Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2137/72

Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2137/72 (page 2 of 15)

MPN: 35909128

• Pressurising Speed
  • Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)
  • Product is used:
    • Several times a week (1)
  • Safety

WAQA

WAQASydney

Very Handy House hold item

This is not your normal cooker. It can do a lot of more stuff and you will get a free recipe book with it to make some some lovely dishes. Easy cooking, put everything in cooker and it will be ready in due course. Easy cleaning and all items are easy to clean. You don't have to stand there during the cooking, like normal cooker.

Good product.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Yoyo

YoyoBrisbane

Easy cooking

Love to be able to put everything in the cooker and the food will be cooking itself. No need to watch the stove, and more cooking overflow from the stove top. Great taste, can cook anything, soup, stew, cake, dessert, rice, etc. Can't imagine it can do many different kids of food.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Philips S.Philips

2 faulty units, still not fixed after 4 weeks.

After returning one unit to shop as the pressure valve didn't work. I was issued with a replacement. Same issue but Philips insisted on repairing. That was a month ago. Literally hours spent type chatting, matter supposedly being escalated (3 times). Getting nowhere. So frustrated and annoyed. Lost faith in the product and severely disappointed in Philips after care

Date PurchasedOct 2018
rose
rose

Yes. I did try them and after re explaining, like I have done 5 times before they told me to re contact officers through type chat. Just another waste of time.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Rose, welcome back. Could you send us a PM containing your contact details? We would like to speed this up as we understand you've been waiting for too long now.

Kind Regards,

sarah.corteseAU

valve has started malfunctioning

Had it for 13 months. For the most part loved it. Around 6 months ago the rubber seal started falling out whenever I lifted the lid and then stopped sealing so I would have to mess around with the lid to get it to seal properly. Then recently the valve fell out, (right about the time the warranty expired) and now it wont pressurize properly, unless I cover it with a cloth and sit something heavy on top of it. Very annoying and quite disappointing. Any advice would be welcome. I don't want to have to babysit it every time I cook something.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
sarah.cortese

Thanks will contact after the holidays.

KrinnyThePooh

KrinnyThePoohHunter Region, NSW

Excellent!

I bought this yesterday after having it on my wish list for many months. I used it last night to make pea and ham soup. It was super quick, easy to use and cooked to perfection. (nothing worse than a chewy split pea!) The family insist it was the best ever, and since I used the same old recipe I can only assume the new cooker made all the difference.
Very happy, highly recommended!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Marta Browne

Marta BrowneAU

Not quite good enough...

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Riot

RiotMount Gravatt

Great cooker

Got this to replace a tefal cook4me and this leaves the tefal behind. I use the manual controls and appreciate the different sear temps and intuitive controls, however it does take a little longer to come up to pressure than the tefal did. It’s very easy to clean and maintain, but not dishwasher compatible . Haven’t tried the slow cook function yet, but will update this review when I do.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

LavendercatSydney

Amazing product

Libbylibbylibby60@hotmail.com

Very disappointed

I bought this cooker and have had no luck i cooked beef after sticking to the instruction it was not cooked. Then i cooked the lamb korma to the recipe it came out watery and the meat not cooked properly. I cooked corned beef on slow cook for 8.5 hours and still not cooked properly i had better luck with my $20 slow cooker from k.mart i am so disappointed what a waste of money.

mad56

mad56Murgon

Extremely happy with this cooker!

I purchased this cooker 2 weeks ago and I'm so glad I chose this one. I previously had a Breville Versa Cook, which I thought was okay (until it died), but this All-in-one takes cooking to new heights for me. I had previously been nervous about pressure cooking, but no more. This cooker makes sumptuous meals in very little time and I find it very easy to operate. I have even made cakes in it without changing any part of the recipe. The interior bowl is easily cleaned and doesn't smell, even after the messiest dishes have been cooked in it. I anticipate many happy hours cooking with this device. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who may be sceptical about pressure cooking.

