Philips Avent Natural SCF690/17

Philips Avent Natural SCF690/17

2.2

Worst product absolutely awfull constant leaks

These bottles leak all the time makes mixing formula a pain. Leaks all over baby during feeding. Complete waste of time money! Have both plastic and glass they all leak from both the nipple and the ring. Will be replacing the entire set. As these are useless I hate waste in landfills but it's impossible to use this poorly designed product. The company should be embarrassed

S L

S LAU

Wouldn't recommend - lids are hard to remove

I used Avent's natural bottles for my newborn and still do as it was the brand I was most familiar with. Had I known a little more, I wouldn't have bought this product or brand. There's many others to choose form clearly.

What is great about their bottle is that it does what you would expect. My baby got a good solid feed. What I do not like ids that the lid is incredibly difficult to remove, especially with wet hands. It's one thing I can definitely live without the hassle of. By the way I've been using Pigeon's wide neck teats as they match, though does have a bit of leakage.

Tes

TesMarsfield

Love this product

Love this bottle. I have bought the natural range in multiple sizes. And the option of coloured plastic or glass is great. I also love that all the screw on lids are interchangeable (lids not teats). Means I can use her avent sippy cup top on her bottles (and vice versa). Only downside is the cost of teats.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Thanks for the review, Tes! We're happy to read you're quite invested in our product line and have been using it to satisfaction. :) If you ever run into questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
    The Philips Australia Team

Baby Bottles

Find out how Philips Avent Natural SCF690/17 compares to other Baby Bottles

Meegan

Meegansydney

This isn't as bad as people say but for the price, I wish it could have performed better

I use this with my five month old baby and figured that this bottles leaks and the milk flow is a little too fast for my baby. Oftentimes,the milk just goes off her mouth which is nothing but a mess. One thing I love though is the super soft petal/nipples that comes with this. it instantly latches on my baby's mouth without a fuss.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not like it

I have been given the Avent natural bottle with number 1 newborn teat and gave it a try. The teat looks intriguing but the flow is just too fast for my two month old baby and she looks like she is going to choke on it. I am fed up with the constant dripping and spitting of the milk and will prefer not to use it.

Matthew B

Matthew BMelbourne

Needs to be recalled! Can't believe the issues we've had!