Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13

Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13 (page 2 of 2)

Mellis77

Mellis77

What a machine! It's fantastic!

I'm hopeless in the kitchen. yesterday I made penne and fettucini! Of course this awesome machine did most of the work. It was easy, quick and tasted amazing! Super impressed! Can't fault it.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the pasta maker - we're delighted to hear that it has been a welcome addition to your kitchen!

Samantha G

Samantha G

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

I have had the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker for just over a week now and I love it! I love the sleek black design as it fits into my kitchen decor well. It is super easy to set up, doesn’t take long to switch the pasta discs over either. I loved that within 15 mins I have fresh homemade pasta at the push of a button. I highly recommend this machine for anyone. It’s super easy to operate, user friendly, so many amazing pasta recipes can be created and the attachments that come with the maker are great. We have already made a few hidden vegetable types of pasta and the kids loved it! Win win! There is nothing I could fault about the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker, I can see that it will certainly get a good workout in our household.

Philips S.Philips

Straight forward machine and great results

Straight forward, easy to use machine.
Our first batch failed as we used 1 cup measure for the flour as per the instructions but then realised it is meant to be 250g weighed on kitchen scales and our second batch was perfect!

angela_leebaw

angela_leebawasked

Hi are the shaping discs compatible with all models?

Hi there Angela,

Thanks for your question. You can find the compatible discs for this model, by clicking on the following link: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HR2375_13/avance-collection-pasta-and-noodle-maker/partsandaccessories.
Hope this helps!
If there's anything else we can do for you, feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,

Paulasked

Could someone advise me on the difference between the HR2375/13, HR2358/06 and HR2357/06, aside from colour? It’s not clear from the Philips website. Do they all have auto weighing function?

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your question and your interest in our pasta makers! We've prepared a little chart that compares all 3 models, for your convenience: https://www.philips.com.au/etc/philips/b2c/compareproducts.html?locale=en_AU&catalog=CONSUMER&ctn=HR2375/13,HR2358/06,HR2357/06.

As for your second question - the HR2358/06 is the only model out of the 3 that has the inbuilt auto weighing function. We hope this is helpful!

Kind Regards,

Paul

Thank you for your reply Philips. I had seen this chart but it still isn't clear to me why I would choose one particular model over the other as I can buy all for about the same price. Am I correct in that the HR2375 is the latest model? Is there a reason it doesn't have the auto weighing function? Some websites say that the HR2358 is now a discontinued model?

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for coming back to us, Paul! Indeed, the HR2375/13 is the only (and latest) pasta maker that is currently available in Australia - we wouldn't be able to point out why exactly the auto-weigh function is missing, since that is the decision of our product designers, however we do know that it does the job just like the other models mentioned. Feel free to let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Kind Regards,

Hopeful purchaser

Hopeful purchaserasked

What is the difference between HR2458/06 and HR2375/13

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in our Pasta maker. Let's see. The second one you mention, the HR2485/06, is the Avance collection. This is our model with the least shaping disks. We must say that we aren't able to find the other model you've mentioned. Could it be you mean another model number? We look forward to your reply.

Kind regards ,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives