Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13

MPN: HR2375-13

4.5

GabyandgusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this machine

Bought this machine after it was recommended by a friend. If you use the measuring cup provided the pasta come out perfect everytime. One thing to bear in mind is that the pasta 'dough' will only work if it looks a bit like the consistency of breadcrumbs..which is not like with the manual machines, which need more of a real dough texture..made that mistake once. Never again.

Purchased in September 2020 at Catch for $278.00.

Gabyandgus

Note..the only issue I have with the whole set is the plastic measuring cup. It can be quite hard to see the measurement markings and I am yet to be able to pour liquid out of it without it spilling

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for sharing your experience. Amazing to hear that you love the machine so far! We hope it will keep making you delicious pasta's.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

Very happy with this machine. Slough can be pain to clean plastic extrusion but produces very good pasta. Had good success with single batch size. Best advise I can give is to floor plate to catch pasta.

Purchased in December 2020 for $239.00.

Doug Coleman

Doug ColemanHunter Region, NSW

Waste of Money

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for $289.00.

Automatic Pasta Makers

Find out how Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13 compares to other Automatic Pasta Makers

Claudie

ClaudieHunter Region, NSW

Love it perfect pasta

Was a gift for mother’s day .
One of my favourite machine. Very easy to use. Great pasta
With lots of possibility of different kind of pasta.
Recipe proportions are easy to follow and exact.
Some member of my family and friends bought one as well.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $480.00.

Rose

RoseVictoria

Best pasta machine

the most quickest and tasting pasta ever.. after 3 attempts and getting the weights to perfect.. the pasta was so simple.. best tip is to makes sure you have weighed everything perfect... best ratio I have used:
200g semolina
50g plain four
2 eggs then topped with water to 95mls
As it Mixes it looks very dry and not formed .. then after the 3 minutes and extruded beautiful and very quick..
love love love it... don’t give up.. you won’t look back...

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Don't buy this garbage

We bought this machine and followed the recommended dosages as specified in the manual. We tried 3 times

The pasta machibe mixes the mix well...then when it comes to the extruding process it doesn't work. You have to manual place the mix into the small opening of the mixing assembly.

That is the only time it extruded. The nightmare doesn't stop there. When you cut the pasta to length, it sticks together.

Stay clear.

Purchased in April 2020 at Costco NSW, Casula for $269.00.

Quick and Easy

Quick and EasyFar North Queensland, QLD

Pasta and Noodle Maker

Very surprising satisfied as we thought that the best pasta maker was the italian one but it proved us wrong. We need to modify the portions and now we have it down pat. We have also being adding other ingredients like peppercorns olives etc. Delicious

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $253.20.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for taking your time to write this review. We hope that you can use the product for years to come. :)

Michelle B

Michelle BCentral Queensland, QLD

So quick and easy and I loved the convenience of being able to whip up some fresh pasta in 15 mins.

Love this machine. It’s so easy to use and clean and is fantastic for hiding vegetable in the pasta. For a pasta loving family we will definitely get a lot of use from this machine.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Michelle, thanks for your rave review. Super to hear you've been so pleased with the pasta maker! Enjoy your hidden veggies in the fresh pasta. ;)

KimmyK

KimmyKSouth East Queensland, QLD

So fun to make and so easy with just three ingredients you have delicious home made pasta even the kids will enjoy

Easy to clean and easy to make. So fun to make with the kids
Love the variety of meals you can create with just one machine
Perfect for hiding veggies in the pasta
Fun
Delicious

Tiffany A

Tiffany AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy pasta in 15 minutes!

The pasta maker was easy to use and made delicious homemade pasta in 15 minutes! I love how the pastamaker makes different pasta shapes and my favourite was the lasagne sheets. The recipes, however, didn’t work for me. They kept on failing so I had to keep redoing the mixture and modifying them. In saying this, I would recommend the pasta maker to a friend as it’s a really good appliance to have!

