review@philips.com we’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

SusiQ

SusiQAU

My personal opinion: Revolution in Oral Hygiene

DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strange, but good.

See all Philips Sonicare AirFloss reviews

Mondayitisasked

I watched a video demo on You Tube of the Philips AirFloss. It seemed to give out a fairly powerful shot which I would expect to give a proper clean, however, I have sensitive teeth and gums and I'm wondering if the shot action can hurt at all?

Avidreviewer...
Avidreviewer...

Hello! The shot action dose not hurt but might make your gums bleed. However any floss makes your gum bleed. I found that over time this stops. It might give you a bit of a fright because the air/water shot is powerful, hehe. It's a great product and I love it. Keeps my gums and teeth really clean!!!! I hope this helps.....

The Woz Review
The Woz Review

Hi it is a short firm blast, it takes a little perseverance , I had sensitive gums and using a mouthwash in the blast tank cleaned and aerated my gums, don't overdo it and just do one shot at a time between the teeth this should ensure healthy gums in a few weeks making them less sensitive as well.

Mondayitis

thanks for answering my question

Jerryasked

The device is wonderful, but I have problem with its life. I bought one from HK International Airport last November, and started having difficulty with the battery this April. Instead of allowing you using for a couple weeks between charge, I had to charge it almost everyday. Recently, the battery seemed to be totally dead. As the battery is not replaceable, this means that my device is also dead.
As I did not buy it in OZ, I do not know whom I should go for advice.

DBO

Ours died in the battery as well. Philips is looking at repair/replacement.

Teagan W.Philips

Dear Jerry,
Regarding your Philips Sonicare AirFloss, please contact our Consumer Care Centre on Ph: 1300 363 391 (Option) 4, as the Philips Sonicare products are sold with a two year International Warranty.

Jerry

I have just contacted BPM Australia Pty Ltd, the agent looking after this device. To my surprise, the replacement has been shipped to me right away.
I am very happy with the service!

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Download manual