Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

• Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking
Alisha Canaris

Alisha CanarisSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's pretty good but I really hate the fact there is no quick pressure release.

The pressure cooker its self is really good, I love the maintain heat which lasts 12 hours compared to others only last 4 hours. I mainly use manual but the one thing I really hate about this pressure cooker is that you can't release the pressure quickly, it takes forever for the pressure to release. So in reality it may cook 6x faster but if you add up the time for it to pressurize and the time for it to cook then release the pressure it ends up being pretty much the same time as if you were to cook it on a stove for say a stew or vege's..etc

I'll end up buying another one and keep this one for maybe camping on power sites or in my camper trailer and get a crockpot.

Purchased in July 2020 for $360.00.

Susana

SusanaNorth Queensland, QLD

I have the same trouble as the other people here, the lid jams after pressure cooking.

The lid jams after finishing pressure cooking (the 1 KPA left doesn't release even after waiting a long time) and the customer service said to thump it on the side so I've been doing that. My son even said to use the Tefal Cook4Me instead as it hasn't given me any problems. I don't know how long this pressure cooker will last as I've been thumping it to release the last pressure. I shouldn't have bought this product.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $255.00.

Jude PachamuthuForde 2914, ACT

Worked well for 2 years

We loved it while it lasted. Exactly 2 years since we bought it, it stopped working. We also cooked rice but before it died, the rice started to be overcooked.

Luckily we bought product care and Harvey Norman gave us an option to get a replacement HD 2238-72. Apparently they ran out of this model.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $286.00.

Pressure Cookers

Find out how Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 compares to other Pressure Cookers

I hate it

The first 2 times I used it I loved it. It’s 3 weeks old and won’t get to pressure, the lid jams. So disappointed. Heap of junk. Spewing I didn’t read these reviews first. No I don’t want to be on hold all night ringing them. Terrible product

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $300.00.

NicT

NicTSydney, NSW

12 months before lid stuck. Now unusable and in the bin. Awful quality.

Had this cooker for 12 months when the lid completely jammed. Tried for hours to get it open and now it won't close properly again. Also, had a previous issue where the pressure valve fell out when the cooker was being cleaned and got lost and had to be replaced. When it works, the cooker is pretty good. The build quality is truly awful though. Wish I'd checked the reviews before purchase, as the lid issue is extremely common.

Purchased in December 2018 for $350.00.

Chloe L.

Chloe L.South East Queensland, QLD

This product should be recalled

Bought this product and having the exact same problems as the other reviews. The lid gets jammed and it took me a while to open it. Now I’m scared to cook anything inside. It’s just collecting dust in the cupboard. I wish I read these reviews before purchasing. Truely a garbage product

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $349.00.

Christina

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Loved it at first til it didn’t work!

Loved it and used it often. Looked after it well. The machine started but pressuring properly and then not de pressuring properly. I wrote to the customer care email and never received a reply! Now I’m looking to buy a new machine!!!!! Should have believed the reviews.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for $450.00.

Philips S.Philips

Underrated- best money I ever spent on a pot

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $349.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your kind words, Roseli. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your purchased, and we hope that the Multi-Cooker continues to deliver delicious meals! Cheers!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Perfect cooker, reliable, it saved my life

Loved the high pressure function, we cook meat, stew beef with carrots, make tomato soup, you name it. The cooker is perfect for busy working families because meat could be done within half an hour, melting with nice texture, with the cooker, we don't even want to eat restaurants anymore. We had to eat high salt/oil restaurant food all the time because of our busy schedule and my reluctance/laziness to cook. The cooker is the best thing for "lazy" moms.

Purchased in February 2020 at Myer for $349.00.

Jess B.

Jess B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for three months then lid malfunction

Purchased in August 2019.

Chris P.

Worst used it twice lid got stuck.

Used this for the second time, lid stuck while family was there with a half cooked silverside. I had to open it with a screwdriver to feed the family. Taking this back for refund.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Chris P.

Thanks so much, Harvey Norman Hobart have got the unit they returned it for us. Thanks for the follow up.

Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Love it! Use it 3-4 times a week

Present from my son

The cooker looks great. Cost $349. It is difficult to work out how to use, but for anyone with two degrees should be able to manage it.

When we finally got to work out how to use the cooker it Flashes E10 error. So never got to use the cooker. Since my son purchased it from good guys he did not keep his reciept so money gone.

It looks great. It would be better if it worked.

Steven
Hallett Cove

Purchased at Movie Guys / Game Guys for $349.00.

