Philips Avent Nipple Protectors

Philips Avent Nipple Protectors

SCF156/01, SCF156/00, SCF153/01, SCF153/03

ingam60

ingam60Perth, WA

You get what you pay for

These drive me crazy with falling off & make breast feeding stressful (but i need to use them due to flat nipples)... Worth spending more on other brands which stay on a lot better (but still aren't great). Seems they lose their suction within a few uses.

Philips Avent
Philips S.Philips Avent

Hello Ingam. Thanks for your review and feedback on the nipple protectors. Sorry you feel this way about the product :( . If you ever feel like discussing the topic some more, please find us 24/7 on Facebook or Twitter.

Arira

Arira

babyblade86

babyblade86

Bad

Tried to use these when I had cracked and sore nipples from first time feeding and they weren't of any use. The nipple part on the shield seemed too hard for my son to be able to get good suction so it didn't work for me.

Did not allow my son to latch on so did not work for me.

Breast Pads & Products

Find out how Philips Avent Nipple Protectors compares to other Breast Pads & Products

madles

madlesSouthwest, VIC

Bad

They were a waste of money for us, I could not get them to stay in place long enough to have bub latch on correctly. He would get frustreated with all the mucking around. I didn't end up using them as it was just to hard in the end.
Like all Avent products you can find them in most stores
I couldn't get them to stay in place and baby could not latch on.

Lachysmummy

Lachysmummy

Bad

I found it to be good idea at the time of purchuse as to thinking of future breastfeeds but i never needed to use it because my son never liked them he was freaked out by the sight of the nipple protectors also it didnt fit properly so for me personally i found that it was a complete waste of money spent. Not for all.
The thought of them makes you think they are a good idea but are not for everyone.
I found that it didnt fit the way it should my son didnt like it at all and didnt want to go near my nipple when i wore it so it was a waste of money.

See all Philips Avent Nipple Protectors reviews