Philips Original Airfryer

Philips Original Airfryer (page 4 of 7)

HD9216/81 (White), HD9218/51 (Black), HD9216/91 (White)

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of air fryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.4

jessie87

jessie87Gippsland, VIC

Life changing!

Em Bee

Em BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast Healthy Easy

Nice looking, no mess, no fuss, simple to use, easy to clean, giving perfect results every single time. We love the Philips AirFryer. The 800g capacity is only suitable for snacks or side dishes for our large family but we have enjoyed experimenting with all kinds of dishes: baking, frying, roasting... we've tried it all with perfect results each and every time. The online recipe book is jam packed with recipes and inspiration if we ever want to branch out from our usual choices. This is an excellent "must-have" kitchen appliance garanteed not to sit unused at the back of a cupboard or waste kitchen bench space.

Erin

ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quite a good product

Leishabree

LeishabreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I've found my new best friend

I love this Airfryer. Food tastes better without all the grease!! It's easy to use. Cooks fast with such little efforts. Easy to clean (I clean mine after every use). So far I've cooked yum cha, onion rings, fish and chips. I'll be trying so many more things in this!! If I can find more to cook, I'll try to use it in place of my oven.

Rae

Simply awesome product

Senyorita

SenyoritaSydney, NSW

Awesome daily Airfyer

Satisfied with this product because the food is so crispy and without oil. So far I’ve used it for everything even for toast. Tested this beautiful Philips Airfyer and it’s awesome! For those who knows me, I rarely use oil when cooking. So this gift is just perfect! So versatile you can roast, grill, fry and bake! Easy to clean too!

What I love about this airfyer is the amount of oil collected at the bottom whilst cooking!

Easy pull drawer to drain the oil and put the next batch as this one is a bit small.

Bonus, the cord is retractable!

This one is digital. Also, the basket is small so It’s good for 2 people. If you got a family, buy the xl one.

real buyer

real buyerSpencer Gulf

Welcome to the Future!

TAMMY

TAMMYPerth, WA

No Recipe Book Or How To Use To Cook Food

Was told my 80 year old mother could search the internet for blogs from people using the machine .... Seriously????? She does not 'google" and frankly when you spend $199 I also would expect a recipe book to be included.

GG123

GG123Northern Region, NSW

Best kitchen purchase EVER

The Philips XL Airfryer was such a good investment. Currently we are renovating our kitchen and don't have an oven, so we purchased this to make do. We have found it even better than an oven! It roasts vegetables in about 12 minutes, cooks pork cutlets and chicken breast. When we do finish renovations and have an oven we will still definately be using the Air fryer because it's so quick. Washing up is also great, it washes very easily and is dishwasher safe.

Jassy H.

Jassy H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product - can't love it enough!!

If you love fried food but hate that 'greasy' feeling and the mess after that - better get your hands on this air fryer!

It is the best investment i've ever made :) so easy to use and clean and keeps the family healthy too even while indulging in 'fried' food!

D hig

D hig

Fantastic

Love it I am a mum if two and this product has cut my cooking time in half it use to take over an hour to cook frozen chips in the oven and know it take 15-20mins

Philips S.Philips

Perfect simple to use airfryer for my husband and myself. Absolutely love it!

Bought our Phillips Daily Airfryer at Big W Westfield Geelong recently. Fantastic for heating chips, grandies party pies, fish fingers and the like. Our favourite is southern crumbed chicken drumsticks. The airfryer cooks them perfect.
Easy to use. Easy to clean. Fabulous for the price

Gloria

GloriaAU

Perfect in every way

Bought this air frier last year, it is one of the best appliances I have purchased. It is small, as I need to cook in batches; however, for my two sons after school, i can do the easiest and fat free possible dishes.

It is very easy to clean too, only wash the basket with soap.

I then found there are lots of recipes available so can even do desserts and soups.

Love it !

Very happy with the quality of this air fryer, we use weekly to cook with in our house hold! We cook chips, cakes spring rolls they taste delicious. Cleaning is sometimes difficult depending on what has been cooked but generally a awesome product/ appliance!

NagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Airfryer Philips

Excellent product. It is almost like substitute to oven. We can prepare many dishes and very easy to clean and safe. Specially items like chiken, nuts , prawn etc will be fine and will cook perfectly.

Nag

It is my pleasure to give my customer experiences and frankly it is a fact. We love any product from Philips. If u have any latest addition send one to me as your token of affection. Good luck

Debbie

Debbie

Best appliance ever.

Purchased this at christmas. Bought it home and use it every day. I love that I can take the basket out and it keeps running. I can change the temperature on it. It does cook quickly. I have not as yet used any oil in it as recommended in some instances. I would like it to be a little deeper so that I could cook a roast in it but it is a little shallow for that so not recommended. although I did cook a lamb roast. Difficult but it did work.

Shrida

ShridaSydney, NSW

Love this product

I got this product as a housewarming gift and I am in love. It bakes brownie so soft and makes crispy chips without oil. Keeps my family healthy. Easy to clean and super easy to operate. I can even put anything from the frozen pack like veggie patties or burger patties it cooks it crispy and yummy.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the shining review, Shrida! :) It's great to hear that you've been loving the Airfryer so far. What an amazing present to get!

Alana DavisonPerth, WA

Changed my life

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Alana Davison

Will definitely have a look at them too! Thank you :)

See all Philips Original Airfryer reviews

CAB

CABasked

Original HD9216/91 (White)

Hi, I love my HD9216 air fryer but the handle on the basket has broken and I can't seem to find where to purchase a replacement. Could you pls advise? BTW, I thought I had ordered one online at the www.parts.philips.com.au site, only to find the whole thing was a scam and I am $55 out-of-pocket. Not sure if you guys know about this? Anyway, would love to legitimately purchase a replacement if you can help pls? Thanks so much ;)

Hi there Cab,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and thank you for the kind words. Thank you very much for flagging this with us and we are very sorry to hear about what happened to you. To get this sorted out as quickly as possible we would like to invite you to contact our colleagues directly with the following phone numbers: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ). We hope to speak to you soon.

AG A.

AG A.asked

Original Airfryer

Hi, for the basket, can a 7inch wide size pizza pan fit in?
(7in outer edge to outer edge. )

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question here, AG. Actually, we are not quite sure if a 7 inch wide size pizza can fit inside the unit of this Airfryer model. However, our colleagues would be more than happy to help answer this. You can reach them at this number here: 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (Australia) or 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (New Zealand).

Debbie V.

Debbie V.asked

Original Airfryer

CAN YOU DEHYDRATE FOODS IN THIS???

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your message. Yes you can. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly on 1300 363 391. Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us on social media. We’re available 24/7 on Facebook (https://philips.to/fb247) and Twitter (https://philips.to/tw247). One of our colleagues will then try their best to help you. Hope to speak to you soon.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives