Philips Aquatouch S5380SC

2.0

1 review

Amir MSydney, NSW

Unreliable

This was a replacement of another one within warranty period - the original stopped recharging and cleaner stopped working - with this one cleaner stopped working! I don't have plan to buy a shaver every 2 years - my original shaver worked for 10 years straight until I got tired of it!

Thanks a lot!
    I contacted the Philips customer service as indicated above and they happily organised a replacement, free of any charge - fantastic service.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for the update! :)

Kind regards,
    The Philips Australia Team

Bruce H.

Bruce H.asked

How do I clean my razor
    Bruce Hocking

Philips S.Philips

Hi Bruce, thank you for your question. You can find more information about how to clean your shaver on this page: https://www.download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/s5380_26/s5380_26_dfu_eng.pdf?_ga=2.239287619.1115150874.1592223495-743127548.1587640558#page=24. For more information, feel free to contact our product team via 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will gladly assist you.

Kind regards,
    The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives