Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

Slow Cookers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of slow cooker would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.0

• Slow Cooking
  • Pressure Cooking
  • Sautéing
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Pressurising Speed

I hate it

The first 2 times I used it I loved it. It’s 3 weeks old and won’t get to pressure, the lid jams. So disappointed. Heap of junk. Spewing I didn’t read these reviews first. No I don’t want to be on hold all night ringing them. Terrible product

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$300.00.

Safety
Pressurising Speed
Product is used Weekly
Features / Functions
Pressure Cooking
Sautéing
Christina

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Loved it at first til it didn’t work!

Loved it and used it often. Looked after it well. The machine started but pressuring properly and then not de pressuring properly. I wrote to the customer care email and never received a reply! Now I’m looking to buy a new machine!!!!! Should have believed the reviews.

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$450.00.

Safety
Sautéing
See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 reviews

Mark M

Mark Masked

can I bake a whole chicken in my multi cooker on high slow cook setting without additional liquid in the pot?

Hi there Mark,

Thanks for reaching out. We would like to invite you to give us a call regarding this matter. You can do so at 1300 363 391 from Monday - saturdat: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST. We hope to hear from you!

alfonso c.

alfonso c.asked

Is it possible to do a pork belly with crispy crackling on this?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us and for being interested in the Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker. You can prepare lots of different dishes with this appliance, but a crisp crackling is not possible as the ingredients will only be cooked with pressure or slow. For more detailed info, we'd like to refer you to our product team. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

alfonso c.

alfonso c.asked

How high does the temperature go up? Can you set it over 200C?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Alfonso. Thanks for your question. The maximum temperature of the HD2145/72 is 150 degrees Celsius. Hope this helps. :)

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives