Philips Avent Natural

Philips Avent Natural (page 2 of 5)

SCF660/27, SCF673/17, SCF690/17, etc...

• Bottle LeakageYes (67%) · No (33%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Meghana

Meghana

Avent compact Manual breast pump

Plz I suggest people not to buy Avent products...one of the fake company...i purchased avent manual breast pump and the product is defective and they are not replacing the product and not refunding the amount....and plz use mee mee products it is very very good than avent....finally i can say people plz stop using the worst avent products....

always leaking!!

Avent bottles leak all the time especially during mixing! Also when I transport them filled with water..they leak everywhere. Really disappointed with this product as I changed to them after using another brand because I heard good things. Most definitely wont be recommending them to any of my pregnant friends.

Nicole

NicoleAU

Do not like it

I have been given the Avent natural bottle with number 1 newborn teat and gave it a try. The teat looks intriguing but the flow is just too fast for my two month old baby and she looks like she is going to choke on it. I am fed up with the constant dripping and spitting of the milk and will prefer not to use it.

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Newborn 0+ teats are too fast for a newborn

I have used avent classic in the past with no problems. So with my 2nd child I didn't hesitate to buy the avent natural bottles for my newborn. The newborn teat 0+ is just way too fast. My daughter would keep coughing, bring up milk and have excess wind. I am really disappointed in this product. This is how babies develop colic. And it says anti-colic on the box. I know it's the bottle that is the cause because we used bottles from the hospital and she had no problem like the ones mentioned above. We have switched to dr browns bottles. It's just a shame as we spent so much money purchasing avent bottles that we can't even use now. Avent need to reconsider making the hole smaller for their newborn teats.

Samantha

I bought brand new avent natural teats 0+ and bottles for my newborn. We are surprised how fast it is for a newborn. It would be good if you good review your product to make sure that the flow is suited for this age group.

Matthew B

Matthew BMelbourne

Needs to be recalled! Can't believe the issues we've had!

Mum

Mumcandicemichaels001@gmail.com, Brisbane

Amazing!

Philips S.Philips Avent

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing! :)

Milk Spills

I don't know if this is just my baby's latching issue or the teats itself but whenever I feed her, milk are spilling out on both sides of her mouth. I have both the classic and natural but both is having the same issue. I'm thinking of trying bottles which are not wide neck and slimmer teats as I'm a little frustrated with the milk spills.

Perl
Perl

My lo is already 5 months and we are now using #2 teats for my 4 8oz naturals and 2 classics but even the #1 which I'm using for the 4oz naturals are having the same issue.

Mike W

Mike WPerth

Bad PRODUCT

Bad choice continue using Avent product for 2nd baby.
Some Avent teat will bending inward when baby are feeding, which make baby very upset not getting the milk. Buying the Avent teat is like gambling, some work fine and some don't. Have threw out about 6 set of teat that just don't work.
The cap are worst design as well, can't be open with one hand.
Buying new feeding bottle is also gambling. Had few that has strong plastic smell after sterilizing. Strangling some bottle don't those plastic smell.

Rims

RimsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst teat ever

These are the worst teats.. Milk stops flowing while baby is feeding.. I tried calling their customer service and Lady just kept on going how great this product is.. She gave me a tip on how to fix the vaccum problem, I tried it but it doesn't work... Issue is still there...
I just want to know if there is any other teat in market which will work with these bottles otherwise I have to throw it away.. I have the full set and is just useless right now..

This is garbage

I just threw the bottle in the garbage. It's leaking like a waterfall after 1 month of use! The cap is so hard to open one hand. The whole design is so flawed and user unfriendly! Who ever designed these bottle never had a baby. I really do not recommend any of the Avent products. Even my bigger sized bottle is starting to leak after a week of use!

Hello Neemo.

We regret to hear about your disappointment, although we can imagine it's far from ideal to have leaking bottles. Still we would like to thank you for sharing the feedback.

Frustrated

So i chose to go with the avent natural with 2nd bub. First few months were great, no problem. But now bub is 5 months and requires 5 scoops of formula with 250ml water. Just how exactly do you expect me to fit all that in a 260ml bottle?!?! I have to make 2 seperate bottles to feed bub each time cause the formula overflows and its such a waste not only frustrating!! I'm so irritated!!!

Kerrie

Kerrie

Awful

These bottles are very disappointing. This is my 4th baby and I'd used the classic with others with no issues. The natural however have been a nightmare! Time consuming lining up the valve with the barely visible notch in the lid, I've had problems with teat collapse, leaking and now I've been use the variable flow teats for a few weeks the milk is just flowing out so fast baby cannot swallow quick enough. Makes no difference turning the teat. Absolute rubbish a waste of money these bottles are. Going to be replacing them all this week with another brand!!

This product is crap!!!

