Philips Azure Performer GC3820

Philips Azure Performer GC3820

MPN: GC3820

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Continual build up on the hard to clean plate

I bought this iron after reading a great Choice review - and hate it. We have reverted to using our 20 year old Breville. Each time we use the Philips Azure Performer, even just on simple straight cotton, it gets a sticky film on the plate which then sticks and burns the clothing. Very disappointed in this product and have stopped using it. After contacting Philips, they suggest using their soleplate cleaner which you have to purchase for $7.95 or more and might clean the iron once or twice before needing to be replaced. Very poor. I do like that this iron automatically switches off if left on for too long. Great safety feature - shame we don't use the iron anymore.

Purchased in May 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $99.00.

Safety
Product is used: Daily
Clothing Material Cotton and Denim
Elle

Hi. I called the number above, but the person I spoke to wasn't sure what I was wanting - I just read your message out to them, but they were unsure what I was calling for.

Pearlz