Useless POS - Phillips Outsourced support are useless

- Wont pressurise properly (only gets to 01 or 02 max!)
- Lid wont open for 30+ Minutes after cooking, pressure release/unlock doesnt work - trapping food inside
- Called service centre who didn't offer any troubleshooting and who after 3 phone calls could still not provide me a correct phone number for a philips service centre in NSW Australia, They didn't even have a street name just 'Shop 26'

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Mwallis999

Mwallis999

Third time lucky

didget

didgetsydney

Use it regularly

very easy to use, sometimes it's difficult to get to come to pressure again after the meat is finished and you want to add some veggies at the end. not sure if this is my fault or the machines. I've used it to make yoghurt as well as meals and it worked great ( pot in pot ) Cakes and cheesecakes came out good. Never used the slow cooker function, I just don't see the point

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Bill

BillCastlemaine

Good...BUT

Yes...good...HOWEVER...having problems whereby the cooking process starts, yet the floating pressure valve has not risen...in other words, it is not pressurizing. Also, when it intermittently DOES pressurize, the pressure escapes through the vent valve. I have tried cleaning etc to no avail...not happy...when it works, it is great, however you don't know whether it is going to work or not...

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Lin JAU

Great cooker

It's not harder to use, but you need find more recipes to know what you can use it to cook also the cook time is hardiest part for me, it need more experience, but it is really good cooker it can slow cook or high pressure cook , for the price I'm really satisfied with it, it not really hard to clean, but my only concern is about the rubber seal things, it is bit hard to clean after using few times, but it's not big deal. Just wondering if we can get get the deal parts somewhere.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Thank you so much ! Very helpful

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerMelbourne

It’s great

Takes so quick to make dinner now, and safe when you have kids. Can’t live with out it at all. I’ve tried making stew and it was great! Very easy to clean takes only seconds. It’s a great investment piece in the kitchen. Time saver for busy mama like myself

Bec

BecPerth

I don’t get it

I needed a new slow cooker but splashed out and spent big on this for the pressure cook function. I just don’t understand it but the meat is never that great. My husband said that it always tastes like the cooked meat has been chucked in at the end of everything else being cooked. It falls apart but is slightly dry and there is zero depth of flavour. This has been the case with several different recipes and types of meat. Very disappointing for the price, given we could get this flavour with our old $20 slow cooker. I wouldn’t recommend it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

ReaseChristchurch

Not an Instant Pot, but a good Presser Cooker.

Purchased at Farmers .

Connie

ConnieAustralian Capital Territory

Great product, pity about the instructions

A great product that does pressure cooking and slow cooking, and is easy to clean. Not sure about the yoghurt function, the sales assistant told me it was added due to customer requests. Only thing Is that the instructions aren't the easiest to follow, particularly if you've not used this type of cooker before.

See all Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2137/72 reviews

Frequently Asked Questions about Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2137/72

How do I use the warm function on my Philips All-In-One Cooker?

The Philips All-In-One Cooker will automatically go into a warming function for up to 12 hours after the cooking timer has gone off, regardless if the cooker was in Pressure Mode or Normal Mode. You do not need to enable this mode.

What does an E3 error mean on my Philips All-In-One Cooker?

When an E3 error appears, it means the temperature of the inner pot of the cooker is too high. You will need to wait until the inner pot falls to room temperature before you can use or program the unit again.

Latest Consumer Questions

Asan

Asanasked

I am using brown rice. How do i cook it in my cooker? Should the water level same as the recipe for normal rice?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Asan, thank you for your question. We recommend you to reach out to our product team, for the right assistance. You could contact them with the phone number: 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Hope to speak to you soon!

Not happy Janasked

Can the timing on the HD2137 pressure cooker go past 59 minutes? When I try to press the time past 59 minutes it reverts back to 1 minute. Very annoying if the recipe says to cook for longer.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jan. Thanks for your question. The time of your HD2137 indeed only goes up to 59 minutes, so we'd advise to restart the device after this period as a workaround if your recipe needs a longer preparation time. If you have any other questions or would like more information you can reach out directly to us on 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST for Australia. Hope this helps. :)

Many thanks

Tracy H.

Tracy H.asked

How do i set the cooker to rissotto. Thanks

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Tracy. Thank you for asking your question in here. To prepare risotto, you close the lid and touch the PRESSURE COOK menu to select the RICE/RISOTTO program. We hope this clears it up a bit, but please do let us know if there is anything else you would like to know about your appliance. We're always happy to help.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Download manual