Philips Airfryer Original HD9218/51 (Black)

Philips Airfryer Original HD9218/51 (Black) Questions & Answers

MPN: HD9218/51

10 questions from our users

Janeasked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

Does the Philips Airfryer Original have a timer?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jane, thank you for the question. The HD9218/51 has an integrated timer which allows you to pre-set cooking times of up to 30 minutes. You can find more information about the product on this page: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HD9218_51/daily-collection-airfryer-with-rapid-air-technology. We hope this makes it clear!

Jane

Thanks for the information.

John H.

John H.asked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

how any litres is this machine

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your message. The capacity of the matching basket is 28 oz. If you happen to have any further questions, feel free to contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Rama
Rama

I think it is 10 Ltrs but not sure

Moi

Moiasked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

what is the shortest timer for the machine? i tried 3 min but the timer stuck halfway and stop moving

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your question. The integrated timer allows you to pre-set cooking times of up to 30 minutes. Therefore, 3 minutes should not be a problem. Should you need any assistance, you can reach our product team directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Fridays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Donasked

Manual please

Don

I need the User Manual. Instructions received are in Mandarin, nothing in English

Waiting hopefully

Don

We seem to be going round in circles. Item bought from JB HI-FI today No instructions in English I need the User Manual (PDF) please

Amanda C.asked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

An elderly friend that we are staying with at the moment loved our Phiilips XXL fryer that we have but she is on her own, so she just bought the HD9218/51 but she is not on the internet in any way and was a bit concerned as no recipe book for her to follow. She does want to try doing cakes etc but she's not sure what dishes she can use in this one. Any suggestions of what she could use? I can't help her as I know we can buy accessories for ours which we haven't done as yet, even though we have had ours since 2018. In her instructions for her one, she wasn't sure what the symbols were for what food but I have written them on her sheet from our instructions. I can't even print her up any recipes either as all our office stuff is in storage for about 3-4 months. I have given her the Philips phone number so suggested she try and ring them there. At the moment though, I just need to know what kind of dishes to put in for cakes, muffins etc. TIA

Philips S.Philips

Hi Amanda, thanks for your message. Great to hear that the both of you are enjoying meals from the airfryer! It's quite difficult to assist your friend without the use of internet. That's why you did the right thing by sharing our phone number with here. We recommend that she calls our support team with this query. Thank you!

Amanda C.

Already a step in front of you. She is enjoying using it and so pleased with the one she got for her. She is going to ring sometime to probably ask more questions though. Thanks for the reply. :-)

Jodie B.

Jodie B.asked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

Can you buy accessories for this? For baking roasting etc? Does the baking pans need to sit in the basket?

Kuchs

I am not sure .. I would like to know. So, if you find out please let me know.

Hello Jodie,

Thanks for coming to us with your questions. The baking dish does indeed need to be placed within the basket in order for it to fit properly in the Airfryer. In regard to the availability of spare parts for your appliance, we would kindly recommend you to reach out to our team via the below phone number. They will be able to further assist you.

You can reach them on 1300 363 39 from 07:00 am - 07:00 pm on Monday - Friday.

We hope this helps and that you enjoy your AirFryer!

Georgia S

Georgia Sasked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

What is the dimensions of the frying basket?

Kuchs

Not sure . but it is definitely the smaller of the Phillips air fryers. Don't think that you would be able to a very big roast in it.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Georgia, thank you for your question. The capacity of the basket is 800 grams. We hope this helps. Should you need any further assistance, you can reach our product team directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Hayley

Hayleyasked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

How many litres is this? I’m after a 10l air fryer.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Hayley, thanks for reaching out to us. The HD9218/51 has a basket capacity of 800 grams. The XXl collection has a basket capacity of 1.4 KG. You can find more information on our website here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-e/ho/cooking/airfryer-xxl-smart.html. Hope this helps. lf you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our product team on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Z B.asked

Hello Philips Team,

I just bought the model HD9218. I have 2 questions:

1. When preparing chicken/Fish I would like to add a tea spoon of oil. Could I do it whit this model? The instructions in the box are very short and not very clear. I think a sample recipe included in the box could give us at least an idea. :(.
2. My first preparation was a small portion of veggies and the broccoli turned out very bad and dry. There is something I am missing? Thank you. Paty

Hi, there.

Thank you for reaching out to us here and congratulations with your new Airfryer.

You can always add a bit of oil on the food to make it a bit more crunchier. Just don't forget to throw out the remaining oil from the pan after the Airfryer has cooled down and clean the pan thoroughly.

To give you more specific tips, like how to prepare broccoli, we'd like you to contact our product team or visit our recipe page: https://bit.ly/35JX5kJ. If you're in Australia, call 1300 363 391. For New Zealand, call 0800 658 224. Our colleagues should be able to assist this further for you.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Z B.

Thank you very much for your kind reply :)

Vanessa B.

Vanessa B.asked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

How many litres is this?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Do you mean kg capacity or weight?

Philips S.Philips

Hello Vanessa. Thank you for asking your question in here. The capacity of the Airfryer is 800 gram. For the weight, the AirFryer is 7.0 kilogram. We hope this information was helpful, but do let us know if there is anything else you would like to know about your appliance. We're always here to help.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

See all Philips Original Airfryer questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives