Philips Avent Nipple Protectors SCF156/00

Philips Avent Nipple Protectors SCF156/00

Sarah quinn

Sarah quinnSouth Australia, 5169

Life saver when in pain

I used these shields on and off for the first weeks of breast feeding as we all go through cracked nipples and tenderness they were great but just a tad slippery once the milk flow gets going i found my daughter would latch and she would suck them right off

Philips Avent
Philips S.Philips Avent
TruckerChick

TruckerChickBrisbane QLD

Absolutely genius invention

I am a first time mum and within a couple days of bub learning to feed my nipple become cracked and made feeding him unbearable. Using the shield allowed me to continue breast feeding pain free while my nipple also had the chance to heal while using them. They would stay in place, not leak and not slide off. I still cringed when he would first latch but it was for no reason as there was zero pain anymore and within a week of using the shield I was able to breast feed again without them.
Painfree, stayed in place, inexpensive, able to continue breast feeding, allowed nipple to heal within days.
Need to be a little persistent getting bub to latch on as they r a different size and texture to the nipple.

Philips Avent
PhilipsPhilips Avent

Thank you for your feedback TruckerChick,
We are so glad that the Philips AVENT Nipple Protectors helped you overcome an incredibly painful feeding experience and that they enabled you to continue breastfeeding your newborn baby.
Wonderful news!