Philips Avent Classic PES

SCF660/27, SCF663/27, SCF663/17, etc...

3.0

Milk Spills

I don't know if this is just my baby's latching issue or the teats itself but whenever I feed her, milk are spilling out on both sides of her mouth. I have both the classic and natural but both is having the same issue. I'm thinking of trying bottles which are not wide neck and slimmer teats as I'm a little frustrated with the milk spills.

Perl
    Perl

My lo is already 5 months and we are now using #2 teats for my 4 8oz naturals and 2 classics but even the #1 which I'm using for the 4oz naturals are having the same issue.

aleesha141286

aleesha141286Marble Bar, Western Australia

Leaking out of air holes

I just had my 4th baby a few weeks ago and bought the natural bottles newborn starter kit. I used avent bottles with other children the ones with the ring that goes on lid and lovef them. But with these new designed bottles i am getting very frustrated with pretty quick. My baby only has a bottle at night for top ups and i find that the milk leaks out of the anti colic air holes. I have to keep turning the bottle until i get it in the right position but because theres a hole on each side its a bit hard. The older bottles sometines leaked out of air hole but because there was only one hole you just had to make sure its at the top.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Fine but milk comes spewing out of my baby's mouth

I had avent with my last child (now 5). I tried these new Avent Natural bottles and they are fine but my baby's bib is SOAKED and milk is all in her neck after her drinking. She collapses the 1 nipple but milk goes everywhere with the 2s and 3s. WEIRD. She's 6 months now. I think I'm going to try a different bottle! Just tired of changing her all the time!

Baby Bottles

Find out how Philips Avent Classic PES compares to other Baby Bottles

KelstandhMelbourne

About to lose it. Leaking bottles.

My baby took to these bottles straight away and has no trouble drinking from them. But the leaking is driving me insane. I can't figure it out cause it isn't every time. I've googled and googled but can't get it right. I've tried lining the teats up. Holding bottle different angle. Aggghhhhh

Kelstandh

Update. Hmmm so user error. Turns out we weren't pushing the teats all the way through the top of the white part. Problem fixed. No leaking. Very happy now :)

Philips S.Philips Avent

Glad to hear that and thanks for the update. Feel free to contact us again via the earlier mentioned phone number if you have additional questions.

Kind regards,
    The Philips Australia Team

sarah

sarahMelbourne, Victoria

Not so impressive I reckon

I've used it for 6 months now. Well... I haven't really compared with any other bottles in the market. I have always liked avent due to its idea as interchangeable with other range. Therefore I own everything of avent.. From breast pump to bottle brush. the reason why writing is because I've realised the problem is actually the teat (not my son) after reading some of the reviews! It leaks everywhere And it gets sucked in all the time due to vacuum build up. But the leakage is what I don't like. horrible milk rash n the washing of bibs. And the lid is very hard to be removed!!!!
    Anyone knows if there is another teat of a different brand that would fit avent natural bottles???

Maora

MaoraPyrmont

Good bottles

My daughter just turned 1 year old and I have decided to switch from ordinary plastic to bpa free baby bottles. I bought avent natural bottles just a month ago. The quality was awesome and I love it. Unfortunately, my baby didn't like them. As much as I want to use them, my daughter just isn't a fan. I guess she had already gotten used to plastic bottles and nipples. I'm sure these are great for some babies, but mine finds the nipple too firm and won't latch. This is quite heavy than ordinary bottles too and she can’t bottle fed herself unless you hold it for her which she doesn’t like. So far, I’m happy with the quality and I hope I can use them soon.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Lovely to hear that, Maora! Let's hope it doesn't take too long for your daughter to also fall in love with these bottles.

bella35

bella35BRISBANE, QLD

Great bottle!

I have not used this bottle but i know soo many people who use it it is easy to feed altough you have to keep puling nipple from the mouth so baby can breath. the great thing is that it is bpa free and baby wont get colic as much
    bpa free