Philips Premium Digital Airfryer

Philips Premium Digital Airfryer Questions & Answers (page 2 of 7)

HD9643/17, HD9651/91, HD9650/93, etc...

129 questions from our users

Rifat

Rifatasked

I have bought a Philips xxl air fryer from myer penrith 3/4 months before, problem is the door does not fully close from the front and gaps can be seen from both sides. What should i do

Liz 08
Liz 08

I’d contact the store and see if they can replace : )

Gina59
Gina59

Agree with Liz 08, take Airfryer into Myer Penrith or contact Philips Australia directly. Need to provide copy of Receipt & photos to either or both parties. Should not have any trouble getting a replacement

Philips S.Philips

Hi Rifat. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the AirFryer. It's advisable to go back to the store if you still have a proof of purchase, alternatively you can reach out to our colleagues by phone at: 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST). They'd be happy to help out with this.

Catherine R.

Catherine R.asked

Premium Compact Digital HD9643/17

I have a kambrook KAF200 model airfryer but cannot work out where the filter goes?

Suhiena R.

Suhiena R.asked

Hi i have a twin turbostar xxl. Does the fan turn off every now and then??. Is this normal? It's taking long time to cook samosa.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. We're happy to look into this for you. Therefore, we advise you to contact our product experts directly via the below link: https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA

We hope to hear from you soon.

Adraa

Adraaasked

I've bought my Philips Air fryer 5 years ago ,It's was working perfectly, but the last year the fan stopped working so it take more time to cook well.Is there any way to fix this problem please?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Adraa. Thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear this. We kindly advise you to contact our colleagues for further assistance here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA

Benny

Bennyasked

I brought one HD 9630
5 days ago unfortunately while I am using smoke came from back side and it’s feel very hot couldn’t touch especially Back bottom side kindly advise

Philips S.Philips

Hi Benny, we very much appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with the device, though. This is not supposed to happen, of course, so we'd like you to get in touch with our specialists via 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). They will be able to look into this and provide you with assistance. We hope the matter will be resolved shortly!

Tamer Q.

Tamer Q.asked

Hi, I just used my air fryer from Philips for the first time. At the beginning the fan was working very well then after 18 minuets the fan shutdown and only the heating coil is working. Can you help with that?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Tamer, thanks for reaching out through here. Is it the case that you've selected a longer cooking time than 18 minutes, and still the fans stop working? If that's the case, we would recommend to reach out to us by phone on 1300 363 391 (AU) or through 0800 658 224 (NZ). We'd like to see what we can do to help.

Nadia S.

Nadia S.asked

Hello
When i reset the time and temperature after sometime it starts to increase the time or temperature automatically by itself. what should i do kindly help? Thanks

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Nadia. Thanks for asking. That's not supposed to happen and we like to get in touch and see how we can help. Please contact our colleagues directly here of further assistance: https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jaz

Jazasked

Hello
Do any of their products bake cakes, bread and also cook roasts etc. Many thanks. Happy Easter Jaz
in Sydney.

[email removed]

Philips S.Philips

Hi, Jaz. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here with your question. It's definitely possible to bake cake/bread in an Airfryer and cook wonderful roasts. For a full range of Airfryer recipes, you can visit our "Airfryer app" called NutriU. Alternatively, feel free to visit our website, filled with delicious Airfryer recipes: https://bit.ly/2Ku4taP. Hopefully this helps. Should you have further questions about your Airfryer, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again on of our social media channels like Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) where we're available 24/7. Alternatively, you could reach out to us by phone (AU 1300 363 391).

VonT

VonTasked

Hi I just bought this airfryer and it's the 3rd time I've used it. Today I'm baking chicken wings at 180 degrees for 15 mins. It keeps switching off around 5 to 6 mins. Is my airfryer faulty? It's not even at the max temperature.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. That's a good question you've got there. We'd like for our product team to have a closer look at this. You can reach them on 1300 363 391. Also, feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. :)

glenbas

glenbasasked

I have the XL Airfryer, & a lot of ball bearings are falling our of the bottom as well as small black plastic strips. The basket has become very hard to move

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. That doesn't sound good and we like to get in touch and see how we can help. Please reach out to our colleagues directly here: https://www.philips.com.au/content/B2C/en_AU/support-home/support-contact-page.html/#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA

We would like to hear from you.

Anuraj R.

