Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13

Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13

Michelle B

Michelle BCentral Queensland, QLD

So quick and easy and I loved the convenience of being able to whip up some fresh pasta in 15 mins.

Love this machine. It’s so easy to use and clean and is fantastic for hiding vegetable in the pasta. For a pasta loving family we will definitely get a lot of use from this machine.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Michelle, thanks for your rave review. Super to hear you've been so pleased with the pasta maker! Enjoy your hidden veggies in the fresh pasta. ;)

KimmyK

KimmyKSouth East Queensland, QLD

So fun to make and so easy with just three ingredients you have delicious home made pasta even the kids will enjoy

Easy to clean and easy to make. So fun to make with the kids
Love the variety of meals you can create with just one machine
Perfect for hiding veggies in the pasta
Fun
Delicious

Tiffany A

Tiffany AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy pasta in 15 minutes!

The pasta maker was easy to use and made delicious homemade pasta in 15 minutes! I love how the pastamaker makes different pasta shapes and my favourite was the lasagne sheets. The recipes, however, didn’t work for me. They kept on failing so I had to keep redoing the mixture and modifying them. In saying this, I would recommend the pasta maker to a friend as it’s a really good appliance to have!

Philips S.Philips

So easy to get delicious, fresh pasta

I can’t stop telling people about how good this appliance is. I watched user videos before I tried the Pasta & Noodle Maker for the first time and I was so surprised that it really was as simple and quick as it looked to use. The simplicity is the main attraction with this machine - if you put the right amount of ingredients required into the appliance you will get consistently perfect fresh pasta. It is easy to change the extruder discs, my machine came with lasagne, spaghetti, penne and linguine. It is easy to take apart and clean; if you leave the mess to harden a bit you can scrape it off and rinse the parts. My kids love getting involved, the mess is minimal, machine does it all at the touch of a button.

glww

glww

Great time saver!

Really amazing concept! Saves the hassle of the using traditional pasta making equipment. The pasta sheets made were fantastic - great consistency, texture and flavour with minimal ingredients. The cleanup was easy too, especially with the supplied tools. I found the instructional materials not super informative though, and a bit misleading on how the process works and dough should look - especially being used to making pasta the old fashioned way; the dough is very different.

C_L

C_LMelbourne

Makes great pasta and noodles!

The Philips pasta and noodle maker is really easy use. The kids love helping to make it and we've been enjoying the fresh pasta. The recipes for pasta and noodles that we've tried from the booklet have been effective.

Kim M

Kim MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We are now pasta obsessed!

I can’t stop raving about my new pasta machine! It’s so easy to use and clean. I love all the different types of pasta you can make with it! The pasta is like restaurant quality and the whole family loves having a turn. We are now having fresh pasta a few times per week.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your kinds words and that sounds delicious! We hope you and your family can use the products for years to come. :)

Kind regards, Ed.

Jacci

Jacci

So quick and easy

I found it so quick and easy to make pasta. My only downside was that the instructions were not very clear. I struggled to work it all out. Otherwise great product.

Tina k

Tina kGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect way to make fresh pasta !

I absolutely love the Philips Pasta Maker! I love that it has different shape blades included and the recipes included are easy follow. Very easy to use it makes fresh pasta under 15 minutes. I also love that it’s ewsy to take apart and clean.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Tina, thanks for sharing your review! It's great to hear you like the device as much as you do. :-)

Jasmin

JasminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This machine is awesome

Love how easy and straightforward it is to use to have fresh pasta under 10 mins. My only issue myself was that the recipe needed to be perfect! Once I perfected that it I was much more confident with this machine! Highly recommend it to my
Friends and family

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jasmin, we love hearing that you like the device as much as you do! Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback here, it's much appreciated. :-)

alexnolan

alexnolanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Such a great machine to make fresh pasta at home! Love that you can add fresh vegetable juices (perfect for fussy kids). Super easy to use and quick too! The machine does all the work! Love that the cleaning process is easy too.

Paula

Paula

Love it!

I loved using it to experiment with the different juices that I can use to make the pasta. It was very easy to use which is great and so fast to make.

Purchased in March 2019.

