Philips Original Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers, plus important features to look out for when buying.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Karen

KarenHunter Region, NSW

I AM IN LOVE

Got this for mothers day and am wondering how I ever got along without it. Cooks food super fast, drains all the fat away and crisps to perfection. No long heating periods either so I should save a lot in my power bills

amandeez

amandeez

Multifunctional time saver!

Ellenp

EllenpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy to use!

Simple and easy to use and clean. Makes great chips! Simplistic design and minimal buttons makes it easy to understand and adjust, and looks nice on the counter. Only drawbacks is it's quite bulky and difficult to store when not in use (if you don't have the bench space to leave it out). Instruction booklet is very simplistic which is great to have as a handy guide, but would have loved a bit more information and some ideas of other ways to use!

MestisoAU

MestisoAUSydney Surrounds, NSW

A good product with some minor limitations

Cindy

CindyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fast, healthy, and easy

Love my air fryer - it is so easy to use. Fast and healthy using just a tiny spray of oil, and so simple my teenagers are using it to cook all their after school snacks. When it’s dirty they can just put the inserts in the dishwasher. Lightning fast for roast veg, and awesome for pastry and pizza type snacks. Haven’t tried roasting meat yet but can’t wait.

jessie87

jessie87Gippsland, VIC

Life changing!

Em Bee

Em BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast Healthy Easy

Nice looking, no mess, no fuss, simple to use, easy to clean, giving perfect results every single time. We love the Philips AirFryer. The 800g capacity is only suitable for snacks or side dishes for our large family but we have enjoyed experimenting with all kinds of dishes: baking, frying, roasting... we've tried it all with perfect results each and every time. The online recipe book is jam packed with recipes and inspiration if we ever want to branch out from our usual choices. This is an excellent "must-have" kitchen appliance garanteed not to sit unused at the back of a cupboard or waste kitchen bench space.

Erin

ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quite a good product

Leishabree

LeishabreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I've found my new best friend

I love this Airfryer. Food tastes better without all the grease!! It's easy to use. Cooks fast with such little efforts. Easy to clean (I clean mine after every use). So far I've cooked yum cha, onion rings, fish and chips. I'll be trying so many more things in this!! If I can find more to cook, I'll try to use it in place of my oven.

Rae

Simply awesome product

Senyorita

SenyoritaSydney, NSW

Awesome daily Airfyer

Satisfied with this product because the food is so crispy and without oil. So far I’ve used it for everything even for toast. Tested this beautiful Philips Airfyer and it’s awesome! For those who knows me, I rarely use oil when cooking. So this gift is just perfect! So versatile you can roast, grill, fry and bake! Easy to clean too!

What I love about this airfyer is the amount of oil collected at the bottom whilst cooking!

Easy pull drawer to drain the oil and put the next batch as this one is a bit small.

Bonus, the cord is retractable!

This one is digital. Also, the basket is small so It’s good for 2 people. If you got a family, buy the xl one.

real buyer

real buyerSpencer Gulf

Welcome to the Future!

TAMMY

TAMMYPerth, WA

No Recipe Book Or How To Use To Cook Food

Was told my 80 year old mother could search the internet for blogs from people using the machine .... Seriously????? She does not 'google" and frankly when you spend $199 I also would expect a recipe book to be included.

GG123

GG123Northern Region, NSW

Best kitchen purchase EVER

The Philips XL Airfryer was such a good investment. Currently we are renovating our kitchen and don't have an oven, so we purchased this to make do. We have found it even better than an oven! It roasts vegetables in about 12 minutes, cooks pork cutlets and chicken breast. When we do finish renovations and have an oven we will still definately be using the Air fryer because it's so quick. Washing up is also great, it washes very easily and is dishwasher safe.

Jassy H.

Jassy H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing product - can't love it enough!!

If you love fried food but hate that 'greasy' feeling and the mess after that - better get your hands on this air fryer!

It is the best investment i've ever made :) so easy to use and clean and keeps the family healthy too even while indulging in 'fried' food!

D hig

D hig

Fantastic

Love it I am a mum if two and this product has cut my cooking time in half it use to take over an hour to cook frozen chips in the oven and know it take 15-20mins

Philips S.Philips

Perfect simple to use airfryer for my husband and myself. Absolutely love it!

Bought our Phillips Daily Airfryer at Big W Westfield Geelong recently. Fantastic for heating chips, grandies party pies, fish fingers and the like. Our favourite is southern crumbed chicken drumsticks. The airfryer cooks them perfect.
Easy to use. Easy to clean. Fabulous for the price

Gloria

GloriaAU

Perfect in every way

Bought this air frier last year, it is one of the best appliances I have purchased. It is small, as I need to cook in batches; however, for my two sons after school, i can do the easiest and fat free possible dishes.

It is very easy to clean too, only wash the basket with soap.

I then found there are lots of recipes available so can even do desserts and soups.

See all Philips Original Airfryer reviews

Janeasked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

Does the Philips Airfryer Original have a timer?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jane, thank you for the question. The HD9218/51 has an integrated timer which allows you to pre-set cooking times of up to 30 minutes. You can find more information about the product on this page: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HD9218_51/daily-collection-airfryer-with-rapid-air-technology. We hope this makes it clear!

Jane

Thanks for the information.

John H.

John H.asked

Original HD9218/51 (Black)

how any litres is this machine

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your message. The capacity of the matching basket is 28 oz. If you happen to have any further questions, feel free to contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

I think it is 10 Ltrs but not sure

Margaret J.

Margaret J.asked

Original HD9216/81 (White)

How many litres is this air fryer

Rama

From memory it is 2.2 L but You probably better off to check their website also .

Hiya, Margaret

Thanks for your question. The capacity of the basked is 28oz which is about 0,8 liters.

Hope this helps!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 3 Philips Original Airfryer
Philips Airfryer Original HD9216/81 (White)
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2021

Philips Airfryer Original HD9216/81 (White)

4.4
Power1,425 W1,425 W1,425 W
Colour / FinishBlackWhiteWhite
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 384 x 315 x 287 mm384 x 315 x 287 mm384 x 315 x 287 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Replaced byPhilips Airfryer Original HD9216/91 (White)
Compare all 3 Philips Original Airfryer