Philips Avent Straw Cups SCF762/00

Philips Avent Straw Cups SCF762/00

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Ms vee

Ms veeVictoria

A brand I can trust

This is my 100th sippy/toddler cup and I love it. Very easy to clean and seems well made. I’ve put it in the sanitizer and no issues like other brands.

Purchased in March 2019 at OzSale.

Philips S.Philips Avent

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your review. It's awesome to hear that you're such a big fan of the Avent cups. :) Don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need any help with one of them.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Disappointing purchase ever

I have just bought one for my 19 months old from BabyBunting and it is the most disappointing product I've got. It is really hard to use, when twisting the lid to cover the straw, >50% chance the lid is completely opened, not to say it is even harder for my bub to use. I would like to return or exchange but Philips Avent doest not allow me to do so for the reason the bottle has no faulty.

Elina

ElinaSydney, NSW

Easy one

This was way easier for my Buba to use than all other sippy/straw cups. I think it says 12+monts but we started using it around 9 months. It seems that most other cups are made so leak proof now that they are too hard to use ! This is easy for baby and easy for mum to clean too. Daddy had a bit if trouble first with the opening/closing if the bottle but got the hang of it quickly.
Easy, doesnt need super strong sucktion or squeezing some part to work
Occationally the srewtop lid is fiddly

See all Philips Avent Straw Cups reviews

Annasked

Bought and used this bottle last month. It started making noise and could not sip at all. It was just a month use. What happened? Straw got leak or something wrong in bottle? I was wondering to buy new straw for change. Any suggestion?

Hi Ann,

And these issues didn't occur when you just bought it? Can you check if the straw is damaged in any way?

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia team

Ann

It didn't occur at the beginning. It turned to make a noise and could not sip after using for a month. Why does the lifetime so short? Should I invest to buy a new straw?

Get an answer from our members and Philips Avent representatives