Philips Avent Natural

Philips Avent Natural Questions & Answers

SCF660/27, SCF673/17, SCF690/17, etc...

8 questions from our users

Mathapelo G.

Mathapelo G.asked

Natural

Hello... I bought the Avent bottle for my baby he's 6 months old and the bottle is leaking bad!....can you help me on what can I do with that matter please?

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi Mathapelo, thank you for sharing your experience with us - we can imagine this is disappointing and we'd like to help you get your bottles fixed as soon as possible. Have you perhaps tried giving the tips on this page a try? https://www.philips.com.au/c-f/XC000006501/my-philips-avent-bottle-is-leaking

Kind Regards,

Sumaia

Sumaiaasked

Natural

What does 1 month+ mean? Until what month this size should continue? How many sizes bottles need to be changed in a different age?

PCD

PCDasked

Natural

We are using the natural with our 4 week old and have found them to leak excessively when feeding. No matter how we hold the bottle our baby ends up wet. We don’t over tighten lid and make sure teat is in correctly. We are using the 0-6 months. Is there something else we can do? We also have medela bottles left over from hospital and don’t have any leaks with those. Considering we purchased the full Avent pack with four bottles + steamer + warmer etc we don’t want to change brand but at wits end. Look forward to your reply.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi there, thank you for your question. We regret to hear that the Natural bottles of your little one are leaking. It would be great if you could give our colleagues a call on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand), so they can see how they can turn things around. We're hoping to hear from you and we wish you a nice week.

Deeasked

Natural

Hi wondering if anyone is using the Avent 330ml bottles. I'm finding it confusing in measuring not sure where the 200 mark is, thank you kindly

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi Dee, thanks for asking. We like to see how we can help. We advise you to call us on the below number (if you are based in Australia) for further assistance.

Call us 1300 363 391

Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST

Dee

I'm just wondering if your still able to specify the measurements for the 330ml avent bottles is it in 20 or 10 ml each section very confused and does not have in instruction booklet the measurements it's very frustrating hopefully you can help

Peri

Periasked

Natural

My baby is 6 months old ..i am confused on how many holes should he using now? I am referring to the nipple..

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi, good question. It depends on the age of the baby which nipple is the best to use. If you scroll down on this page, you get an overview of all nipples: http://www.philips.com.au/c-m-mo/baby-bottles-nipples. Since your baby is 6 months old, we recommend to use medium flow, fast flow or variable flow. Just what the baby prefers. ;) If you have any further questions, please let us know. We're here to help you! Have a nice day.

karina

karinaasked

Natural

How many years can I use the Avent Classic (plastic) feeding bottle? I have been using mine for 2 years now.

Hi Karina,

Thank you for your query. You can use the bottles as long they're in good condition, without any cracks or so. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 1300 363 391 and our agents will be happy to help you out.

KaYz

KaYzasked

Natural

Just wondering if there is anything I can purchase to make the 260ml natural bottle fit 250mls of water & 35ish grams of formula? My bubs is only 4 months old & I can't seem to fit this in the bottle. I really don't want to have to purchase the even larger bottles after already buying & having no use for the 125ml bottles after only one month of use!

Hi KaYz,

Great to see you've found us on Facebook! We'd like to assist you with your query, so we've asked our product specialists to advise you on this matter.
We will reach out to you again as soon as we'll receive a reply from our colleagues.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Annoyed mum
Annoyed mum

Hi hun. I don't think there is . After receiving a response . I googled the 330ml bottle. Babies r us had them and they had a sale. Twin pack was $26.95 but they had a sale buy one get one have price so i got to individual bottles for $20! Saved $6.95

Alex S.Philips Avent

Hi again, KaYz,

sounds like you found a great deal! And to use two individual bottles is indeed a very good solution. We just heard back from our colleagues and as promised we'd like to share their solution:

As there is nothing that can be purchased to make this volume easier to mix, we would suggest the following method:

Sterilise two 260ml bottles (A and B) and measure 250ml of boiled water into bottle A.
Add half the water from bottle A into bottle B then add all 35g of formula into bottle B.
Mix well and then some more water from A into B, mix again then add the balance of the water into bottle B.
The bottle will obviously be very full but will accommodate the volume and will be mixed well.
This is the most economical way around the volume issue.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call our Customer Service on 1300 363 391 if you're in Australia or 0800 658 224 for New Zealand.

Reality

Realityasked

Natural

Are avent naturals bottles the anti-colic ones?

H Loke
H Loke

Based on the description of the product it says it came with anti colic valve. I do not have baby with colic issue so it would be hard to judge the actual effectiveness of it. It's worth trying out a few different brands if the problem persist, maybe narrow down to 2-3 brands.

Hi there.

Yes, they are indeed anti-colic. We would advise to check this page:

If you scroll down, you can find more information on the anti-colic system. :)

Get an answer from our members and Philips Avent representatives