Disappointing!

Pros: if you have floors that only get dusty or a little dirty then the AquaTrio may be okay for you as it does leave tiles beautifully shiny & quite dry.
Cons: the rollers do not remove stubborn dirt, stains, pet hair or dry material; the water tank & waste tanks are too small & the catches flimsy - the catch keeping the water tank broke on mine after a few months; the rollers have to be cleaned a lot as muck gets caught in them; the electronic sensers kept playing up so that the machine kept thinking it was out of water when it wasn't; after a year the catch holding the waste tank in broke; finally one of the roller clips broke! I was very disappointed in this cleaner. It was an expensive purchase from Phillips, a reputable manufacturer, that after two years was useless.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Hello Wendy, we're sorry to hear about the difficulties that you have experienced. We like to get in touch and see if we can help you. Please contact our Floor Care team here: http://www.philips.com.au/content/B2C/en_AU/support-home/support-contact-page.html Or send us a message on Facebook or Twitter. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamThank you for your response. I tried the link you mentioned but found it confusing. Unless Philips is willing to replace the machine there isn't much you can do to help. I have bought quite a few Philips products over the years & have been happy with them. However, as I have wasted $699 I doubt I will buy any more.We're sorry to hear this, Wendy. You can always send us a message on Facebook or Twitter for further assistance. We like to have another look at this and see if we can help you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Poor Philips Customer Service-Faulty AquaTrio Pro mop

Poor Quality Product and worst Service!

Just wanted to update my review of the AquaTrio Pro all in one mop, which I initially wrote a good review by my first impression but wanted to share my sincere experience just a couple of months usage. Like other reviewers, I was hoping not to be the unlucky ones to get a lemon but I think the overall product is poor quality.
Water tank leaked within 6 months and had it was repaired by service centre-very poor service, at least clean the machine when handing back to customer rather than just replace the water tank part (clear water tanks instead of blue colour and even the parts are not identical to the original and it took nearly a month!).
The plastic bottom near the rollers chipped and was starting to stratch the floors. Philips customer service was very poor- long delay. I think if there had more 1 fault within the first year, it should automatically be replaced. Waited too long for customer service and had to email pictures and information and this was a waste of time and effort (apparently have to return the machine to a service centre AGAIN for assessment). Organised TVSN for a refund (fast return and excellent service-highly commending TVSN). Should have got a refund or replacement at the the very beginning.
Have used Philips Airfryers, diamond toothbrushes and pasta makers all have been great. Have experienced problems with the toothbrushes and Airfryers and the service was great as they were quickly replaced but was very disappointed by the SERVICE by a huge company like Philips.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve our service and processes. We'd like to pass your feedback on to the concerned team to see if there is anything we can do, but are we correct that you were able to get a refund by now? If so, then we're glad to hear that you were able to find a solution after all, although we agree that our service has room for improvement, based on the above. Thanks for making us aware. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamHi Thank you for your interest in improving Philips customer care. To improve Philips customer satisfaction your company should look at your futile warranty processes: hopeless telephone customer team, email photos and details of problem, contacted again by telephone and still not immediately assessed and after extensive delay, bring to service centre and after further delay, pick up a sub standard product. The second time round was even worst as the customer team did not care at all and had experienced unnecessary delay and that was the reason why I dealt with the problem myself! For a well known company, Philips can learn from great customer service like TVSN- telephone of problem, RMA via free post, a replacement/ refund. Even Dyson beats the huge Philips company in warranty and customer satisfaction as any problems are dealt immediately and with care.Hi again, Thanks for your follow-up. We're sorry to hear that your experience with our service has been a disappointing one. We do appreciate your elaborated feedback and it goes without saying that we can learn from this situation. Please know that we are always eager to provide you with the best and quickest service and it's a pity to hear that we didn't achieve our goal in your case. Again, thanks for sharing your feedback and please contact us via Facebook or Twitter if you ever have any issues; we're 24/7 there for you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Philips AquaTrio Pro FC7088/01

The device broke down several times within less than a year, last time the floor horizontal part broke off the vertical part, it turned out that the joint subjected to significant mechanical stress was wade of about 1mm thin plastic. The design is made by an idiot. It is an expensive garbage, and it ended where it belongs. It seems like pretty much all products of Philips are of similar grade. I would like to give it a 0 star grade if it was possible.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Hi Lester, Thank you for your review. We regret to see that you seem unhappy with our product, but we'd like to see if we can help you out. If you didn't open the device yourself, you may still be covered under warranty. Would you therefore please contact us at 1300 363 391? Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great idea - pity the product doesn't live up to the hype

When I saw the AquaTrio Pro on TVSN I thought it was an answer to my prayers. Being the person I am, I did quite a lot of research online, and despite the MANY negative reviews regarding reliability, I decided that I would be one of the lucky few to own a machine that worked perfectly. So I bit the bullet, and received my machine from TVSN today. Can you begin to imagine my dismay when I discovered that I am one of the seeming majority that has a machine that turns itself off after a few seconds and flashes a blue light at me.

It's a huge shame that you have produced (and continued to sell) a machine that you are obviously aware has more than a couple of glitches. I have rung your "support" number, and spoke with a young lady who was extremely difficult to understand, and could only tell me to take the machine back to the store from where I purchased it. A little difficult when it is a television shopping network located in a different state.

I love the idea of this machine, and for the few seconds that it works before it switches itself off, it works brilliantly. However I honestly believe that despite all your efforts over the years to produce wonderful household appliances, you have most definitely not done yourself any favours by releasing this on to the market and continuing to supply it when you know full well that it has serious issues.

I will be returning this machine to TVSN, and unlike other customers, I will be asking for a full refund. I am not going to try a second, third or fourth time. This has seriously shaken my faith in Phillips appliances, and I doubt whether I would ever purchase another. You need to do some serious damage control after this, otherwise you may end up losing many of your faithful customers.

KD

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hello there, Thank you for reaching out to us via Product Review. After reading your elaborate review, we can imagine you feel disappointed in our Philips AquaTrio Pro. Our products are designed to be durable and sustainable and it is definitely not normal for our products to malfunction on the first day of purchase. We would like to reach out to you, so we can solve the issue with your new Philips AquaTrio Pro. Could you please send us a private message with your contact details? Thank you in advance. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.Dear Philips Team, I have solved the issues with this machine - I returned it yesterday to TVSN. Whilst I appreciate your reaching out to me, I will not consider replacing this machine until I start to see positive reviews from other customers. There are just too many negative experiences from too many people. Regards, Kerryn DoughtyDear Kerryn, Thank you for your follow-up and we're glad to hear you've been able to find a solution. We're sorry to hear about your decision, although we can definitely understand it. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance, we are more than willing to help you out. If you prefer contact via phone, please contact us at 1300 363 391. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

I love this product

I had problems with it cutting out. Returned it to TVSN they replaced it. It also cut out every 10 seconds. Thought about it for a while then tried HOT tap water. Works perfectly every time. No leaking water. Vacuums, mops and dries floors to a slight dampness. Love it. It is fantastic to clean up cereal and milk spills, dropped eggs no problems. It is so easy to use. To those who have had problems with it cutting out try HOT tap water. Manual says can use cold or hot up to 50 degrees celsius but hot is better all round. The dirty tank can go in dishwasher if used to clean up food spills. Only gripe I have is that it does not "click" into lean back position to wheel across the floor when moving from room to room. First one didn't either so I don't know if this is a design fault. If this worked it would be the perfect product. I would give it 4.5 stars because of the lean back not engaging but will go 5 stars because it is an excellent product (and can't click 4.5 stars).

Hi Kathryn, Thank you for taking the time to review our Philips AquaTrio Pro. We're very pleased to hear you're happy with your purchase. We appreciate your feedback about the 'click'. We will forward this to our floorcare designers, so they can take your suggestion into account. If you ever need assistance, you can also contact us via Facebook or Twitter @PhilipsCare, as we are present 24/7 on social. :) Thank you again for such a positive review, for us that's the best way to start a new week! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Haven't actually used it yet

I received my new appliance. Excitedly unpacked it, only to discover it cut off constantly. Checked water levels, trouble shooting, stood it upright, took the handle out, reattached it. Then I pressed the 'on' button in without the handle attached and it continued to run. Obviously this won't be sufficient without a handle. There must be a fault within the operation handle. TVSN offered a refund or replacement. I choose a replacement, but now I'm thinking I should have just taken a refund after reading all these reviews! Oh dear!!

Hello Deb, Thank you for taking the time to review our AquaTrio Pro. We're sorry to hear the appliance you purchased didn't work properly. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, so we are able to pass your feedback on to our designers in our Floorcare department. Have you tried using your new appliance? We hope you will enjoy using our AquaTrio Pro. We have a couple of cleaning tips for you. If you're interested, please watch this short video: http://bit.ly/1sGfHix. We can also assist you or answer any of your questions directly via phone. If you're located in Australia, please give us a call at 1300 363 391. Have a great day! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.I haven't received the replacement yet. Somewhat annoyed that I'll now be waiting another 10 days, which will be not too far short of a month (all up) waiting to receive my machines. To be honest I'm now not confident I made the correct choice in a replacement, there seems to be an ongoing theme here. It's really not good enough!The Aqua Trio may need to be primed. Leave the Aqua Trio upright and stationary and holding the trigger for 15 seconds. This will remove any air or bubbles from the system. Repeat this step if the problem continues.

Very disappointed

I was so excited to purchase and receive the Aqua trio. I had problems a couple of months in with the water container leaking. Returned it to TVSN - waited nearly 3 months for a response - was told they would follow up with Philips. I came home and new water containers received from Philips - had to then ring to see where rest of machine was. It eventually arrived. Re assembled and won't work - blue light on but no rotating of rollers or power.
Will contact TVSN again to return - don't want it - don't trust it to be reliable - not cheap and expected much more.