H LokePerth

Not completely safe... but totally love the convenience that it brings

H Loke

Hi, thank you for getting back to me. I wasn't aware of the protective sleeves when I first got my bottle (when it was first released). Now that I don't have anymore bottle, I don't think I'll need them anymore.

aleesha141286

aleesha141286Marble Bar, Western Australia

Leaking out of air holes

I just had my 4th baby a few weeks ago and bought the natural bottles newborn starter kit. I used avent bottles with other children the ones with the ring that goes on lid and lovef them. But with these new designed bottles i am getting very frustrated with pretty quick. My baby only has a bottle at night for top ups and i find that the milk leaks out of the anti colic air holes. I have to keep turning the bottle until i get it in the right position but because theres a hole on each side its a bit hard. The older bottles sometines leaked out of air hole but because there was only one hole you just had to make sure its at the top.

Kait

KaitMelbourne

Perfect

Been using these bottles for a month now and haven't had any issues with them.
It hasn't leaked and bubs can drink from them really well without any mouth leakage.
It's easy to clean, and for the price I paid i'm really happy with the product, Would happily recommend these bottles!

Philips S.Philips Avent

Fine but milk comes spewing out of my baby's mouth

I had avent with my last child (now 5). I tried these new Avent Natural bottles and they are fine but my baby's bib is SOAKED and milk is all in her neck after her drinking. She collapses the 1 nipple but milk goes everywhere with the 2s and 3s. WEIRD. She's 6 months now. I think I'm going to try a different bottle! Just tired of changing her all the time!

Sarah

Sarah

Very happy

I Used the natural and classic models from one to 4 months and it has worked better than avent Classic. Better test in my opinion as same action for breast. Easy to transition from breast. Easy to clean and disassemble. Looks aesthically good too for photos. I am Interested to know what mums with older bubs prefer.

December 5th 2106 Update: Excellent

After 15 months of feeding, I definitely prefer agent natural to classic. Doesn't leak as much though to start with you need to make sure the nipple is pulled right through (would b nice if avent stressed this in instructions). I have been feeding with avent since five weeks. Baby is average height and weight so all is going well.

Philips S.Philips Avent

We're glad to hear this and thanks for the valuable feedback Sarah! :)

KelstandhMelbourne

About to lose it. Leaking bottles.

My baby took to these bottles straight away and has no trouble drinking from them. But the leaking is driving me insane. I can't figure it out cause it isn't every time. I've googled and googled but can't get it right. I've tried lining the teats up. Holding bottle different angle. Aggghhhhh

Kelstandh

Update. Hmmm so user error. Turns out we weren't pushing the teats all the way through the top of the white part. Problem fixed. No leaking. Very happy now :)

Philips S.Philips Avent

Glad to hear that and thanks for the update. Feel free to contact us again via the earlier mentioned phone number if you have additional questions.

Kind regards,

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Horrible - leaks all the time

Hospital recommended we go with a peristaltic nipple to slow my baby's bottle milk flow. So we started with small pigeon bottles. 2 months went and those bottles wern't big enough anymore and found the pigeon nipples fit these avent bottles some 1 gave us. Sad to say the avents leek all the time. In random gushes in between feeds. Not where the 3rd party teet fits on either but where the avent white piece fits to the bottle. Horrible product. Going out to purchase more expensive pigeon larger bottles tomorrow. Soiled my childs clothes in the early hours of the morning. Really crappy product. Do yourself a favor go the pidgeon bottles and teets. Costs a lot but well worth it.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hello Gerry, sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve experienced. Can you contact us on 1300 363 391 (if you are in Australia). Or send us a private message along with your contact details, we’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

Mathapelo G.

Mathapelo G.asked

Hello... I bought the Avent bottle for my baby he's 6 months old and the bottle is leaking bad!....can you help me on what can I do with that matter please?

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi Mathapelo, thank you for sharing your experience with us - we can imagine this is disappointing and we'd like to help you get your bottles fixed as soon as possible. Have you perhaps tried giving the tips on this page a try? https://www.philips.com.au/c-f/XC000006501/my-philips-avent-bottle-is-leaking

Kind Regards,

Sumaia

Sumaiaasked

What does 1 month+ mean? Until what month this size should continue? How many sizes bottles need to be changed in a different age?

PCD

PCDasked

We are using the natural with our 4 week old and have found them to leak excessively when feeding. No matter how we hold the bottle our baby ends up wet. We don’t over tighten lid and make sure teat is in correctly. We are using the 0-6 months. Is there something else we can do? We also have medela bottles left over from hospital and don’t have any leaks with those. Considering we purchased the full Avent pack with four bottles + steamer + warmer etc we don’t want to change brand but at wits end. Look forward to your reply.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi there, thank you for your question. We regret to hear that the Natural bottles of your little one are leaking. It would be great if you could give our colleagues a call on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand), so they can see how they can turn things around. We're hoping to hear from you and we wish you a nice week.

Kind regards,