Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13

MPN: HR2375-13

Claudie

ClaudieHunter Region, NSW

Love it perfect pasta

Was a gift for mother’s day .
One of my favourite machine. Very easy to use. Great pasta
With lots of possibility of different kind of pasta.
Recipe proportions are easy to follow and exact.
Some member of my family and friends bought one as well.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$480.00.

RoseVictoria

Best pasta machine

the most quickest and tasting pasta ever.. after 3 attempts and getting the weights to perfect.. the pasta was so simple.. best tip is to makes sure you have weighed everything perfect... best ratio I have used:
200g semolina
50g plain four
2 eggs then topped with water to 95mls
As it Mixes it looks very dry and not formed .. then after the 3 minutes and extruded beautiful and very quick..
love love love it... don’t give up.. you won’t look back...

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman.

RobertSydney, NSW

Don't buy this garbage

We bought this machine and followed the recommended dosages as specified in the manual. We tried 3 times

The pasta machibe mixes the mix well...then when it comes to the extruding process it doesn't work. You have to manual place the mix into the small opening of the mixing assembly.

That is the only time it extruded. The nightmare doesn't stop there. When you cut the pasta to length, it sticks together.

Stay clear.

Purchased in April 2020 at Costco NSW, Casula for A$269.00.

Automatic Pasta Makers

Find out how Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13 compares to other Automatic Pasta Makers

Quick and Easy

Quick and EasyFar North Queensland, QLD

Pasta and Noodle Maker

Very surprising satisfied as we thought that the best pasta maker was the italian one but it proved us wrong. We need to modify the portions and now we have it down pat. We have also being adding other ingredients like peppercorns olives etc. Delicious

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$253.20.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for taking your time to write this review. We hope that you can use the product for years to come. :)

Michelle B

Michelle BCentral Queensland, QLD

So quick and easy and I loved the convenience of being able to whip up some fresh pasta in 15 mins.

Love this machine. It’s so easy to use and clean and is fantastic for hiding vegetable in the pasta. For a pasta loving family we will definitely get a lot of use from this machine.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Michelle, thanks for your rave review. Super to hear you've been so pleased with the pasta maker! Enjoy your hidden veggies in the fresh pasta. ;)

KimmyK

KimmyKSouth East Queensland, QLD

So fun to make and so easy with just three ingredients you have delicious home made pasta even the kids will enjoy

Easy to clean and easy to make. So fun to make with the kids
Love the variety of meals you can create with just one machine
Perfect for hiding veggies in the pasta
Fun
Delicious

Tiffany A

Tiffany AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy pasta in 15 minutes!

The pasta maker was easy to use and made delicious homemade pasta in 15 minutes! I love how the pastamaker makes different pasta shapes and my favourite was the lasagne sheets. The recipes, however, didn’t work for me. They kept on failing so I had to keep redoing the mixture and modifying them. In saying this, I would recommend the pasta maker to a friend as it’s a really good appliance to have!

Philips S.Philips

So easy to get delicious, fresh pasta

I can’t stop telling people about how good this appliance is. I watched user videos before I tried the Pasta & Noodle Maker for the first time and I was so surprised that it really was as simple and quick as it looked to use. The simplicity is the main attraction with this machine - if you put the right amount of ingredients required into the appliance you will get consistently perfect fresh pasta. It is easy to change the extruder discs, my machine came with lasagne, spaghetti, penne and linguine. It is easy to take apart and clean; if you leave the mess to harden a bit you can scrape it off and rinse the parts. My kids love getting involved, the mess is minimal, machine does it all at the touch of a button.

glww

glww

Great time saver!

Really amazing concept! Saves the hassle of the using traditional pasta making equipment. The pasta sheets made were fantastic - great consistency, texture and flavour with minimal ingredients. The cleanup was easy too, especially with the supplied tools. I found the instructional materials not super informative though, and a bit misleading on how the process works and dough should look - especially being used to making pasta the old fashioned way; the dough is very different.

C_L

C_LMelbourne

Makes great pasta and noodles!

The Philips pasta and noodle maker is really easy use. The kids love helping to make it and we've been enjoying the fresh pasta. The recipes for pasta and noodles that we've tried from the booklet have been effective.

Kim M

Kim MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We are now pasta obsessed!

I can’t stop raving about my new pasta machine! It’s so easy to use and clean. I love all the different types of pasta you can make with it! The pasta is like restaurant quality and the whole family loves having a turn. We are now having fresh pasta a few times per week.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your kinds words and that sounds delicious! We hope you and your family can use the products for years to come. :)

Kind regards, Ed.

Jacci

Jacci

So quick and easy

I found it so quick and easy to make pasta. My only downside was that the instructions were not very clear. I struggled to work it all out. Otherwise great product.