Anuraj R.asked

Hi there,
I have got the Philips air fryer XXL model which is not even a year old. All of a sudden, it started showing a weird behavior. After setting the time and start the heating, the display screen will not show the temp/time. Instead, it will show only a few dashes (--- -- ---). And moreover, the power button will no longer work after this and the heating will stop after some time before hitting the set time. The screen will be still showing the dashes. The only option to power the machine is to unplug the power cord.

When plugin again, the power button will work fine. This issue occurs only after the heating starts.
Any ideas, what is happening here.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Anuraj, thanks for sharing your experience with us on here. That does not sound like it's supposed to indeed. We'd be happy to look into this further. Please reach out to us on Twitter (@PhilipsCare) or Facebook, if you'd like our assistance with this. You can also contact us by phone on this number: 1300 363 391.

Squid

Sounds like it's faulty. The XXL is really straightforward to use and shouldn't be doing the things you're describing. Take it back to the shop for a replacement.

Erica E.

Erica E.asked

Is it unsafe to use when the Teflon coating has come off

Hello Erica,

Thank you for asking this question. We can imagine that this is something you wonder while purchasing products that have such coating on it. We would like to point out that the materials which our AirFryers are made with are safe to use. If you experience this issue with your device, we recommend reaching out to our team directly here: 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST). Our colleagues will be able to look into this for you. We hope to hear from you soon.

Jeff

Jeffasked

My Philips twin turbo star air fryer fan turns on and off when cooking is that normal and it seems it doesn't cook in 30 min all the way and is not crispy the wings it is at 400 while cooking

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Jeff. Thanks for asking. We kindly advise you to contact our product specialists here for further assistance: https://www.philips.com.au/content/B2C/en_AU/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA

TawnyaC

TawnyaCasked

When the drawer is open after the cycle has ended you can hear the fan slowing down it is sounds like it is hitting something. This is brand new about of the box. Any ideas?

Squid

No, it shouldn't be making a noise like that. Mine shuts down really smoothly when I turn it off, even if the drawer is open. Take it back to the shop for a replacement.

Tom

Tomasked

I’m considering buying a Philips Airfryer but can decide between a XL and a XXL.
Could you please explain the difference between a 1st and 3rd generation fryer? Not the difference in size or accessories but the programs and the actual use.

Nicolev

Nicolevasked

I have the Phillip's xxl with the dial.
The dial has been increasing hard to turn and I can't tell what time it's on. Last night when I tried to use it it wouldn't turn at all it basically fell off In my hand and 2 little tabs inside have now broken off.
Anyone else had this happen?

Hi Nicolev,

We can see this is inconvenient for sure. In any case, please rest assured that we'd like to see how this could be fixed. :) Could you contact us on 1300 363 391 (AU), or on 0800 658 224 (NZ)? Then we'll be able to look into this a bit deeper. Many thanks.

Badboy

Badboyasked

Premium XXL Digital HD9651/91

Can the heating element be removed to clean area under element?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. Unfortunately, this is not possible. For more info on how to clean the heating element we advise you to follow this link: https://www.philips.com.au/c-f/XC000012903/how-to-clean-the-insideheating-element-of-my-philips-airfryer

Liz R

Liz Rasked

Our air fryer is about 2 years old and had started to overheat when used for about 10min. The back has strayed to discolour (looks yellow / burnt). Are we meant to clean or change a filter or something?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Liz. Thanks for reaching out to us and for sharing your concerns. That doesn't sound good and we like to get in touch and see how we can help. We kindly advise you to contact our colleagues here https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA for further assistance.

Indu S

Indu Sasked

Hi...my airfryer got broken at the back. Can that back part be replaced ?

Hi there Indu,

Sorry to hear about your Airfryer being broken and thanks for reaching out to us with this question. To find out if we can replace the back part of the product we do need some more specifics on the broken part. We kindly ask you to get in touch with our Care Team via 1300 363 391 (or 0800 658 224 if you're in New Zealand). They are more than happy to see how they can help you solve this issue! :-)

Mel Dyer

Mel Dyerasked

Premium Compact Digital HD9643/17

I'm keen to get your air fryer based on recommendation of friends and also the product reviews. My concern is that it appears to be made from plastic and I would think that it must be toxic when heated ? Also I don't like using non stick coatings for health concerns either - is there a pan available that's not non stick ? Many thanks Mel

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Mel. Thanks for asking. We kindly advise you to contact our colleagues here https://www.philips.com.au/content/B2C/en_AU/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA for further assistance.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives