Philips Avent Classic PES

SCF660/27, SCF663/27, SCF663/17, etc...

3.0

Aurora79

Aurora79Perth

Great bottle, my baby was originally using the mam bottles but refused them after 3 months. Wish I had started out with these, he loves these bottles, have had no issue with leakage (have to make sure you line up the indents). Only thing I would say he's coming up to 10 months old they are a bit hard for him to hold!

Philips Avent
    Philips S.Philips Avent

Happy to read that you and your boy are happy with these bottles, Aurora. Hope that he will be better able to hold the bottles firmly after a while! But it is noted as feedback for the development team. Many thanks.

Sarah

Sarah

Noisy but ok

Have been using avent since my ds been born 10 months ago, recently did a switch over to natural bottles 310ml. My son takes the bottle better and gets less gas ect however the bottle is noisy ? Makes a whizzing pitchy air sound.. Assuming it's the air valve, I guess this would only be a concern to a silent sleeper but my son sleeps like a rock

Philips Avent
    Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi Sarah, thanks for your review on the bottle. Happy to see you like it overall. Could you check if there are any parts damaged? Tiny holes for example that can explain the noise? Thanks.

See all Philips Avent Classic PES reviews