MPN: S5380SC
2.0 from 1 review

Unreliable

This was a replacement of another one within warranty period - the original stopped recharging and cleaner stopped working - with this one cleaner stopped working! I don't have plan to buy a shaver every 2 years - my original shaver worked for 10 years straight until I got tired of it!

Hi Amir, Thanks for your review. We regret seeing that you've been experiencing these problems, both with your current and your previous shaver. We completely understand that you don't feel like buying a new one every two years and thus we'd like to see if we can be of any help here. We advise you to reach out to our product specialists on 1300 363 391, they are able to help you further! Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamThanks a lot! I contacted the Philips customer service as indicated above and they happily organised a replacement, free of any charge - fantastic service.We're very glad to hear this and thanks for the update! :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team