Philips Original Airfryer

Philips Original Airfryer (page 3 of 7)

HD9216/81 (White), HD9218/51 (Black), HD9216/91 (White)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.4

No recipe book included and no clear instructions on how to use it.

Today I brought a Phillips Daily Air Fryer HD/81. Was very disappointed when I opened it up to find there was no recipe book and no instructions on how to use this product. I was so excited to finally have an Air Fryer, but, would really like to see a recipe book included and clearer instructions on how to use it.

Shopaholic123

Shopaholic123Perth

Definitely faster than an oven

May be cause it's our first airfryer, we were quite impressed at the speed of cooking some chips, definitely much faster than preheating an oven and cooking them in there. The only downside is the capacity. With an oven, we can put both fish/nuggets etc and chips in together at the same time (different trays on different levels) but due to the capacity, we've had to run he airfryer twice to feed the two of us.

R B.

R B.Perth, WA

Mid week dinner game changer

sonieee

Taken by surprise

Lorimer

LorimerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisy and very loud

Checked the reviews and thought this is what we need.
First try we were surprised by how loud the fan was.
There is no reference to noise on the packaging.
Tried it anyway but found it harder to use than reviews indicated.
Will never be used and a waste of money

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product, prefer 100% to an oven

This actually cooks way faster and healthier than an oven does, it is amazing to see all the oil at the bottom of the tray when finished cooking that would being absorbed into the food in a conventional oven. It makes spring rolls and nuggets crispy and tender. It cooks chips perfectly and is great that is does not require any preheating. The only downside is that there is no stop button, you have to wait for timer to go off or force it off which doesn't seem good for the dial.

Suzie t

Suzie tSouth East Queensland, QLD

Way better then expected

The Phillips airfryer was much better the expected . Cooking time less then half the cooking time then what the oven would do. ( which I didn’t need think would be the case )Chips and kids fav like chicken treats cooked in well under 10 minutes and cooked to perfection .the biggest surprise was how even and Crip the food was. I have to say the best thing so far to have Cooked is pork belly ... absolutely flawless crispy crackle with juicy meat . I am always the cook of my house but this airfryer is so easy to use even my 9 years old and husband can use it with ease , the cleaning is simple too just rinse and hand wash the basket /draw and your done . . 11/10 for this Airfryer

Vick

VickPerth, WA

Slow cooking but good quality

I believe turbo is the quickest airfryer ever seen before. This airfryer does it job but takes time for cooking. I was aware of this after buying the air fryer . I would auggeat phillips turbo would be the powerful airfryer if your are busy person, which cost little more.

Stephy063

Stephy063Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A new staple on our benchtop

Jaime

JaimeSydney, NSW

Fried treats for days!

I used to be skeptical about airfryers and if they stood up to all the hype. I’m glad to report having tried and tested the Philips Airfryer for a couple of weeks now, it’s surpassed my expectations! We’ve since enjoyed crispy fried chicken wings, samosas, gyozas, chicken nuggets, potato gems and still have a long list of treats we’re planning to try. The ease of dishwasher cleaning and fuss-free design make it a plus to any kitchen and it’s definitely one of our top favourite appliances at this moment.

Christina

Christina

Efficient, quiet & easy to use

I love this airfryer for so many reasons but a few key features really stood out. I was impressed by the ample basket capacity which comfortably allowed for meals to suit four. It also cooked evenly & looking into the drip tray gave me great satisfaction to see all the fat we weren’t consuming. The appliance is attractive & modern if you want to leave it on the bench top & I found it was quiet when switched on which was a feature my previous air fryer did not have & was so loud. The retractable chord is A great idea & the dials made it simple to operate too.

Layadi T.

Layadi T.Sydney, NSW

We Used it every day, loved it so much.

Me and my wife depend on this item so much. We used it to cook chips, spam etc. With the spam the oil/fat will drop at the bottom and it's alot of fat.
This is our second phillips air fryer, the first one the steel mesh was damaged after two years of constant used. We were looking to buy just the steel mesh part but it was very expensive around $90 online from UK. So we decided to grab a new one when its on promotion.

We love the Philips Airfryer

Karen

KarenHunter Region, NSW

I AM IN LOVE

Got this for mothers day and am wondering how I ever got along without it. Cooks food super fast, drains all the fat away and crisps to perfection. No long heating periods either so I should save a lot in my power bills

amandeez

amandeez

Multifunctional time saver!

Ellenp

EllenpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy to use!

Simple and easy to use and clean. Makes great chips! Simplistic design and minimal buttons makes it easy to understand and adjust, and looks nice on the counter. Only drawbacks is it's quite bulky and difficult to store when not in use (if you don't have the bench space to leave it out). Instruction booklet is very simplistic which is great to have as a handy guide, but would have loved a bit more information and some ideas of other ways to use!

MestisoAU

MestisoAUSydney Surrounds, NSW

A good product with some minor limitations

Cindy

CindyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fast, healthy, and easy

Love my air fryer - it is so easy to use. Fast and healthy using just a tiny spray of oil, and so simple my teenagers are using it to cook all their after school snacks. When it’s dirty they can just put the inserts in the dishwasher. Lightning fast for roast veg, and awesome for pastry and pizza type snacks. Haven’t tried roasting meat yet but can’t wait.

See all Philips Original Airfryer reviews

CAB

CABasked

Original HD9216/91 (White)

Hi, I love my HD9216 air fryer but the handle on the basket has broken and I can't seem to find where to purchase a replacement. Could you pls advise? BTW, I thought I had ordered one online at the www.parts.philips.com.au site, only to find the whole thing was a scam and I am $55 out-of-pocket. Not sure if you guys know about this? Anyway, would love to legitimately purchase a replacement if you can help pls? Thanks so much ;)

Hi there Cab,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and thank you for the kind words. Thank you very much for flagging this with us and we are very sorry to hear about what happened to you. To get this sorted out as quickly as possible we would like to invite you to contact our colleagues directly with the following phone numbers: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). We hope to speak to you soon.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

AG A.

AG A.asked

Original Airfryer

Hi, for the basket, can a 7inch wide size pizza pan fit in?
(7in outer edge to outer edge. )

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question here, AG. Actually, we are not quite sure if a 7 inch wide size pizza can fit inside the unit of this Airfryer model. However, our colleagues would be more than happy to help answer this. You can reach them at this number here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (Australia) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (New Zealand).

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Debbie V.

Debbie V.asked

Original Airfryer

CAN YOU DEHYDRATE FOODS IN THIS???

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your message. Yes you can. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly on 1300 363 391. Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us on social media. We’re available 24/7 on Facebook (https://philips.to/fb247) and Twitter (https://philips.to/tw247). One of our colleagues will then try their best to help you. Hope to speak to you soon.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives