Philips Avent Classic PES SCF666/17

1 review
    Maora

MaoraPyrmont

Good bottles

My daughter just turned 1 year old and I have decided to switch from ordinary plastic to bpa free baby bottles. I bought avent natural bottles just a month ago. The quality was awesome and I love it. Unfortunately, my baby didn't like them. As much as I want to use them, my daughter just isn't a fan. I guess she had already gotten used to plastic bottles and nipples. I'm sure these are great for some babies, but mine finds the nipple too firm and won't latch. This is quite heavy than ordinary bottles too and she can’t bottle fed herself unless you hold it for her which she doesn’t like. So far, I’m happy with the quality and I hope I can use them soon.

Philips Avent
    Philips S.Philips Avent

Lovely to hear that, Maora! Let's hope it doesn't take too long for your daughter to also fall in love with these bottles.

See all Philips Avent Classic PES reviews