Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Bob D.

Bob D.Brisbane

HD9216/91 (White)

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W for $170.00.

Philips Airfryer XXL Smart Digital HD9861/99

Looking for a Fryer?

Read more about Philips Airfryer for a healthier way to fry.

Ad
Kuchs

KuchsSouth Australia

Disappointing that there is no recipe book or proper instruction book

I bought my first time ever air fryer just before Easter. I have cooked on it over the weekend and found it to be an excellent product. The only disappointing part was the lack of instructions and no recipe book (even basic one). I would have thought the product should have at least come with both of these.

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W for $200.00.

MumWithKids

MumWithKidsSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I have to say I was super surprised at how quick and well this works. Being super skeptical, I attempted everything in it except cake. Fabulous! No oil! LOVE IT!

But for quick kids dinner when its been that type of day I just can not fault it. Saved my sanity a few times.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for $95.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the positive review. Great to hear you enjoy using the Airfyer so much and that it's a nice solution for preparing a quick meal by the end of a long day.

Kind regards,
The Phililps Australia Team

Air Fryers

Find out how Philips Airfryer Original HD9216/91 (White) compares to other Air Fryers

Just another Consumer

Just another ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally took the plunge & it's great!

Was skeptical about Philips air fryer but never regret after took the plunge & bought it. Wife using it most of the time. One of the best ever product they made. Would recommend to anyone who still deciding about this brand air fryer.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman.

See all Philips Original Airfryer reviews

CAB

CABasked

Original HD9216/91 (White)

Hi, I love my HD9216 air fryer but the handle on the basket has broken and I can't seem to find where to purchase a replacement. Could you pls advise? BTW, I thought I had ordered one online at the www.parts.philips.com.au site, only to find the whole thing was a scam and I am $55 out-of-pocket. Not sure if you guys know about this? Anyway, would love to legitimately purchase a replacement if you can help pls? Thanks so much ;)

Hi there Cab,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and thank you for the kind words. Thank you very much for flagging this with us and we are very sorry to hear about what happened to you. To get this sorted out as quickly as possible we would like to invite you to contact our colleagues directly with the following phone numbers: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). We hope to speak to you soon.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Original Airfryer questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 3 Philips Original Airfryer