Philips Avent Natural SCF663/27

Philips Avent Natural SCF663/27

3.3

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish. The teat gets sucked in every feed. Loosen the cap to help it vent and it does nothing. I've changed flow rates but every teat does the same thing. Either he gulps the milk down so fast or the teat gets sucked in and he's not getting anything. Constantly fiddling with it every feed. Leaking everywhere! Don't waste your money. Classic bottles work fine. Dread to think what the new design classic+ bottles will be like if it's the same "vent" system!!

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi there. It's a pity to hear about the difficulties you've experienced with these bottles. We consider this to be valuable feedback for our development team though. Thanks for submitting the review.

Aurora79

Aurora79Perth

Great bottle, my baby was originally using the mam bottles but refused them after 3 months. Wish I had started out with these, he loves these bottles, have had no issue with leakage (have to make sure you line up the indents). Only thing I would say he's coming up to 10 months old they are a bit hard for him to hold!

Philips S.Philips Avent

Happy to read that you and your boy are happy with these bottles, Aurora. Hope that he will be better able to hold the bottles firmly after a while! But it is noted as feedback for the development team. Many thanks.

Jade

JadeWestern Australia, 6430

Love the Avent Naturals, Much Better Than Classics - NO LEAKS!!

I have twins and have tried 4 brands of bottles including AVENT. I had purchased 15+ Classic Anti Colic Bottles and unfortunately they have all leaked and have constant issues. Avent have contacted me about these and we have discussed the issues. In the meantime I tried the AVENT Naturals and I have to say this is a way superior product that my twins have both easily latched onto, the flow of the teats is great and the NO LEAKING is a BIG ++++++++!! I am very happy with this product.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi Jade. Thanks for reviewing the Natural bottles. Sounds good! Thanks for the kind words. Just a pity to hear about the classic bottles though. Good to hear these are better for you :)

Baby Bottles