JasonPerth, WA

Biggest piece of junk I have owned

I brought this cooker and from day one the slow cooker feature was very average to say the least . I had better results with $49 slow cookers from k mart , however the pressure cooker function worked very well for a short period of time . Then I had problems with getting the lid to open and tonight I had to waste $50 worth of meat because the unit wouldn’t build up pressure . It is out of warranty but I can honestly say it wouldn’t have been used more than 20 times since I brought it ... Last Philips appliance I will ever buy .... do your self a favour and stay away ...

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $349.00.

itsjethro

itsjethro

ABSOLUTE PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Will not reliably pressurise irrespective of how it's assembled after use and it only assembled the one way.
Utter waste of money.
Burns meals unrecoverably whilst it futilely attempts to pressurise.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Trev and Kerry MSouthern and Hills, SA

Food not cooked

Cooked on Slow Cook Low, 8hrs. We have had our machine for 6mths. Little used. But twice now the food is only part cooked at 8hrs. And we have had the lid lockup to. Just cannot get it open Lots of heavy persuasion got it to pop. I keep the lock mechanism lubed now.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $349.00.

Trev and Kerry M

Thankyou Philips for replying.
Lets be very clear. This undercooked has happened more than once. We checked every detail out re the element. Nothing to be found.
The handle was in the open position forsure.

brisdudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Lid will not open here is the answer!

Purchased in April 2019 for $289.00.

wei

weisydney

Pressure not get to the preset value randomly, Philips doesn't reply to my email

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $270.00.

Annie

AnnieVictoria

Very disappointed with this product

The quality of this product is terrible. The lock system is poorly designed therefore there is a constant struggle with opening and closing the lid. (Ours jammed) Don’t recommend it

Purchased in May 2018 at Tens Machines Australia for $285.00.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great product to eat clean and healthy

Purchased in March 2018.

Eli

Eli asked

I had issues with the locking mechanism. Phillips replace the cover where the rubber ring is now sealed permanently onto the cover and I can’t take out the rubber ring to wash. They say this is an upgraded version. Am puzzled as to how can an upgraded version compromise hygiene ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Eli, thank you for sharing your concern. We understand that hygiene is of utmost necessity when it comes to cooking. Here's a video that provides a step-by-step guide on how to clean the cover and rubber ring of your Multi Cooker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adrz8FUvNc8 - We hope this helps! Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach our colleagues directly at 1300 998 851 (Australia) or 0800 836 761 (New Zealand), from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Hope to hear from you soon!

The Philips Australia Team

Corinne

Corinneasked

Hello, added a pork shoulder to the Philips pressure cooker today on the high slow cook setting but didn’t lock the lid till a few hours later. I didn’t open it or feel the sides but it would still have been safely cooking during the time before I locked the lid, right?

Jude Pachamuthu

Not sure but I guess it would be

Hello, Corinne

Thank you for reaching out to us here. We're here to help out! It is important that that the lid is closed at all times when preparing food in the pressure cooker. Have you checked to see if the sealing ring is properly attached? You can determine this by checking if the floater is up or down. If the floater is down, please check the seal ring and reassemble it properly. The seal ring needs to be attached to the lower part of the floater from the inside of the lid. Also make sure that the lever is in the unlock position. Thereafter, close the lid and then lock the lever.
We hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to further assist you with your query via phone or WhatsApp. If you're in New Zealand you can call us on 0800 658 224 Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm or WhatsApp us on +61 435328251 (add number in your WhatsApp contacts) from Monday to Saturday: 09:00am – 09:00pm (chat only). If you're in Australia: 1300 363 391 Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST and Whatsapp is +61 435328251 Monday to Saturday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST (chat only).
Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Hungry

Hungryasked

I have the HD2145 all in one cooker and today it showed the error code E10 on the screen. There is no information in the manual to indicate what the fault may be so I called your team (advertised opening hours 7am to 7pm). I called at 2pm Western Australian time to get a message that it is closed. Very disappointed with this as is it is now the day before Good Friday so I assume that the earliest I am going to be able to get a response is next Tuesday. So I am without my main cooking source over the long weekend.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your question. We're sorry to hear that your All-In-One Multi-Cooker is showing the E10 error code and that you could not get a hold of our colleagues via phone. We can imagine that not being able to use your device is far from ideal. We kindly recommend you to contact our colleagues (again) at 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm EST) or to send them a message via WhatsApp +61 435 328 251 (Monday to Sunday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST), so they can see how they can be of assistance. We hope that the issue will soon be resolved. Wishing you a nice rest of the week.

The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategorySlow Cookers, Multi Cookers and Pressure Cookers