Philips Avent Classic+ Nipple SCF635/27

Philips Avent Classic+ Nipple SCF635/27

always a screaming baby

Everytime this bottle is used for my newborn she ends up with a horrid tummy ache. . I'm not sure if the flow is just to fast. . But there is no slower nipple... expensive. Wasn't worth it. Bought a 2 dollar bottle at store and we prefer that one.

Philips Avent
Philips S.Philips Avent

Kellie W.Bundaberg

Too fast.

These variable flow teats are easy to work out. The hole either opens a little or a lot in reaction to where pressure is placed on the teat. The flow varies depending on which group of lines you place just under the baby's nose (1-3).

When I bought these, I thought they would provide a flow similar to their numbered range. However, all of the settings are way too fast for my four month old. He cannot even use the slowest flow. I had a go myself and noted that indeed there is a lot of liquid coming out with every suck, much more than with their regular teats.

Purchasing these teats has been a total waste of money. I have tried my son on these 3 times with no success.

The idea was good, but it did not work for my son and I.

Philips Avent
Philips S.Philips Avent
Kellie W.

Hi, the issue has already been discussed with a rep. After a few contacts, the representative has agreed to send me replacement teats I'm not waiting on receiving thank you!