Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

Slow Cookers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of slow cooker would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.0

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Pressurising Speed

Chris P.

Worst used it twice lid got stuck.

Used this for the second time, lid stuck while family was there with a half cooked silverside. I had to open it with a screwdriver to feed the family. Taking this back for refund.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Chris P.

Thanks so much, Harvey Norman Hobart have got the unit they returned it for us. Thanks for the follow up.

Present from my son

The cooker looks great. Cost $349. It is difficult to work out how to use, but for anyone with two degrees should be able to manage it.

When we finally got to work out how to use the cooker it Flashes E10 error. So never got to use the cooker. Since my son purchased it from good guys he did not keep his reciept so money gone.

It looks great. It would be better if it worked.

Steven
Hallett Cove

Purchased at Movie Guys / Game Guys for A$349.00.

JasonPerth, WA

Biggest piece of junk I have owned

I brought this cooker and from day one the slow cooker feature was very average to say the least . I had better results with $49 slow cookers from k mart , however the pressure cooker function worked very well for a short period of time . Then I had problems with getting the lid to open and tonight I had to waste $50 worth of meat because the unit wouldn’t build up pressure . It is out of warranty but I can honestly say it wouldn’t have been used more than 20 times since I brought it ... Last Philips appliance I will ever buy .... do your self a favour and stay away ...

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$349.00.

Slow Cookers

Find out how Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 compares to other Slow Cookers

See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 reviews

Mark M

Mark Masked

can I bake a whole chicken in my multi cooker on high slow cook setting without additional liquid in the pot?

Hi there Mark,

Thanks for reaching out. We would like to invite you to give us a call regarding this matter. You can do so at 1300 363 391 from Monday - saturdat: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST. We hope to hear from you!

alfonso c.

alfonso c.asked

Is it possible to do a pork belly with crispy crackling on this?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us and for being interested in the Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker. You can prepare lots of different dishes with this appliance, but a crisp crackling is not possible as the ingredients will only be cooked with pressure or slow. For more detailed info, we'd like to refer you to our product team. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

alfonso c.

alfonso c.asked

How high does the temperature go up? Can you set it over 200C?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Alfonso. Thanks for your question. The maximum temperature of the HD2145/72 is 150 degrees Celsius. Hope this helps. :)

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives