Disappointing!

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Wendy G
Wendy G
Philips S.Philips

We're sorry to hear this, Wendy. You can always send us a message on Facebook or Twitter for further assistance. We like to have another look at this and see if we can help you.

Poor Philips Customer Service-Faulty AquaTrio Pro mop

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Philips AquaTrio Pro FC7088/01

The device broke down several times within less than a year, last time the floor horizontal part broke off the vertical part, it turned out that the joint subjected to significant mechanical stress was wade of about 1mm thin plastic. The design is made by an idiot. It is an expensive garbage, and it ended where it belongs. It seems like pretty much all products of Philips are of similar grade. I would like to give it a 0 star grade if it was possible.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Philips S.Philips

Great idea - pity the product doesn't live up to the hype

Date PurchasedOct 2016
KLD
KLD

I love this product

Philips S.Philips

Haven't actually used it yet

I received my new appliance. Excitedly unpacked it, only to discover it cut off constantly. Checked water levels, trouble shooting, stood it upright, took the handle out, reattached it. Then I pressed the 'on' button in without the handle attached and it continued to run. Obviously this won't be sufficient without a handle. There must be a fault within the operation handle. TVSN offered a refund or replacement. I choose a replacement, but now I'm thinking I should have just taken a refund after reading all these reviews! Oh dear!!

Deb
Deb
Philips S.Philips

The Aqua Trio may need to be primed. Leave the Aqua Trio upright and stationary and holding the trigger for 15 seconds. This will remove any air or bubbles from the system. Repeat this step if the problem continues.

Soo

SooCairns

Very disappointed

I was so excited to purchase and receive the Aqua trio. I had problems a couple of months in with the water container leaking. Returned it to TVSN - waited nearly 3 months for a response - was told they would follow up with Philips. I came home and new water containers received from Philips - had to then ring to see where rest of machine was. It eventually arrived. Re assembled and won't work - blue light on but no rotating of rollers or power.
Will contact TVSN again to return - don't want it - don't trust it to be reliable - not cheap and expected much more.

Philips S.Philips

We forgot to mention that if you prefer to be contacted, you can share your contact details with us through a private message here. We'll make sure they'll reach out to you. :)

Kind regards,
the Philips Australia team.

Laura LandiniSydney

It's wonderful.

I have verified 600x600 and I use to have to vacuum, mop and if I didn't want to see the streaks on my floor, I had to dry them as well. For the people complaining that the powers cuts off.. it because the water tank is low.. just add some water, and if will be ok.. I'm ecstatic.. love it.

very good

I bought aqua trio 2 months ago and my mom too. Mine works just fine, i am really satisfied with it. No stains and floor dries really quickly. But the one my mom bought, the container of clean water started leaking with no reason why. Everything looks just fine.
All in all - It is easy to maneuver but it doesnt celan edges, i have 170m2 to clean and i fill tank 4-5 times. i clean it everytime im done with it and i use it at least 4times a month.

Tina
Tina

Despite leaking water container mom is more than satisfied. She has a dog in house and she doesnt have to vacume and clean floors seperatly.

Philips S.Philips

That's good news Tina! Should she ever want to get in touch with us regarding her AquaTrio, she's more than welcome to reach out to us. :)

Love and hate!

PhilipsPhilips

Sandra56

Sandra56South East Queensland, QLD

Not great

I have used this item twice. First time on 5 separate occasions it asked me to clean the rollers over the space of 10 minutes. Also when tried to use the cleaning tray it did not remove the water there as it did not go for the required time ie 15 seconds, so dripping dirty water onto the cleaned region. It actually cleaned quite well and dried quickly, but the appliance is a nightmare to use for anything taking more than 20 minutes. Changing the water was not an issue only needed to do that twice. Wish I had some the other review before buying the product have returned it.

Philips S.Philips

Hello Sandra. We're sorry to hear that the product didn't meet up to your expectations. Please call us on 1300 363 391. We’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

LFH

LFHNSW

Very disappointing

Philips S.Philips

Hello, sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve experienced. Please call us on 1300 363 391. We’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

JURSKIasked

hello,

recently i mopped a severely dirty balcony floor and some small stone particle was mopped also. Then the machine only starts to work 3 seconds and red light appears on brushes and the machine goes off. Every time i turn it on, it repeats the same, 3sec and off. What could i do to fix it, which part to open and clean maybe? The machine is great so i would like to make it work as soon as possible.

Guarantee is off so i would like to try to do something by myself. Any suggestions?

best regards,

Jura, Croatia

TTran

If red light flashing- lid not closed properly.
If red light static- remove roller and unblock and clean out. Close lid.
Hope this help.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jura. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear that you're AquaTrio seems to be malfunctioning. Hopefully we can how out. Could you try the following tips to remove the stone? https://www.philips.com.au/c-f/XC000002505/my-philips-aquatrio-pro-shows-a-red-light-during-flushing. This should get it working again, but if it doesn't we recommend reaching out to us via Facebook or Twitter(@PhilipsCare). We'd be happy to help figure out how to get your AquaTrio up and running again.

JURSKI

Hello, I've tried this method but something else is on here. I've noticed that the rotating particles on which brushes are attached have a slight left-right motion, well at least one of them, other one is firm and not being able to rotate a bit. Maybe something stuck in the housing preventing brushes to rotate, when i turn it on, it Works few seconds but i can see below that brushes don't start to rotate. Any hints?

best regards

Weenee N.

Weenee N.asked

Wanted to know the both nozzle got water or only one will got water from the water tank. I notice one is wet but the other brush is dry. Any problem with it? Thank you.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Weenee, thanks for your message. You would indeed expect both brushes to be wet. However, it could also be that due to the rapid movement of air between both brushes one is almost instantly dry. Does the AquaTrio Pro work as expected apart from the previously mentioned concern?

The Philips australia Team

Leemira Y

Leemira Yasked

Hi good afternoon. Is it possible to fixed the break triActive trio vacuum? As in already break into two. Thanks for the reply

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategorySteam Mops