Philips S.Philips

So easy to get delicious, fresh pasta

I can’t stop telling people about how good this appliance is. I watched user videos before I tried the Pasta & Noodle Maker for the first time and I was so surprised that it really was as simple and quick as it looked to use. The simplicity is the main attraction with this machine - if you put the right amount of ingredients required into the appliance you will get consistently perfect fresh pasta. It is easy to change the extruder discs, my machine came with lasagne, spaghetti, penne and linguine. It is easy to take apart and clean; if you leave the mess to harden a bit you can scrape it off and rinse the parts. My kids love getting involved, the mess is minimal, machine does it all at the touch of a button.

glww

glww

Great time saver!

Really amazing concept! Saves the hassle of the using traditional pasta making equipment. The pasta sheets made were fantastic - great consistency, texture and flavour with minimal ingredients. The cleanup was easy too, especially with the supplied tools. I found the instructional materials not super informative though, and a bit misleading on how the process works and dough should look - especially being used to making pasta the old fashioned way; the dough is very different.

C_L

C_LMelbourne

Makes great pasta and noodles!

The Philips pasta and noodle maker is really easy use. The kids love helping to make it and we've been enjoying the fresh pasta. The recipes for pasta and noodles that we've tried from the booklet have been effective.

Kim M

Kim MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We are now pasta obsessed!

I can’t stop raving about my new pasta machine! It’s so easy to use and clean. I love all the different types of pasta you can make with it! The pasta is like restaurant quality and the whole family loves having a turn. We are now having fresh pasta a few times per week.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your kinds words and that sounds delicious! We hope you and your family can use the products for years to come. :)

Kind regards, Ed.

Jacci

Jacci

So quick and easy

I found it so quick and easy to make pasta. My only downside was that the instructions were not very clear. I struggled to work it all out. Otherwise great product.

Tina k

Tina kGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect way to make fresh pasta !

I absolutely love the Philips Pasta Maker! I love that it has different shape blades included and the recipes included are easy follow. Very easy to use it makes fresh pasta under 15 minutes. I also love that it’s ewsy to take apart and clean.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Tina, thanks for sharing your review! It's great to hear you like the device as much as you do. :-)

Jasmin

JasminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This machine is awesome

Love how easy and straightforward it is to use to have fresh pasta under 10 mins. My only issue myself was that the recipe needed to be perfect! Once I perfected that it I was much more confident with this machine! Highly recommend it to my
Friends and family

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jasmin, we love hearing that you like the device as much as you do! Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback here, it's much appreciated. :-)

alexnolan

alexnolanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Such a great machine to make fresh pasta at home! Love that you can add fresh vegetable juices (perfect for fussy kids). Super easy to use and quick too! The machine does all the work! Love that the cleaning process is easy too.

Paula

Paula

Love it!

I loved using it to experiment with the different juices that I can use to make the pasta. It was very easy to use which is great and so fast to make.

Purchased in March 2019.

Dannii

Dannii

Such a great family appliance

Such an easy to use machine with an even easier clean up process! I love that you can include vegetables into the making process and the fact it’s all automatic!

Purchased in March 2019.

John H

John Hasked

I gather that the recipe for pasta includes water. But can I make pasta, such as lasagne sheets, with flour, semolina, and eggs alone? And can I make green pasta with flour, semolina, eggs, and steamed spinach? Thank you.

Hi there, Amber.
Thanks for reaching out to us! We are glad to hear that you are trying out new recipes with your pasta maker. In our recipe book, we explain different recipes to you, but of course you are welcome to try recipes from other sources as well! We would love it if you would share the outcome with us on Facebook :)

Billbla

Billblaasked

Hi I have the HR 2375/13 and was wondering if or how can I take it off automatic. When I do a double batch I’m sure it needs more time, but I’m only able to get around 3 mins to mix and then the rest to extrude..what am I doing wrong..

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your question. Since this machine is fully automatic, unfortunately, it is not possible to switch off the automatic mode. We hope this helps. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get in touch with us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Fridays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Our colleagues will be happy to help. Hope to speak to you soon.

Kind Regards

Melissa

Melissaasked

Just a quick one - I noticed that Semolina flour comes in two types - coarse and fine - which is better with the machine?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Luckily, both will work with the machine. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on: 1300 363 391.

See all Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryAutomatic Pasta Makers