Philips Avent Natural SCF660/27

Philips Avent Natural SCF660/27

3.0

Milk Spills

I don't know if this is just my baby's latching issue or the teats itself but whenever I feed her, milk are spilling out on both sides of her mouth. I have both the classic and natural but both is having the same issue. I'm thinking of trying bottles which are not wide neck and slimmer teats as I'm a little frustrated with the milk spills.

Perl
    Perl

My lo is already 5 months and we are now using #2 teats for my 4 8oz naturals and 2 classics but even the #1 which I'm using for the 4oz naturals are having the same issue.

Mike W

Mike WPerth

Bad PRODUCT

Bad choice continue using Avent product for 2nd baby.
    Some Avent teat will bending inward when baby are feeding, which make baby very upset not getting the milk. Buying the Avent teat is like gambling, some work fine and some don't. Have threw out about 6 set of teat that just don't work.
    The cap are worst design as well, can't be open with one hand.
    Buying new feeding bottle is also gambling. Had few that has strong plastic smell after sterilizing. Strangling some bottle don't those plastic smell.

Rims

RimsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst teat ever

These are the worst teats.. Milk stops flowing while baby is feeding.. I tried calling their customer service and Lady just kept on going how great this product is.. She gave me a tip on how to fix the vaccum problem, I tried it but it doesn't work... Issue is still there...
    I just want to know if there is any other teat in market which will work with these bottles otherwise I have to throw it away.. I have the full set and is just useless right now..

Baby Bottles

Find out how Philips Avent Natural SCF660/27 compares to other Baby Bottles

Frustrated

So i chose to go with the avent natural with 2nd bub. First few months were great, no problem. But now bub is 5 months and requires 5 scoops of formula with 250ml water. Just how exactly do you expect me to fit all that in a 260ml bottle?!?! I have to make 2 seperate bottles to feed bub each time cause the formula overflows and its such a waste not only frustrating!! I'm so irritated!!!

aleesha141286

aleesha141286Marble Bar, Western Australia

Leaking out of air holes

I just had my 4th baby a few weeks ago and bought the natural bottles newborn starter kit. I used avent bottles with other children the ones with the ring that goes on lid and lovef them. But with these new designed bottles i am getting very frustrated with pretty quick. My baby only has a bottle at night for top ups and i find that the milk leaks out of the anti colic air holes. I have to keep turning the bottle until i get it in the right position but because theres a hole on each side its a bit hard. The older bottles sometines leaked out of air hole but because there was only one hole you just had to make sure its at the top.

Kait

KaitMelbourne

Perfect

Been using these bottles for a month now and haven't had any issues with them.
    It hasn't leaked and bubs can drink from them really well without any mouth leakage.
    It's easy to clean, and for the price I paid i'm really happy with the product, Would happily recommend these bottles!

Philips S.Philips Avent

Fine but milk comes spewing out of my baby's mouth

I had avent with my last child (now 5). I tried these new Avent Natural bottles and they are fine but my baby's bib is SOAKED and milk is all in her neck after her drinking. She collapses the 1 nipple but milk goes everywhere with the 2s and 3s. WEIRD. She's 6 months now. I think I'm going to try a different bottle! Just tired of changing her all the time!

Sarah

Sarah

Very happy

I Used the natural and classic models from one to 4 months and it has worked better than avent Classic. Better test in my opinion as same action for breast. Easy to transition from breast. Easy to clean and disassemble. Looks aesthically good too for photos. I am Interested to know what mums with older bubs prefer.

December 5th 2106 Update: Excellent

After 15 months of feeding, I definitely prefer agent natural to classic. Doesn't leak as much though to start with you need to make sure the nipple is pulled right through (would b nice if avent stressed this in instructions). I have been feeding with avent since five weeks. Baby is average height and weight so all is going well.

Philips S.Philips Avent

We're glad to hear this and thanks for the valuable feedback Sarah! :)

KelstandhMelbourne

About to lose it. Leaking bottles.

My baby took to these bottles straight away and has no trouble drinking from them. But the leaking is driving me insane. I can't figure it out cause it isn't every time. I've googled and googled but can't get it right. I've tried lining the teats up. Holding bottle different angle. Aggghhhhh

Kelstandh

Update. Hmmm so user error. Turns out we weren't pushing the teats all the way through the top of the white part. Problem fixed. No leaking. Very happy now :)

Philips S.Philips Avent

Glad to hear that and thanks for the update. Feel free to contact us again via the earlier mentioned phone number if you have additional questions.

Kind regards,
    The Philips Australia Team

Baby Bottles

Find out how Philips Avent Natural SCF660/27 compares to other Baby Bottles

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Horrible - leaks all the time

Hospital recommended we go with a peristaltic nipple to slow my baby's bottle milk flow. So we started with small pigeon bottles. 2 months went and those bottles wern't big enough anymore and found the pigeon nipples fit these avent bottles some 1 gave us. Sad to say the avents leek all the time. In random gushes in between feeds. Not where the 3rd party teet fits on either but where the avent white piece fits to the bottle. Horrible product. Going out to purchase more expensive pigeon larger bottles tomorrow. Soiled my childs clothes in the early hours of the morning. Really crappy product. Do yourself a favor go the pidgeon bottles and teets. Costs a lot but well worth it.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hello Gerry, sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve experienced. Can you contact us on 1300 363 391 (if you are in Australia). Or send us a private message along with your contact details, we’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

sarah

sarahMelbourne, Victoria

Not so impressive I reckon

I've used it for 6 months now. Well... I haven't really compared with any other bottles in the market. I have always liked avent due to its idea as interchangeable with other range. Therefore I own everything of avent.. From breast pump to bottle brush. the reason why writing is because I've realised the problem is actually the teat (not my son) after reading some of the reviews! It leaks everywhere And it gets sucked in all the time due to vacuum build up. But the leakage is what I don't like. horrible milk rash n the washing of bibs. And the lid is very hard to be removed!!!!
    Anyone knows if there is another teat of a different brand that would fit avent natural bottles???

Bell87

Bell87

No probs :)

A great bottle, i like how this one didnt have the colic ring, the other white bottles Avent do have them and being first time parents i dont know how many times we forgot to put the rings in the other bottles.
    I like the colour of this one too
    Price was good, colour great, no colic ring woohoo!

caztrickTasmania, 7270

Fantastic bottle

These bottles are great. They are very durable and strong are numerous uses, they are a nice honey colour and unless like the other avent bottles, they do not have a separate colic ring, it is built into it - less chance of a mess! Baby can hold the bottle well and it is easy to get the right measurement.
    Overall a great bottle and worth buying. Worth buying online to get them really cheap.
    Durable, strong, pleasant looking, easy to hold, built in colic ring

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi there, thank you for your valuable feedback. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us on philips.product.review@philips.com. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

bella35

bella35BRISBANE, QLD

Great bottle!

I have not used this bottle but i know soo many people who use it it is easy to feed altough you have to keep puling nipple from the mouth so baby can breath. the great thing is that it is bpa free and baby wont get colic as much
    bpa free