Philips Avent Thermal SCF256/00

Philips Avent Thermal SCF256/00

Perfect for a quick trip or a holiday

This is hands down one of the cheapest and easiest investments I’ve made. Simple to use, handy to have and gives great pice of mind. The boiled water lasts 8-12hrs depending how many times you use the water. Found it great for ducking up to the shops, a full day trip & holidays. Wouldn’t be without it now, even my husband loves it.

Philips S.Philips Avent

We're delighted to hear that this thermal has been working so well for you.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Doughnut

DoughnutSydney

Must have when you travel

I used it on two overseas trip, and it is now a must have when I travel with the little one. Less useful for me on a everyday situation as a smaller thermal bottle would be enough. The thermal bottle is great. The water temperature was able to maintain for a long time, I took a 10 hrs flight from leaving home until reaching the accommodation in the other country the water was still hot! Only problem is because I pour boiling water in the thermal bottle, quite a bit of steam comes out during flight (maybe due to pressure in the air?) and even with the external container tightly closed it still leak inside my bag. So I learnt my lesson and wrap 2 layers of plastic bags over it.

Emm

EmmSydney

Avent Thermo Flask Bottle Warmer

This thing is awesome, so quick and easy. Much quicker to use on the go than electric ones, or the things you click and the pack warms up. We found the external container very useful when flying too - as we didn't want to be pouring the hot (or boiling) water on the plane ourselves, we just gave the outside container + bottle of milk to the hostesses, and they filled it and warmed it, and gave it back empty with the bottle warmed. They all commented what a good idea it was.