Philips Avent Natural

Philips Avent Natural (page 5 of 5)

SCF660/27, SCF673/17, SCF690/17, etc...

3.0

• Bottle LeakageYes (73%) · No (27%)
rachelk

rachelk

Good

i used this when bub was a bit bigger and only because i got this as a sample. The lenth of the teat i think is a bit too long and bub used to gag on it at first. I use it to give her water. she tends to hold it herself
small in size
the teat length

Bad

Won't be buying these again for next child on the way. Got tired of cleaning up spills after each feed. Teats also broke quite easily, especially whilst using a teat cleaner
Teats and bottle replacements easy to find at shops/chemists. Packs available.
Found that bottles would leak from screw cap, scratch easily.

telerover

telerovervic, 3030

OK

Our son seems to like the teats and have no problems with the bottle shape itself. The cap fits too snuggly to the teat making it hard to put on and off. Cleaning the bottle is easy and doesnt require a brush. The size is ideal for newborns and young babies.
The various teats and flows that come with the bottle.
S26 formula requires 60 mls per scoop. As there is NO 120 ml marker on the bottle this makes it rather unusable. It's strange that they don't have a 120 ml marker - they have a 125ml marker, which makes no sense at all.

Baby Bottles

Find out how Philips Avent Natural compares to other Baby Bottles

Holly86

Holly86

Bad

I don't find this bottle very good it might be alright for older babies and maybe even some formula fed babies but I find the teat to be too firm. They are a rather expensive bottle so I suggest you buy one to try first. If not you can use them with other teats!
I received 2 o theses bottles with my Isis breast pump. This bottle is easy to hold and helps to prevent colic.
I do not like the teat. It is made of a harder silicone then my proferred bottles and my baby has trouble latching on. It also makes it very hard to breastfeed as she does not open her mouth wide enough after using this bottle.

izdatsweets

izdatsweets

Good

This bottle I received as a gift for my son. He didn't use this until he became 6 months because it's big in size. I think it's a great bottle for older babies an it's easy to clean. The only downside to the bottle is that it will leak alot if the bottle is not covered with it's cap.
Very great size and very easy to clean
Sometimes the bottle may leak out liquid

lauzgrant

lauzgrantvic, 3073

OK

AS good as all of the Avent products as the wide neck is easy for formula. I never had a leaky bottle with these. I would purchase this brand but probably not this size, I would go for the 200ml as they will last longer & the teats are all the same regardless of the size bottle.
Wide neck, Smaller size is good for travel for newborns as it doesn't take upas much size
125 ml does not last very long so not needed after a few months. O.k if you get them in a starter kit like I did but I wouldn't purchase them specifically.

virusfreak79

virusfreak79

PaulaDodds

PaulaDodds

I used this bottle as it came with the avent breast pump I bought. My baby took well to the teat shape and I have never had any problems with colic. Because the bottle is small, baby is able to hold at a much younger age. I have found this bottle handles the dishwasher better than any other bottle I have bought in the past. The print has not faded after months of use, bottle still looks brand new. I have found Avent by far the best brand of bottles, quality wise, yes they are a bit more expensive initially, but they last and so do the teats.
Does reduce colic and stops baby gulping air.

groovy1

groovy1AU

Great bottle, small size. I used them for water when they were too small for milk. I also used them for half feeds when needed. I love the quality and the fact that air flows in via the screw neck, without the baby having to stop feeding to let air in. I used these on my first born, and now my twins and would not use any other brand
easy to hold, stay looking new for longer, great quality
can sometimes leak, but I have found out that you need to put the cap on the teat before screwing it to the bottle, this stops it from leaking around the seal

Baby Bottles

Find out how Philips Avent Natural compares to other Baby Bottles

JayJay868

JayJay868Victoria, 3724

Good

These Avent products are pretty dear, but I think they are of excellent quality. My partner and I were happy to part with our money for these products. I found you don't need to buy any of these 125ml bottles seperately if you buy both the Avent breast-pump and steriliser as you get about three or four bottles packaged with those items. That's enough, and you can simply buy a few larger ones and use them prematurely if required. I highly recommend the Avent brand.
Quality.
Price. Don't need this size bottle for very long at all.

altopia

altopia

tashlgreen

tashlgreenAustralia

Easy bottle feeding

Mathapelo G.

Mathapelo G.asked

Natural

Hello... I bought the Avent bottle for my baby he's 6 months old and the bottle is leaking bad!....can you help me on what can I do with that matter please?

Philips Avent
Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi Mathapelo, thank you for sharing your experience with us - we can imagine this is disappointing and we'd like to help you get your bottles fixed as soon as possible. Have you perhaps tried giving the tips on this page a try? https://www.philips.com.au/c-f/XC000006501/my-philips-avent-bottle-is-leaking

Kind Regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Sumaia

Sumaiaasked

Natural

What does 1 month+ mean? Until what month this size should continue? How many sizes bottles need to be changed in a different age?

PCD

PCDasked

Natural

We are using the natural with our 4 week old and have found them to leak excessively when feeding. No matter how we hold the bottle our baby ends up wet. We don’t over tighten lid and make sure teat is in correctly. We are using the 0-6 months. Is there something else we can do? We also have medela bottles left over from hospital and don’t have any leaks with those. Considering we purchased the full Avent pack with four bottles + steamer + warmer etc we don’t want to change brand but at wits end. Look forward to your reply.

Philips Avent
Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi there, thank you for your question. We regret to hear that the Natural bottles of your little one are leaking. It would be great if you could give our colleagues a call on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand), so they can see how they can turn things around. We're hoping to hear from you and we wish you a nice week.

Kind regards,