Philips Avent Nipple Protectors

SCF156/01, SCF156/00, SCF153/01, SCF153/03

heytherek

heytherek

Good

These nipple protectors are a handy little product to have around if you are having any issues breastfeeding baby. They are very portable and come in a good container. Quite cost effective as they do last a while. But can be a bit fiddly and are easily lost.
Easy to find this product in chemists and department stores selling baby products. They last for a while if you look after them. Not too expensive, usually sold in double packs. Very easy to use once you work them out.
Sometimes it is very easy to lose them and you can be forever looking for that nipple protector.

happyspotty81

happyspotty81

Good

they were great to use, when I first started breast feeding & I was very sore with cracked nipples, these protectors helped me & my baby heaps. Main problem was milk would get behind the shield then it would fall off. After giving it a quick wash, it would go on again fine. These shields were a life saver. I would recommend these to other new mums if you have some nipple pain. if it mean you can continue to breast feed it all worth it.
very comfortable to wear
like others have mention, milk builds up behind them & then they fall off.

pink_ladi_88

pink_ladi_88

Breast Pads & Products

Find out how Philips Avent Nipple Protectors compares to other Breast Pads & Products

rachelk

rachelk

Good

I found this product to be very soft and has a ntural feel. Only problem is that i tried the small size which was too small and the medium size was bigger so both tended to slip of the nipples
Very soft and natural feel
Cant find the right size

melaaa

melaaa

Good

my daughter was 9 pounds at birth and very strong and this caused many problems these sheilds helped me breast feed her from 3-7 days of age but as I already had to much damage from the first 3 days I could no longer continue, but this did help with the pain and allowed them to heal slightly. I also think that if I had the smaller size they would of worked better I will find out when child number two comes. But as far as helping these did and I think more chemist should stock the small size because not everyone needs the standard ones.
helped me breast feed for a few days
did not realised there is a small and standard size.
needed to be wet from the striliser in order to stay on.

See all Philips Avent Nipple Protectors reviews