Philips Original Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

alexaaa

alexaaaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite kitchen appliance!

Since we purchased this air fryer, we have been nothing but impressed with it. From chips, to steak, to lamb cutlets, all of the food I have cooked in there comes out both tender and delicious. It’s easy to use and is easily cleaned in the dishwasher. I love this product so much, that I’ll be purchasing a second.

yun

yunSydney, NSW

Great Air Fryer

Best airfryer. does perfect job every time. Just little small for the family. and not very convenient to wash.But overall, Good. Built last long we have using Philips AirFryer last 4 yrs without any problem.

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love my wings in this

My kids got this for me for mother days and it has been fantastic so far. I would love an Xxl size instead but will wait until Christmas sale or so.

DebbieS

DebbieSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best on the market!!

I absolutely love this air fryer, the meat & chicken comes out tender and juicy, I love cooking my lamb racks in it, with roast potatoes sweet potatoes and pumpkin, just put the rack of lamb on top of the veggies and the juice and marinade drips over them. Both my partner and I are chefs and can’t believe how great and fast this cooks tasty delicious meals.

Patro

PatroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect better then Ovan and Deep fry

Now this is the third year of continuous using . Everyday use for three years .. working as good as new but bought another one with higher capacity. Healthier then Ovan. Quick and bake evenly. Very easy to use. no need to buy oily deep fries outside. a lot of things you can cook. I think this Philips is better then other Air Friers in the market.

Philips S.Philips

No recipe book included and no clear instructions on how to use it.

Today I brought a Phillips Daily Air Fryer HD/81. Was very disappointed when I opened it up to find there was no recipe book and no instructions on how to use this product. I was so excited to finally have an Air Fryer, but, would really like to see a recipe book included and clearer instructions on how to use it.

Shopaholic123

Shopaholic123Perth

Definitely faster than an oven

May be cause it's our first airfryer, we were quite impressed at the speed of cooking some chips, definitely much faster than preheating an oven and cooking them in there. The only downside is the capacity. With an oven, we can put both fish/nuggets etc and chips in together at the same time (different trays on different levels) but due to the capacity, we've had to run he airfryer twice to feed the two of us.

R B.

R B.Perth, WA

Mid week dinner game changer

sonieee

Taken by surprise

Lorimer

LorimerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisy and very loud

Checked the reviews and thought this is what we need.
First try we were surprised by how loud the fan was.
There is no reference to noise on the packaging.
Tried it anyway but found it harder to use than reviews indicated.
Will never be used and a waste of money

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product, prefer 100% to an oven

This actually cooks way faster and healthier than an oven does, it is amazing to see all the oil at the bottom of the tray when finished cooking that would being absorbed into the food in a conventional oven. It makes spring rolls and nuggets crispy and tender. It cooks chips perfectly and is great that is does not require any preheating. The only downside is that there is no stop button, you have to wait for timer to go off or force it off which doesn't seem good for the dial.

Suzie t

Suzie tSouth East Queensland, QLD

Way better then expected

The Phillips airfryer was much better the expected . Cooking time less then half the cooking time then what the oven would do. ( which I didn’t need think would be the case )Chips and kids fav like chicken treats cooked in well under 10 minutes and cooked to perfection .the biggest surprise was how even and Crip the food was. I have to say the best thing so far to have Cooked is pork belly ... absolutely flawless crispy crackle with juicy meat . I am always the cook of my house but this airfryer is so easy to use even my 9 years old and husband can use it with ease , the cleaning is simple too just rinse and hand wash the basket /draw and your done . . 11/10 for this Airfryer

Vick

VickPerth, WA

Slow cooking but good quality

I believe turbo is the quickest airfryer ever seen before. This airfryer does it job but takes time for cooking. I was aware of this after buying the air fryer . I would auggeat phillips turbo would be the powerful airfryer if your are busy person, which cost little more.

Stephy063

Stephy063Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A new staple on our benchtop

Jaime

JaimeSydney, NSW

Fried treats for days!

I used to be skeptical about airfryers and if they stood up to all the hype. I’m glad to report having tried and tested the Philips Airfryer for a couple of weeks now, it’s surpassed my expectations! We’ve since enjoyed crispy fried chicken wings, samosas, gyozas, chicken nuggets, potato gems and still have a long list of treats we’re planning to try. The ease of dishwasher cleaning and fuss-free design make it a plus to any kitchen and it’s definitely one of our top favourite appliances at this moment.

Christina

Christina

Efficient, quiet & easy to use

I love this airfryer for so many reasons but a few key features really stood out. I was impressed by the ample basket capacity which comfortably allowed for meals to suit four. It also cooked evenly & looking into the drip tray gave me great satisfaction to see all the fat we weren’t consuming. The appliance is attractive & modern if you want to leave it on the bench top & I found it was quiet when switched on which was a feature my previous air fryer did not have & was so loud. The retractable chord is A great idea & the dials made it simple to operate too.

Layadi T.

Layadi T.Sydney, NSW

We Used it every day, loved it so much.

Me and my wife depend on this item so much. We used it to cook chips, spam etc. With the spam the oil/fat will drop at the bottom and it's alot of fat.
This is our second phillips air fryer, the first one the steel mesh was damaged after two years of constant used. We were looking to buy just the steel mesh part but it was very expensive around $90 online from UK. So we decided to grab a new one when its on promotion.

We love the Philips Airfryer