Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

Worst used it twice lid got stuck.

Used this for the second time, lid stuck while family was there with a half cooked silverside. I had to open it with a screwdriver to feed the family. Taking this back for refund.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Chris P.
Chris P.

Thanks so much, Harvey Norman Hobart have got the unit they returned it for us. Thanks for the follow up.

Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Love it! Use it 3-4 times a week

Product is used: Several times a week

Present from my son

The cooker looks great. Cost $349. It is difficult to work out how to use, but for anyone with two degrees should be able to manage it.

When we finally got to work out how to use the cooker it Flashes E10 error. So never got to use the cooker. Since my son purchased it from good guys he did not keep his reciept so money gone.

It looks great. It would be better if it worked.

Steven
Hallett Cove

Purchased at Movie Guys / Game Guys for $349.00.

JasonPerth, WA

Biggest piece of junk I have owned

I brought this cooker and from day one the slow cooker feature was very average to say the least . I had better results with $49 slow cookers from k mart , however the pressure cooker function worked very well for a short period of time . Then I had problems with getting the lid to open and tonight I had to waste $50 worth of meat because the unit wouldn’t build up pressure . It is out of warranty but I can honestly say it wouldn’t have been used more than 20 times since I brought it ... Last Philips appliance I will ever buy .... do your self a favour and stay away ...

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $349.00.

itsjethro

ABSOLUTE PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Will not reliably pressurise irrespective of how it's assembled after use and it only assembled the one way.
Utter waste of money.
Burns meals unrecoverably whilst it futilely attempts to pressurise.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Product is used: Several times a week

Trev and Kerry MSouthern and Hills, SA

Food not cooked

Cooked on Slow Cook Low, 8hrs. We have had our machine for 6mths. Little used. But twice now the food is only part cooked at 8hrs. And we have had the lid lockup to. Just cannot get it open Lots of heavy persuasion got it to pop. I keep the lock mechanism lubed now.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $349.00.

Trev and Kerry M

Thankyou Philips for replying.
Lets be very clear. This undercooked has happened more than once. We checked every detail out re the element. Nothing to be found.
The handle was in the open position forsure.

brisdudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Lid will not open here is the answer!

Purchased in April 2019 for $289.00.

wei

weisydney

Pressure not get to the preset value randomly, Philips doesn't reply to my email

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $270.00.

Annie

AnnieVictoria

Very disappointed with this product

The quality of this product is terrible. The lock system is poorly designed therefore there is a constant struggle with opening and closing the lid. (Ours jammed) Don’t recommend it

Purchased in May 2018 at Tens Machines Australia for $285.00.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great product to eat clean and healthy

Purchased in March 2018.

Henry W

Henry WSydney, NSW

Worst All-In-One Cooker

Purchased in March 2019 for $349.00.

Not HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy this machine

We have tried to use the cooker for casseroles, curries and the like
It cooks well but the reciopes are universally VERY runny
The BIGGEST issue is that very slow pressure release, often over 20 minutes to release pressure
It would be quicker to use a sauscepan.
I wish I could take the damn thing back, or poke a hole in it- its crap

Purchased in February 2019.

the 20+ minutes IS the quick release doofus
Your product is faultly

MichelleW

MichelleWIllawarra, NSW

unsure if I’m going to be happy

Purchased this recently, it has taken me days to figure out how to cook plain rice. The ‘so called’ manual is useless, no cooking instructions at all for basic foods like rice etc.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $349.00.

2hrs to cook 20min soup from book

Tried to cook the soup out the book it comes with took 1hr to come up to pressure and then 40min to de pressure so we could eat it. Also tried to cook rice had to put it on 3 times to get it cooked as you can't change the time on it. Will be taking it back and getting something else.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores.

Brian R

Brian REast Melbourne

Should have been tipped off by the brand name "Philips".

Absolutely the worst appliance we have ever bought. The seal is almost impossible to fit, which is something you need to do every time you use the appliance. And no I am not a numbty ... I can assemble IKEA furniture, and disassemble and reassemble complex mechanical devices... you would have to have rocks in your head to buy this appliance. Total waste of nee $300.

Unreliable

Have only used the pressure cooker twice and both times it would not build up any pressure.

Luckily I was able to still cook risotto when I used the pressure cooker for the first time. It just took much longer than it should.

Tonight I went to cook Barbacoa Beef and it was a disaster. Money now down the drain and no dinner.

Also, the first time I went to use it, I could not lock the lid. After a bit of research, I found that the seal had not been fitted properly and so I found out how to fit it via a YouTube video.

Will look to return it back to Harvey Norman as it is essentially useless. Cannot believe that a unit worth almost $300 does not work and has so many other bad reviews.

Joe

JoeMelbourne

Love this!!

Lety B.

Lety B.Sydney, NSW

We cannot open the pressure cooker to get the food

We have been using it for 3 months by now and almost always we had problems trying to opening it. In around 10 different occasions the cooker didn't unlock and we needed to switch it on and use the "add ingredient" button in order to open it.

Just now it's happening again but this time there is no way to open it. We have some food inside and we are trying to open it SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT. The food will be rotten by the moment we can manage to open it (if we are able to do it).

We will try to take it to the technical service today, but the food is going to be rotten.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Could be 5 stars but...

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Totally not user-friendly

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Crutus C.

Crutus C.asked

The lid unlocked light is not going away even though I closed it. I can't cook anything now. Pls help?

itsjethro

Take it back for a refund. This model should be withdrawn from sale. They are not fit for purpose and in a nutshell can be summed up with that word for excrement starting with S.
Took mine back with the same issue and came home with a Breville. It actually does what's advertised !

Hi there, Crutus.

To be honest, this is something that indeed might be indicative of a fault. Thus we would like to invite you to contact us to discuss this matter further. Our suggestion would be to contact us either by phone or through social media. The numbers are as follows: 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ).

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Mike C.asked

Does the HD 2145/72 have ceramic bowl

Trev and Kerry M

Mike, the bowl is teflon bowl. 6kgs. Real good.

Philips S.Philips

Hi, Mike. Thanks for reaching out to us. The HD2145/72 has a non-stick teflon bowl. Let us know if you have any further questions. You can also always reach out to us at 1300 363 391, on Facebook, or Twitter (@PhilipsCare).

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Mike C.

Thank you for your advice. Problem has been resolved as I found another of your products that has a ceramic bowl which I have purchased.

John V.asked

I would like to purchase this unit but im really worried about all the poor reviews.

John

John,
we bought this at xmas 2018. Really nice product. The issue we have now is it doesnt cook on Low and Slow. We have sent it back under warranty. See what happens. Thats our current situation. 13/8/19. Trev.

John V.

Thanks Trev... I’m really keen to buy it but the reviews on this review site have put me off

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives