Philips Avent Classic PES

SCF660/27, SCF663/27, SCF663/17, etc...

3.0

Kait

KaitMelbourne

Perfect

Been using these bottles for a month now and haven't had any issues with them.
    It hasn't leaked and bubs can drink from them really well without any mouth leakage.
    It's easy to clean, and for the price I paid i'm really happy with the product, Would happily recommend these bottles!

Sarah

Sarah

Very happy

I Used the natural and classic models from one to 4 months and it has worked better than avent Classic. Better test in my opinion as same action for breast. Easy to transition from breast. Easy to clean and disassemble. Looks aesthically good too for photos. I am Interested to know what mums with older bubs prefer.

December 5th 2106 Update: Excellent

After 15 months of feeding, I definitely prefer agent natural to classic. Doesn't leak as much though to start with you need to make sure the nipple is pulled right through (would b nice if avent stressed this in instructions). I have been feeding with avent since five weeks. Baby is average height and weight so all is going well.

Philips S.Philips Avent

We're glad to hear this and thanks for the valuable feedback Sarah! :)

Jade

JadeWestern Australia, 6430

Love the Avent Naturals, Much Better Than Classics - NO LEAKS!!

I have twins and have tried 4 brands of bottles including AVENT. I had purchased 15+ Classic Anti Colic Bottles and unfortunately they have all leaked and have constant issues. Avent have contacted me about these and we have discussed the issues. In the meantime I tried the AVENT Naturals and I have to say this is a way superior product that my twins have both easily latched onto, the flow of the teats is great and the NO LEAKING is a BIG ++++++++!! I am very happy with this product.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi Jade. Thanks for reviewing the Natural bottles. Sounds good! Thanks for the kind words. Just a pity to hear about the classic bottles though. Good to hear these are better for you :)

Baby Bottles

Find out how Philips Avent Classic PES compares to other Baby Bottles

Bell87

Bell87

No probs :)

A great bottle, i like how this one didnt have the colic ring, the other white bottles Avent do have them and being first time parents i dont know how many times we forgot to put the rings in the other bottles.
    I like the colour of this one too
    Price was good, colour great, no colic ring woohoo!

caztrickTasmania

Fantastic bottle

These bottles are great. They are very durable and strong are numerous uses, they are a nice honey colour and unless like the other avent bottles, they do not have a separate colic ring, it is built into it - less chance of a mess! Baby can hold the bottle well and it is easy to get the right measurement.
    Overall a great bottle and worth buying. Worth buying online to get them really cheap.
    Durable, strong, pleasant looking, easy to hold, built in colic ring

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi there, thank you for your valuable feedback. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us on philips.product.review@philips.com. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Avent Classic PES reviews