Dannii

Dannii

Such a great family appliance

Such an easy to use machine with an even easier clean up process! I love that you can include vegetables into the making process and the fact it’s all automatic!

Purchased in March 2019.

MiniBossClaire

MiniBossClaireIllawarra, NSW

My new fave kitchen appliance!

Being a pasta making novice, I was expecting the machine to be hard to use, but it was so simple! I love the different options for spaghetti, lasagne sheets, penne etc, and the way you can add different liquids to customize your pasta. It’s become an essential appliance in our kitchen and I love it!

Marissa C

Marissa C

Easy to use, quick and delicious!

So simple to use, no mess, easy to clean, loved making different coloured pastas too and the kids enjoyed getting involved. Highly recommend as you only need flour egg and water to make a range of tasty fresh pastas! The only thing I did differently to the recipe book was to fill the supplied cup to the top when measuring the flour otherwise it was a bit too runny.

Beautifulbutton

BeautifulbuttonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The kids loved it!

Loved this product! We had a lot of trouble getting the consistency right the first few times as it was way too sticky but since then it has been super easy and I love that we can put veggies in the pasta now! The kids had so much fun with it too!

Cass

CassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing machine!

We had so much fun with the whole family creating pasta dishes. And they all turned out perfect. The process is super easy, no extra washing up or excess mess.

Family7

Family7Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice to have fresh pasta

It’s a good machine. Not too bulky and can easily fit on the bench. Great that it has a storage compartment for the attachments. The machine mixes the mixture well and it’s easy to add the liquid. It pushed out the mixture well but we found that it only pushed out half of the mixture and took a while for it to push the other half out. The bowl, lid and arm were easy to clean. The pasta attachments took longer to clean.

Very efficient machine!

The machine is very easy to use and efficient as you get freshly made pasta in less than 5 mins all up! Pasta has great texture so definitely a winner!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, lovely to hear that the Philips Avance Collection is a winner for you! Hopefully you can enjoy many tasty pasta dishes in the future. :)

Mellis77

Mellis77

What a machine! It's fantastic!

I'm hopeless in the kitchen. yesterday I made penne and fettucini! Of course this awesome machine did most of the work. It was easy, quick and tasted amazing! Super impressed! Can't fault it.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the pasta maker - we're delighted to hear that it has been a welcome addition to your kitchen!

angela_leebaw

angela_leebawasked

Hi are the shaping discs compatible with all models?

Hi there Angela,

Thanks for your question. You can find the compatible discs for this model, by clicking on the following link: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HR2375_13/avance-collection-pasta-and-noodle-maker/partsandaccessories.
Hope this helps!
If there's anything else we can do for you, feel free to let us know.

Paulasked

Could someone advise me on the difference between the HR2375/13, HR2358/06 and HR2357/06, aside from colour? It’s not clear from the Philips website. Do they all have auto weighing function?

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your question and your interest in our pasta makers! We've prepared a little chart that compares all 3 models, for your convenience: https://www.philips.com.au/etc/philips/b2c/compareproducts.html?locale=en_AU&catalog=CONSUMER&ctn=HR2375/13,HR2358/06,HR2357/06.

As for your second question - the HR2358/06 is the only model out of the 3 that has the inbuilt auto weighing function. We hope this is helpful!

Kind Regards,

Paul

Thank you for your reply Philips. I had seen this chart but it still isn't clear to me why I would choose one particular model over the other as I can buy all for about the same price. Am I correct in that the HR2375 is the latest model? Is there a reason it doesn't have the auto weighing function? Some websites say that the HR2358 is now a discontinued model?

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for coming back to us, Paul! Indeed, the HR2375/13 is the only (and latest) pasta maker that is currently available in Australia - we wouldn't be able to point out why exactly the auto-weigh function is missing, since that is the decision of our product designers, however we do know that it does the job just like the other models mentioned. Feel free to let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Kind Regards,

Hopeful purchaser

Hopeful purchaserasked

What is the difference between HR2458/06 and HR2375/13

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in our Pasta maker. Let's see. The second one you mention, the HR2485/06, is the Avance collection. This is our model with the least shaping disks. We must say that we aren't able to find the other model you've mentioned. Could it be you mean another model number? We look forward to your reply.

Kind regards ,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryAutomatic Pasta Makers