Tina k

Tina kGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect way to make fresh pasta !

I absolutely love the Philips Pasta Maker! I love that it has different shape blades included and the recipes included are easy follow. Very easy to use it makes fresh pasta under 15 minutes. I also love that it’s ewsy to take apart and clean.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Tina, thanks for sharing your review! It's great to hear you like the device as much as you do. :-)

Jasmin

JasminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This machine is awesome

Love how easy and straightforward it is to use to have fresh pasta under 10 mins. My only issue myself was that the recipe needed to be perfect! Once I perfected that it I was much more confident with this machine! Highly recommend it to my
Friends and family

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jasmin, we love hearing that you like the device as much as you do! Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback here, it's much appreciated. :-)

alexnolan

alexnolanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Such a great machine to make fresh pasta at home! Love that you can add fresh vegetable juices (perfect for fussy kids). Super easy to use and quick too! The machine does all the work! Love that the cleaning process is easy too.

Paula

Paula

Love it!

I loved using it to experiment with the different juices that I can use to make the pasta. It was very easy to use which is great and so fast to make.

Purchased in March 2019.

Dannii

Dannii

Such a great family appliance

Such an easy to use machine with an even easier clean up process! I love that you can include vegetables into the making process and the fact it’s all automatic!

Purchased in March 2019.

MiniBossClaire

MiniBossClaireIllawarra, NSW

My new fave kitchen appliance!

Being a pasta making novice, I was expecting the machine to be hard to use, but it was so simple! I love the different options for spaghetti, lasagne sheets, penne etc, and the way you can add different liquids to customize your pasta. It’s become an essential appliance in our kitchen and I love it!

Marissa C

Marissa C

Easy to use, quick and delicious!

So simple to use, no mess, easy to clean, loved making different coloured pastas too and the kids enjoyed getting involved. Highly recommend as you only need flour egg and water to make a range of tasty fresh pastas! The only thing I did differently to the recipe book was to fill the supplied cup to the top when measuring the flour otherwise it was a bit too runny.

Beautifulbutton

BeautifulbuttonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The kids loved it!

Loved this product! We had a lot of trouble getting the consistency right the first few times as it was way too sticky but since then it has been super easy and I love that we can put veggies in the pasta now! The kids had so much fun with it too!

Sandi waddell

Sandi waddellasked

I bought a Bellini pasta maker today but after reading reviews I think I'll take it back and buy a Phillips one!

No!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get the Philips

Rose

Ohh I absolutely love my Phillips one.. I use mine atleast twice a week.. may I ask why you don’t you like the Phillips Robert?

Rose

The best ratio I use and has worked perfectly every time:-

200g semolina (durum wheat)
50g plain flour
95g Liquid - 1 egg and water lightly beaten

SO IMPORTANT TO WEIGHT ALL INGREDIENTS TO THE GRAM... do not use measuring cups!!!!!!

when I first purchased the machine failed 3 times and tried to return it.. but after weighing to correct ratio, it was perfect.. as it mixes it looks like bread crumbs at first but by the 3 minutes of kneading and starting extruding it was perfect..

You can use plain flour if you wish, I like semolina as it’s easy to digest and has a nice taste too.. I also double the recipe depending how much I need...

I have told all my friends and since all have purchased one themselves after watching me make it so many times..

Todd K.asked

Hey Phillips I actually have the newer version which weighs the flour, but not listed here, however presuming the answer, if possible is the same. My friend is STRICT Keto, so no carbs (alas no traditional flours that are carbs - nut flours etc, are fine) Do you have a recipe for a truly keto pasta for this machine?

Philips S.Philips

Hello Todd, thank you for your question. We do not have a keto pasta recipe yet, we're afraid. But surely you can find something online. :) Should you have any questions about the Pasta & Noodle maker, please feel free to reach out to our product specialists at 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand). They'll be happy to help. :)

Angela B

Angela Basked

I'm seeing a lot of reviews saying the consistency is poor. Can anyone post what is a good consistency, and if this is the case, why doesn't Phillips do something about the recipe book?

Robert

It's because they don't want it to look to difficult to make.

Their videos are edited to make it look easy

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your input. We're sorry to hear that using the Pasta maker seems a bit difficult for you. We'd recommend checking out this recipe book: https://philips.to/2V9LLfI, if the videos aren't clear enough. We hope this answers your question, and if not, then you can contact us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We will be happy to help.

Todd K.

Wow, that is the same instruction book that comes with the unit which this poster is rightfully telling you is poorly written. Your response is borderline mean if you did read her comment!

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Other Automatic Pasta Makers