That’s not what we like to hear Soo, thank you for taking the time to write your review here though. Our team of product experts might be able to help out here, they would like to get in touch with you. Would you mind reaching out to them at 1300 363 391 for Australia and 0800 658 224 for New Zealand? Thank you! Kind regards, the Philips Australia team.We forgot to mention that if you prefer to be contacted, you can share your contact details with us through a private message here. We'll make sure they'll reach out to you. :) Kind regards, the Philips Australia team.

It's wonderful.

I have verified 600x600 and I use to have to vacuum, mop and if I didn't want to see the streaks on my floor, I had to dry them as well. For the people complaining that the powers cuts off.. it because the water tank is low.. just add some water, and if will be ok.. I'm ecstatic.. love it.

If the Aqua Trio stops with the blue light flashing there may be air or bubbles in the system and the Aqua Trio may need to be primed. Leave the Aqua Trio upright and hold the trigger for 15 seconds. This will remove any air or bubbles from the system. Repeat this step if the Aqua Trio continues to stop with the blue light flashing.Thank you,

very good

I bought aqua trio 2 months ago and my mom too. Mine works just fine, i am really satisfied with it. No stains and floor dries really quickly. But the one my mom bought, the container of clean water started leaking with no reason why. Everything looks just fine.
All in all - It is easy to maneuver but it doesnt celan edges, i have 170m2 to clean and i fill tank 4-5 times. i clean it everytime im done with it and i use it at least 4times a month.

It's great to hear that you're very satisfied with the performance of our AquaTrio, Tina. :) Concerning the leaking water container of your moms AquaTrio, we would recommend for her to get in touch with us. As we'd like to see how we could get her as satisfied as you are. If you're located in Australia the relevant Phone number would be 1300 363 391. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamDespite leaking water container mom is more than satisfied. She has a dog in house and she doesnt have to vacume and clean floors seperatly.That's good news Tina! Should she ever want to get in touch with us regarding her AquaTrio, she's more than welcome to reach out to us. :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Love and hate!

When this machine works I love it, however within the first 6 months it started turning itself off constantly - I hate it. Then the clean water tank was not holding water as a small rubber stopper had come loose. Sent it off to be repaired 3 weeks later still waiting for the part (the water tank) from Singapore. Q: How many phone calls does one have to make the receive the same response from Philips customer care staff? A: This remains a mystery so many different responses to the same question. How long does it take for the part from Singapore 5 days, 2 weeks, 10 days, 3 weeks and so on. I bought this machine as my Bissell allrounder is bulky and loud - in the six years I have had it - never missed a beat. Any wonder Philips discontinued this product what a PITA.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Joro. It is great to hear that you were initially enjoying our AquaTrio Pro. On the other hand it is unfortunate to hear that this took a turn for the worse though. As we’re the Australian team of Philips we can’t look into the internal processes within our Singaporean division. We’d however like to help you out as best as possible. You could always reach out to us through our social media channels with all the details of the reparation. That way our social media team will be able to check with our Singapore team what’s the current status and when you’ll have your AquaTrio back. :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Not great

I have used this item twice. First time on 5 separate occasions it asked me to clean the rollers over the space of 10 minutes. Also when tried to use the cleaning tray it did not remove the water there as it did not go for the required time ie 15 seconds, so dripping dirty water onto the cleaned region. It actually cleaned quite well and dried quickly, but the appliance is a nightmare to use for anything taking more than 20 minutes. Changing the water was not an issue only needed to do that twice. Wish I had some the other review before buying the product have returned it.

Hello Sandra. We're sorry to hear that the product didn't meet up to your expectations. Please call us on 1300 363 391. We’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

Very disappointing

The sensors on this machine are far too sensitive. Once the sensors indicate an issue, the machine switches off. The third time I used this floor washing machine, the sensors indicated that the dirty water container was full when it was only half full, this continued throughout the six months I used the machine. The sensors to indicate the rollers needed cleaning was continually switching off the machine. The final straw was the clean water would not release to the rollers and therefore it did not wash the floor - and I think the fault was, again, the sensors sticking in the 'clean rollers' mode. Considering the price of this machine ($699) - a very disappointing purchase. A great concept - but practically doesn't work. Doesn't clean to the edges of the room - it needs external rollers or brushes to do that and a battery version (that works!) would be good.

What has made the whole sad situation worse is that I can't have this faulty machine replaced due to Philips only having one distributor in Australia and that distributor can't replace my machine as they don't have any in stock and told me they won't have any machines in the foreseeable future - so they are giving me my money back. Considering I bought this machine as I have a damaged back and manual mopping is painful, I thought that this floor washer was the answer to my issues - a very disappointing and sad situation.

Hello, sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve experienced. Please call us on 1300 363 391. We’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.