Philips Avent Avent Classic+ SCF563/37

3.0

Sam

SamNsw

Long lasting , good Quality

I bought it for my son, found good quality, long lasting, easy to clean, teats comes in different flow, hen you buy teats only I found it more expensive, normally good to grab few when on sales,my son love this bottle, I tired fe other brands, but found he liked this one better.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Great bottles my kids prefer them

These bottles are great I used them with my first child and my second prefers them as well. They are easy to clean. The lids seal great so I don’t have to stress over them falling over in the nappy bag. My eldest daughters bottles lasted her about 2.5 years and you could have still used them but we chose to get rid of them

Review collected in partnership with Philips Avent

PaulW

PaulWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Frustrating.

AVOID AVOID AVOID It's a disgrace that this company is allowed to sell these horrible products. Sometimes they work fine then other times they time they leak, or if they're not leaking there's no flow through the teat. My one week on son sucked on one of these pieces of junk for more than half an hour and only managed to get 40ml!! No matter how many times I adjusted the teat of tried to change the tightness of the cap it just would not flow! I took the teat off and cleaned it thoroughly and still nothing.
    When it's 4am and you've had one hour of sleep and your child is crying, this useless product only adds to the frustrations.

Baby Bottles

Find out how Philips Avent Avent Classic+ SCF563/37 compares to other Baby Bottles

See all Philips Avent Classic+ reviews