Philips Avent 2-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker SCF870/21

• Product is used
  • Safety
Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect! glad I purchase!

We purchase from a baby expo in 2019 for around $80 from memory.
I honestly love this product.. steams and it blends in one product and I find it easy to clean.
I think having this item has encourage me to cook for bubs instead of offering pouches.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Weekly
See all Philips Avent 2-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker reviews

Amy

Amyasked

Hi there,

I have a 3 in 1 Phillip Avent steamer blender, bought in Australia. It has been working fine and I absolutely loved it. However the blend function does not work properly now, the blade does not seem to spin when I turn on. I am in vietnam, is there a number I can call to get support?

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi there, thanks for asking. You can contact our local colleagues here: https://www.philips.com.vn/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=MOTHER_AND_CHILD_CARE_GR

Please know that the support in English might be limited.

Hope this helps!

Jacqueline A.

Jacqueline A.asked

2-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker SCF870/21

Hello! Can I steam chicken and veggies at the same time? And is it safe to cook them together? Thank you

Hello Jacqueline,

Thanks for your question. It's certainly possible to steam both chicken and veggies both together, though keep in mind that you need to consider the different steaming times, for more info check out this link: https://philips.to/39Ls4j3. We further also want to emphasize that we recommend following your local food safety guidelines and cleaning the device before and after usage. We hope this answers your question.

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for your questions. It is absolutely safe to steam chicken and veggies together. You can find specific instructions in the recipe booklet. Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, just let us know. :)

shraddha j.
shraddha j.

Is it made of plastic? Is it not harmful for baby to steam her food in this ?

Lisseth C.

Lisseth C.asked

2-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker SCF870/21

If I steam vegetables and meat what should be time and the amount of water? Considering that for vegetables is 15 min (150ml) and meat is 20 min (200ml). Additional to this is the steamer reaches 20 min should I stop it or should I wait for the beep?
If there is water remain represents a big issue? Thank you

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi Lisseth, thank you for your review. We recommend you to reach out to our product team, as they could answer your questions the best way. You could contact them with this phone number: 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We hope this information helps you!

Get an answer from our members and Philips Avent representatives