Philips Original Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.0

Lorimer

LorimerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisy and very loud

Checked the reviews and thought this is what we need.
First try we were surprised by how loud the fan was.
There is no reference to noise on the packaging.
Tried it anyway but found it harder to use than reviews indicated.
Will never be used and a waste of money

Purchased in May 2019 for A$199.00.

Product is used Rarely
TAMMY

TAMMYPerth, WA

No Recipe Book Or How To Use To Cook Food

Was told my 80 year old mother could search the internet for blogs from people using the machine .... Seriously????? She does not 'google" and frankly when you spend $199 I also would expect a recipe book to be included.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for A$199.00.

Product is used Rarely
See all Philips Original Airfryer reviews

CAB

CABasked

Original HD9216/91 (White)

Hi, I love my HD9216 air fryer but the handle on the basket has broken and I can't seem to find where to purchase a replacement. Could you pls advise? BTW, I thought I had ordered one online at the www.parts.philips.com.au site, only to find the whole thing was a scam and I am $55 out-of-pocket. Not sure if you guys know about this? Anyway, would love to legitimately purchase a replacement if you can help pls? Thanks so much ;)

Hi there Cab,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and thank you for the kind words. Thank you very much for flagging this with us and we are very sorry to hear about what happened to you. To get this sorted out as quickly as possible we would like to invite you to contact our colleagues directly with the following phone numbers: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). We hope to speak to you soon.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

AG A.

AG A.asked

Original Airfryer

Hi, for the basket, can a 7inch wide size pizza pan fit in?
(7in outer edge to outer edge. )

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question here, AG. Actually, we are not quite sure if a 7 inch wide size pizza can fit inside the unit of this Airfryer model. However, our colleagues would be more than happy to help answer this. You can reach them at this number here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (Australia) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (New Zealand).

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Debbie V.

Debbie V.asked

Original Airfryer

CAN YOU DEHYDRATE FOODS IN THIS???

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your message. Yes you can. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly on 1300 363 391. Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us on social media. We’re available 24/7 on Facebook (https://philips.to/fb247) and Twitter (https://philips.to/tw247). One of our colleagues will then try their best to help you. Hope to speak to you soon.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives