Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13

4.4

Doug Coleman

Doug ColemanHunter Region, NSW

Waste of Money

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for A$289.00.

Claudie

ClaudieHunter Region, NSW

Love it perfect pasta

Was a gift for mother’s day .
One of my favourite machine. Very easy to use. Great pasta
With lots of possibility of different kind of pasta.
Recipe proportions are easy to follow and exact.
Some member of my family and friends bought one as well.

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$480.00.

Rose

RoseVictoria

Best pasta machine

the most quickest and tasting pasta ever.. after 3 attempts and getting the weights to perfect.. the pasta was so simple.. best tip is to makes sure you have weighed everything perfect... best ratio I have used:
200g semolina
50g plain four
2 eggs then topped with water to 95mls
As it Mixes it looks very dry and not formed .. then after the 3 minutes and extruded beautiful and very quick..
love love love it... don’t give up.. you won’t look back...

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Automatic Pasta Makers

Find out how Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13 compares to other Automatic Pasta Makers

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Don't buy this garbage

We bought this machine and followed the recommended dosages as specified in the manual. We tried 3 times

The pasta machibe mixes the mix well...then when it comes to the extruding process it doesn't work. You have to manual place the mix into the small opening of the mixing assembly.

That is the only time it extruded. The nightmare doesn't stop there. When you cut the pasta to length, it sticks together.

Stay clear.

Purchased in April 2020 at Costco NSW, Casula for A$269.00.

Quick and Easy

Quick and EasyFar North Queensland, QLD

Pasta and Noodle Maker

Very surprising satisfied as we thought that the best pasta maker was the italian one but it proved us wrong. We need to modify the portions and now we have it down pat. We have also being adding other ingredients like peppercorns olives etc. Delicious

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$253.20.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for taking your time to write this review. We hope that you can use the product for years to come. :)

Michelle B

Michelle BCentral Queensland, QLD

So quick and easy and I loved the convenience of being able to whip up some fresh pasta in 15 mins.

Love this machine. It’s so easy to use and clean and is fantastic for hiding vegetable in the pasta. For a pasta loving family we will definitely get a lot of use from this machine.

Purchased in May 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Michelle, thanks for your rave review. Super to hear you've been so pleased with the pasta maker! Enjoy your hidden veggies in the fresh pasta. ;)

KimmyK

KimmyKSouth East Queensland, QLD

So fun to make and so easy with just three ingredients you have delicious home made pasta even the kids will enjoy

Easy to clean and easy to make. So fun to make with the kids
Love the variety of meals you can create with just one machine
Perfect for hiding veggies in the pasta
Fun
Delicious

Tiffany A

Tiffany AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy pasta in 15 minutes!

The pasta maker was easy to use and made delicious homemade pasta in 15 minutes! I love how the pastamaker makes different pasta shapes and my favourite was the lasagne sheets. The recipes, however, didn’t work for me. They kept on failing so I had to keep redoing the mixture and modifying them. In saying this, I would recommend the pasta maker to a friend as it’s a really good appliance to have!

Philips S.Philips

So easy to get delicious, fresh pasta

I can’t stop telling people about how good this appliance is. I watched user videos before I tried the Pasta & Noodle Maker for the first time and I was so surprised that it really was as simple and quick as it looked to use. The simplicity is the main attraction with this machine - if you put the right amount of ingredients required into the appliance you will get consistently perfect fresh pasta. It is easy to change the extruder discs, my machine came with lasagne, spaghetti, penne and linguine. It is easy to take apart and clean; if you leave the mess to harden a bit you can scrape it off and rinse the parts. My kids love getting involved, the mess is minimal, machine does it all at the touch of a button.

glww

glww

Great time saver!

Really amazing concept! Saves the hassle of the using traditional pasta making equipment. The pasta sheets made were fantastic - great consistency, texture and flavour with minimal ingredients. The cleanup was easy too, especially with the supplied tools. I found the instructional materials not super informative though, and a bit misleading on how the process works and dough should look - especially being used to making pasta the old fashioned way; the dough is very different.

C_L

C_LMelbourne

Makes great pasta and noodles!

The Philips pasta and noodle maker is really easy use. The kids love helping to make it and we've been enjoying the fresh pasta. The recipes for pasta and noodles that we've tried from the booklet have been effective.

Kim M

Kim MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We are now pasta obsessed!

I can’t stop raving about my new pasta machine! It’s so easy to use and clean. I love all the different types of pasta you can make with it! The pasta is like restaurant quality and the whole family loves having a turn. We are now having fresh pasta a few times per week.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your kinds words and that sounds delicious! We hope you and your family can use the products for years to come. :)

Kind regards, Ed.

Jacci

Jacci

So quick and easy

I found it so quick and easy to make pasta. My only downside was that the instructions were not very clear. I struggled to work it all out. Otherwise great product.

Tina k

Tina kGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect way to make fresh pasta !

I absolutely love the Philips Pasta Maker! I love that it has different shape blades included and the recipes included are easy follow. Very easy to use it makes fresh pasta under 15 minutes. I also love that it’s ewsy to take apart and clean.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Tina, thanks for sharing your review! It's great to hear you like the device as much as you do. :-)

Jasmin

JasminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This machine is awesome

Love how easy and straightforward it is to use to have fresh pasta under 10 mins. My only issue myself was that the recipe needed to be perfect! Once I perfected that it I was much more confident with this machine! Highly recommend it to my
Friends and family

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jasmin, we love hearing that you like the device as much as you do! Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback here, it's much appreciated. :-)

alexnolan

alexnolanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Such a great machine to make fresh pasta at home! Love that you can add fresh vegetable juices (perfect for fussy kids). Super easy to use and quick too! The machine does all the work! Love that the cleaning process is easy too.

Paula

Paula

Love it!

I loved using it to experiment with the different juices that I can use to make the pasta. It was very easy to use which is great and so fast to make.

Purchased in March 2019.

Dannii

Dannii

Such a great family appliance

Such an easy to use machine with an even easier clean up process! I love that you can include vegetables into the making process and the fact it’s all automatic!

Purchased in March 2019.

MiniBossClaire

MiniBossClaireIllawarra, NSW

My new fave kitchen appliance!

Being a pasta making novice, I was expecting the machine to be hard to use, but it was so simple! I love the different options for spaghetti, lasagne sheets, penne etc, and the way you can add different liquids to customize your pasta. It’s become an essential appliance in our kitchen and I love it!

Marissa C

Marissa C

Easy to use, quick and delicious!

So simple to use, no mess, easy to clean, loved making different coloured pastas too and the kids enjoyed getting involved. Highly recommend as you only need flour egg and water to make a range of tasty fresh pastas! The only thing I did differently to the recipe book was to fill the supplied cup to the top when measuring the flour otherwise it was a bit too runny.

Billbla

Billblaasked

Hi I have the HR 2375/13 and was wondering if or how can I take it off automatic. When I do a double batch I’m sure it needs more time, but I’m only able to get around 3 mins to mix and then the rest to extrude..what am I doing wrong..

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your question. Since this machine is fully automatic, unfortunately, it is not possible to switch off the automatic mode. We hope this helps. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get in touch with us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Fridays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Our colleagues will be happy to help. Hope to speak to you soon.

Kind Regards

Melissa

Melissaasked

Just a quick one - I noticed that Semolina flour comes in two types - coarse and fine - which is better with the machine?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Luckily, both will work with the machine. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on: 1300 363 391.

Emmaasked

I just bought the machine HR2375/13.
pasta or noodle become hot and soft the end of extrude you can see steam come out from the mouth.
when disassemble the front panel, only one or two turn the panel knot the mixing paddle come off straight away even the front panel and disc holder still stay toghether.
If these situation are normal?

Philips S.Philips

Hello Emma, thank you for your question. We are not exactly sure what you mean, however, we would like to take a closer look at this for you. At your earliest convenience, could you please contact us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Fridays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Hi
Thank you for your prompt response. I am so happy to hear from you as I have tried to contact retailer where I bought the machine but no luck. I will definitely ring you soon. Stay safe. Emmt

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryAutomatic Pasta Makers