Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

• Rice Cooking
  • Product is used:
    • Rarely (3)
    • Daily (2)
    • Several times a week (2)
  • Safety
  • Pressurising Speed

Perfect cooker, reliable, it saved my life

Loved the high pressure function, we cook meat, stew beef with carrots, make tomato soup, you name it. The cooker is perfect for busy working families because meat could be done within half an hour, melting with nice texture, with the cooker, we don't even want to eat restaurants anymore. We had to eat high salt/oil restaurant food all the time because of our busy schedule and my reluctance/laziness to cook. The cooker is the best thing for "lazy" moms.

Purchased in February 2020 at Myer for $349.00.

Product is used: Daily

Jess B.

Jess B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for three months then lid malfunction

Purchased in August 2019.

Product is used: Daily

Chris P.

Worst used it twice lid got stuck.

Used this for the second time, lid stuck while family was there with a half cooked silverside. I had to open it with a screwdriver to feed the family. Taking this back for refund.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Chris P.

Thanks so much, Harvey Norman Hobart have got the unit they returned it for us. Thanks for the follow up.

Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Love it! Use it 3-4 times a week

Product is used: Several times a week

Present from my son

The cooker looks great. Cost $349. It is difficult to work out how to use, but for anyone with two degrees should be able to manage it.

When we finally got to work out how to use the cooker it Flashes E10 error. So never got to use the cooker. Since my son purchased it from good guys he did not keep his reciept so money gone.

It looks great. It would be better if it worked.

Steven
Hallett Cove

Purchased at Movie Guys / Game Guys for $349.00.

JasonPerth, WA

Biggest piece of junk I have owned

I brought this cooker and from day one the slow cooker feature was very average to say the least . I had better results with $49 slow cookers from k mart , however the pressure cooker function worked very well for a short period of time . Then I had problems with getting the lid to open and tonight I had to waste $50 worth of meat because the unit wouldn’t build up pressure . It is out of warranty but I can honestly say it wouldn’t have been used more than 20 times since I brought it ... Last Philips appliance I will ever buy .... do your self a favour and stay away ...

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $349.00.

itsjethro

itsjethro

ABSOLUTE PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Will not reliably pressurise irrespective of how it's assembled after use and it only assembled the one way.
Utter waste of money.
Burns meals unrecoverably whilst it futilely attempts to pressurise.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Product is used: Several times a week

Trev and Kerry MSouthern and Hills, SA

Food not cooked

Cooked on Slow Cook Low, 8hrs. We have had our machine for 6mths. Little used. But twice now the food is only part cooked at 8hrs. And we have had the lid lockup to. Just cannot get it open Lots of heavy persuasion got it to pop. I keep the lock mechanism lubed now.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $349.00.

Trev and Kerry M

Thankyou Philips for replying.
Lets be very clear. This undercooked has happened more than once. We checked every detail out re the element. Nothing to be found.
The handle was in the open position forsure.

brisdudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Lid will not open here is the answer!

Purchased in April 2019 for $289.00.

wei

weisydney

Pressure not get to the preset value randomly, Philips doesn't reply to my email

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $270.00.

Annie

AnnieVictoria

Very disappointed with this product

The quality of this product is terrible. The lock system is poorly designed therefore there is a constant struggle with opening and closing the lid. (Ours jammed) Don’t recommend it

Purchased in May 2018 at Tens Machines Australia for $285.00.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great product to eat clean and healthy

Purchased in March 2018.

Henry W

Henry WSydney, NSW

Worst All-In-One Cooker

Purchased in March 2019 for $349.00.

Not HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy this machine

We have tried to use the cooker for casseroles, curries and the like
It cooks well but the reciopes are universally VERY runny
The BIGGEST issue is that very slow pressure release, often over 20 minutes to release pressure
It would be quicker to use a sauscepan.
I wish I could take the damn thing back, or poke a hole in it- its crap

Purchased in February 2019.

the 20+ minutes IS the quick release doofus
Your product is faultly

MichelleW

MichelleWIllawarra, NSW

unsure if I’m going to be happy

Purchased this recently, it has taken me days to figure out how to cook plain rice. The ‘so called’ manual is useless, no cooking instructions at all for basic foods like rice etc.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $349.00.

2hrs to cook 20min soup from book

Tried to cook the soup out the book it comes with took 1hr to come up to pressure and then 40min to de pressure so we could eat it. Also tried to cook rice had to put it on 3 times to get it cooked as you can't change the time on it. Will be taking it back and getting something else.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores.

Brian R

Brian REast Melbourne

Should have been tipped off by the brand name "Philips".

Absolutely the worst appliance we have ever bought. The seal is almost impossible to fit, which is something you need to do every time you use the appliance. And no I am not a numbty ... I can assemble IKEA furniture, and disassemble and reassemble complex mechanical devices... you would have to have rocks in your head to buy this appliance. Total waste of nee $300.

Unreliable

Have only used the pressure cooker twice and both times it would not build up any pressure.

Luckily I was able to still cook risotto when I used the pressure cooker for the first time. It just took much longer than it should.

Tonight I went to cook Barbacoa Beef and it was a disaster. Money now down the drain and no dinner.

Also, the first time I went to use it, I could not lock the lid. After a bit of research, I found that the seal had not been fitted properly and so I found out how to fit it via a YouTube video.

Will look to return it back to Harvey Norman as it is essentially useless. Cannot believe that a unit worth almost $300 does not work and has so many other bad reviews.

Joe

JoeMelbourne

Love this!!

Lety B.

Lety B.Sydney, NSW

We cannot open the pressure cooker to get the food

We have been using it for 3 months by now and almost always we had problems trying to opening it. In around 10 different occasions the cooker didn't unlock and we needed to switch it on and use the "add ingredient" button in order to open it.

Just now it's happening again but this time there is no way to open it. We have some food inside and we are trying to open it SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT. The food will be rotten by the moment we can manage to open it (if we are able to do it).

We will try to take it to the technical service today, but the food is going to be rotten.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

davidasked

I tried to use slow cook with time delay, it's not working, then I tried pressure cook with delay, it works well, why? does it mean that time delay only can work on pressure cook? but the manual says, only not available with sear and reheat.

Philips S.Philips

Hi again David, thanks for your question. The time delay should indeed work with the slow cook mode selected. If this isn't the case on your model we advise you to reach out to our product team for further assistance. You can reach them on 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST for Australia. We hope this information helps you!

david

got a refund, then bought a 2237!

davidasked

when I choose sauce thickening, and leave the lid open, I can hear click from lid every 10 seconds once, is it normal?

Philips S.Philips

Hi David, thanks for sharing this here. That sounds a bit odd, and w advise you to reach out to our product team for further assistance. You can reach them on 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST for Australia. We hope this information helps you!

Jolene L.asked

Hi, can I release the pressure manually?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Jolene. Thank you for your question. When the All-in-One cooker reaches the cooking pressure, the pressure keeping time starts to count down. When the pressure keeping time has elapsed, The All-in-One cooker steps into the release-stage, you can tap the pressure release button to quickly release the pressure, or wait until the cooker cools down naturally. We hope this information was helpful, but do let know if there is anything else you would like to know about your Multi-cooker.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Jolene L.

Can I ask where is the pressure release button located? The auto release takes a long time to finish the process..

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jolene. You could find more information about the pressure release button through this link: https://philips.to/2tf02N1. Alternatively, feel free to reach out to our product team. You could contact them with the phone number: 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We hope this helps you!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Download manual