SCD271/00, SCD371/00

3.1

smartiVic, 3030

Affordable product for new mums

I bought the starter set which gave me the essentials for bottle feeding. It's a great starter set for those who are unsure if they will bottle or breast feed without spending a fortune.
    This handy set will give you just enough bottles when you HAVE decided to bottle feed and test the product for yourself. It convicted me that this was the one for bubs & me... I now have purchased the complete set( steraliser, bott warmer & breast pump & more bottles).
    Not too expensive & common product can be bought @ many stores.
    When placing the lid with test on the bottle & shaking formula. I found it leaked, I couldn't tell if I had clicked the lid on properly.

See all Philips Avent Classic+ Newborn Starter Set (PP) reviews

irey

ireyasked

Classic+ Newborn Starter Set (PP)

hi pls can I use this bottles with the avent manual breast pump?

smarti

Yes, you can. I know that Avnet have started making a new version of bottles( they look a little different in shape, I've also seen they make them in pink & blue) just be mindful if you have the old bottles or the current ones. I don't see that it would be a problem though. Congrats on being a new parent .. All the best;)

Get an answer from our members and Philips Avent representatives

Philips Avent Classic+ Newborn Starter Set (PP)

Compare both Philips Avent Classic+ Newborn Starter Set (PP)
    CategoryBaby BottlesBaby Bottles
    Type / FeaturesAnti-Colic, Self-Sterilising and Wide Neck
    Bottle MaterialGlass
    BPA FreeYes
    Minimum Age 0 months
    Maximum Age 6 months
    Release dateMay 2011
    Compare both Philips Avent Classic+ Newborn Starter Set (PP)

• GTIN12: 075020006349