Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13

Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13 (page 2 of 2)

MPN: HR2375-13

4.4

Beautifulbutton

BeautifulbuttonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The kids loved it!

Loved this product! We had a lot of trouble getting the consistency right the first few times as it was way too sticky but since then it has been super easy and I love that we can put veggies in the pasta now! The kids had so much fun with it too!

Cass

CassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing machine!

We had so much fun with the whole family creating pasta dishes. And they all turned out perfect. The process is super easy, no extra washing up or excess mess.

Family7

Family7Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice to have fresh pasta

It’s a good machine. Not too bulky and can easily fit on the bench. Great that it has a storage compartment for the attachments. The machine mixes the mixture well and it’s easy to add the liquid. It pushed out the mixture well but we found that it only pushed out half of the mixture and took a while for it to push the other half out. The bowl, lid and arm were easy to clean. The pasta attachments took longer to clean.

Automatic Pasta Makers

Find out how Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13 compares to other Automatic Pasta Makers

monjojo

monjojo

Very efficient machine!

The machine is very easy to use and efficient as you get freshly made pasta in less than 5 mins all up! Pasta has great texture so definitely a winner!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, lovely to hear that the Philips Avance Collection is a winner for you! Hopefully you can enjoy many tasty pasta dishes in the future. :)

Mellis77

Mellis77

What a machine! It's fantastic!

I'm hopeless in the kitchen. yesterday I made penne and fettucini! Of course this awesome machine did most of the work. It was easy, quick and tasted amazing! Super impressed! Can't fault it.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the pasta maker - we're delighted to hear that it has been a welcome addition to your kitchen!

Samantha G

Samantha G

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

I have had the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker for just over a week now and I love it! I love the sleek black design as it fits into my kitchen decor well. It is super easy to set up, doesn’t take long to switch the pasta discs over either. I loved that within 15 mins I have fresh homemade pasta at the push of a button. I highly recommend this machine for anyone. It’s super easy to operate, user friendly, so many amazing pasta recipes can be created and the attachments that come with the maker are great. We have already made a few hidden vegetable types of pasta and the kids loved it! Win win! There is nothing I could fault about the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker, I can see that it will certainly get a good workout in our household.

Philips S.Philips

Straight forward machine and great results

Straight forward, easy to use machine.
Our first batch failed as we used 1 cup measure for the flour as per the instructions but then realised it is meant to be 250g weighed on kitchen scales and our second batch was perfect!

See all Philips Original Pasta & Noodle Maker HR2375/13 reviews

Sandi waddell

Sandi waddellasked

I bought a Bellini pasta maker today but after reading reviews I think I'll take it back and buy a Phillips one!

No!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get the Philips

Rose

Ohh I absolutely love my Phillips one.. I use mine atleast twice a week.. may I ask why you don’t you like the Phillips Robert?

Rose

The best ratio I use and has worked perfectly every time:-

200g semolina (durum wheat)
50g plain flour
95g Liquid - 1 egg and water lightly beaten

SO IMPORTANT TO WEIGHT ALL INGREDIENTS TO THE GRAM... do not use measuring cups!!!!!!

when I first purchased the machine failed 3 times and tried to return it.. but after weighing to correct ratio, it was perfect.. as it mixes it looks like bread crumbs at first but by the 3 minutes of kneading and starting extruding it was perfect..

You can use plain flour if you wish, I like semolina as it’s easy to digest and has a nice taste too.. I also double the recipe depending how much I need...

I have told all my friends and since all have purchased one themselves after watching me make it so many times..

Todd K.asked

Hey Phillips I actually have the newer version which weighs the flour, but not listed here, however presuming the answer, if possible is the same. My friend is STRICT Keto, so no carbs (alas no traditional flours that are carbs - nut flours etc, are fine) Do you have a recipe for a truly keto pasta for this machine?

Philips S.Philips

Hello Todd, thank you for your question. We do not have a keto pasta recipe yet, we're afraid. But surely you can find something online. :) Should you have any questions about the Pasta & Noodle maker, please feel free to reach out to our product specialists at 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand). They'll be happy to help. :)

Angela B

Angela Basked

I'm seeing a lot of reviews saying the consistency is poor. Can anyone post what is a good consistency, and if this is the case, why doesn't Phillips do something about the recipe book?

Robert

It's because they don't want it to look to difficult to make.

Their videos are edited to make it look easy

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your input. We're sorry to hear that using the Pasta maker seems a bit difficult for you. We'd recommend checking out this recipe book: https://philips.to/2V9LLfI, if the videos aren't clear enough. We hope this answers your question, and if not, then you can contact us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We will be happy to help.

Todd K.

Wow, that is the same instruction book that comes with the unit which this poster is rightfully telling you is poorly written. Your response is borderline mean if you did read her comment!

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Other Automatic Pasta Makers