Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Digital HD9742/93
Part of Philips Premium Digital Airfryer  4.4 (355)

Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Digital HD9742/93

VerifiedMPNs:13737, HD9742-93 and HD9742/93
4.4

38 reviews · Statistics

87% · 333 · 8%
Product is used
  • Daily (11)
  • Several times a week (18)
  • Weekly (3)
See the Best Air Fryers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Philips Premium Digital Airfry › Compact Digital HD9742/9338 reviews
Zagaloka
ZagalokaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Good air fryer

I have been looking for air fryer for few months and this air fryer definitely worth the money.
I cooked fish and chips,small pizza,scones and cookies with my air fryer.
I never use my oven since I have this air fryer also barely used oil to cook any fried food.
The good thing about this air fryer is very easy to use, cook food very well and fast.I must say I love my air fryer. Show details ·  1
Amanda H.
Amanda H.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Compact Digital HD9742/93

Was a bit more than the others but worth it

This was more expensive than others on the Market but I once purchased a really cheap one and it lasted 6 or so months before it was kaput. I'm happy with the quality and the time this one takes to heat up and be ready to re heat or something's cook from scratch
Gary L
Gary LVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts
Drew_01
Drew_01SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High Quality, High Maintainance

Very satisfied with this air fryer. Easy to use for the first time. My kids love fried food but I wanted to go for a healthier solution. Cooks fries perfectly! Show details ·  1
goldcoastlady
goldcoastladyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD101 posts

Love it

Purchased this as my small kitchen gets very hot in summer. It is the best to use. Working from home and watching my health and weight, this unit has being my savour. Have cooked all sorts of vegetables, frozen battered fish, frozen chips to perfection. As I dont read instructions I just cook most things at 180 degrees for around 15 mins. Cleaning is easy. The only downside is the accessories are not cheap to buy Show details ·  1
PTG B.
PTG B.
Rhys
Rhys
  Compact Digital HD9742/93

Great appliance BUT cleaning this product is near impossible

This air fryer is great cooks foods well.
But when I went to give it a "deep clean". Flipped over the machine to clean the element and fan but there is no way to remove or detach it to be able to clean it.
I even went as far as trying to remove the outer casing but still I couldn't even do that.

This has really put me off the machine.
 Show details

Darren P.
Darren P.NSWHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Repeated failures

To prospective buyers be warned the electronics in the air fryer cannot handle the heat owned it for approximately 8 months and main PCB had to be replaced it was ok for 8 months and again main computer failed for a second time in just 18 months I would not recommend this unit to anyone not for the price you pay for it Show details
CHRIS HUNT
CHRIS HUNTSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA28 posts

Quality product

Excellent quality, easy to use air fryer . We have used it for countless successful dishes. When you're done its super easy to clean, kudos go to Philips for this great product. Show details ·  1
Stacie C.
Stacie C.NSWSydney, NSW6 posts

Disappointed

Was expecting better things for the big price - no way is this unit workable for more than one person and does not cook evenly. Phillips will not engage with me to resolve issues. Show details
Kai W.
Kai W.2 posts
Jing J.
Jing J.NSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Very each to use

I bought this during the lock down time. It is fantastic. It is easy to use and so easy to clean. I have tried lots of recipes. You also can buy some accessories. I love it. Show details ·  1
Mandeep Pannu
Mandeep PannuVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Compact Digital HD9742/93

Made my life easy and healthy

I m very happy with use as its less time consuming. I do all kind air frying specially frozen products and also roasting all raw veggies. It is very easy to maintain and clean. Show details
Lia
LiaVictoria6 posts

Highly recommend

So quick and easy to use and clean. Cooking potatoes into wedges quickly and easily, frozen food and roasts. All no mess and so easy. Eliminates use of oil and is one of the best purchases I’ve made, we use it constantly. Show details ·  1
Nicktj
NicktjVICGippsland, VIC7 posts
  Fair Incentive Compact Digital HD9742/93

One of my best buys

I use my airfryer at least 4/5 times a week as I hate cooking in oil. We usually cook our crumbed chicken, roast potatoes or chips, roasted cauliflower or practically anything that is oven baked. It cooks very thoroughly and it doesn't heat up my house like my oven does. Cleaning is easy as each section pulls out and can be washed in hot soapy water. Show details ·  1