Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

• Rice Cooking
Peter81
Peter81AU

Lid jams after cooking

Had similar problems to other users in that after cooking, the lid gets stuck and it is almost is impossible to rotate the locking dial on the lid to the unlock position. It seems to have a vacuum even though it wasn’t on pressure cooker function ( was using on slow cooker high setting). Managed to get it open eventually with brute force. Definitely not reliable in it's operation. Could not recommend.

Susana
SusanaNorth Queensland, QLD

I have the same trouble as the other people here, the lid jams after pressure cooking.

The lid jams after finishing pressure cooking (the 1 KPA left doesn't release even after waiting a long time) and the customer service said to thump it on the side so I've been doing that. My son even said to use the Tefal Cook4Me instead as it hasn't given me any problems. I don't know how long this pressure cooker will last as I've been thumping it to release the last pressure. I shouldn't have bought this product.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $255.00.

Other Multi Cookers

Chloe L.
Chloe L.South East Queensland, QLD

This product should be recalled

Bought this product and having the exact same problems as the other reviews. The lid gets jammed and it took me a while to open it. Now I’m scared to cook anything inside. It’s just collecting dust in the cupboard. I wish I read these reviews before purchasing. Truely a garbage product

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $349.00.

Chris P.

Worst used it twice lid got stuck.

Used this for the second time, lid stuck while family was there with a half cooked silverside. I had to open it with a screwdriver to feed the family. Taking this back for refund.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Chris P.

Thanks so much, Harvey Norman Hobart have got the unit they returned it for us. Thanks for the follow up.

Multi Cookers

Find out how Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 compares to other Multi Cookers

Present from my son

The cooker looks great. Cost $349. It is difficult to work out how to use, but for anyone with two degrees should be able to manage it.

When we finally got to work out how to use the cooker it Flashes E10 error. So never got to use the cooker. Since my son purchased it from good guys he did not keep his reciept so money gone.

It looks great. It would be better if it worked.

Steven
Hallett Cove

Purchased at Movie Guys / Game Guys for $349.00.

JasonPerth, WA

Biggest piece of junk I have owned

I brought this cooker and from day one the slow cooker feature was very average to say the least . I had better results with $49 slow cookers from k mart , however the pressure cooker function worked very well for a short period of time . Then I had problems with getting the lid to open and tonight I had to waste $50 worth of meat because the unit wouldn’t build up pressure . It is out of warranty but I can honestly say it wouldn’t have been used more than 20 times since I brought it ... Last Philips appliance I will ever buy .... do your self a favour and stay away ...

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $349.00.

itsjethro
itsjethro

ABSOLUTE PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Will not reliably pressurise irrespective of how it's assembled after use and it only assembled the one way.
Utter waste of money.
Burns meals unrecoverably whilst it futilely attempts to pressurise.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Philips S.Philips

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Trong T.
Trong T.asked

I would like to buy sealing ring replacement of philip hd2145/72 where can l buy it ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. We like to get in touch and see how we can help.

Please call us on the below number for further assistance:

1300 363 391

Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm EST

Hope to hear from you.

Rohit V.
Rohit V.asked

We should have looked at the review before buying this junk. Had lid issues in few months. After a wait of 4 months got a replacement lid and thought it was all good after that. Yesterday it decided to turn off mid-way cooking and doesn't turn on since. So frustrated!!!!!

Hello, Rohit.

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we are sorry that your All-In-On Cooker turns off by itself.
We can suggest you to try using a different power outlet. However, if the problem persists, we'd like to refer you to our product team for more information. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Eli
Eli asked

I had issues with the locking mechanism. Phillips replace the cover where the rubber ring is now sealed permanently onto the cover and I can’t take out the rubber ring to wash. They say this is an upgraded version. Am puzzled as to how can an upgraded version compromise hygiene ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Eli, thank you for sharing your concern. We understand that hygiene is of utmost necessity when it comes to cooking. Here's a video that provides a step-by-step guide on how to clean the cover and rubber ring of your Multi Cooker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adrz8FUvNc8 - We hope this helps! Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach our colleagues directly at 1300 998 851 (Australia) or 0800 836 761 (New Zealand), from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Hope to hear from you soon!

cornish1
cornish1

Hi
I have had the same problem. I am also concerned at how to clean this new version lid too.
Philips representatives: Please note this video link you attached is for the old version lid to clean. The new version does NOT allow for the gasket seal to be removed. It is actually riveted to the metal work. Pks advise. Thx

Ivy L
Ivy L

Hi, I've recently bought the same model as yours and I am having problem locking the lid. Any of you experience the same thing? Thanks

See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategorySlow Cookers, Multi Cookers and Pressure Cookers