Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

• Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking
Alisha Canaris
Alisha CanarisSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's pretty good but I really hate the fact there is no quick pressure release.

The pressure cooker its self is really good, I love the maintain heat which lasts 12 hours compared to others only last 4 hours. I mainly use manual but the one thing I really hate about this pressure cooker is that you can't release the pressure quickly, it takes forever for the pressure to release. So in reality it may cook 6x faster but if you add up the time for it to pressurize and the time for it to cook then release the pressure it ends up being pretty much the same time as if you were to cook it on a stove for say a stew or vege's..etc

I'll end up buying another one and keep this one for maybe camping on power sites or in my camper trailer and get a crockpot.

Purchased in July 2020 for $360.00.

Safety
Pressure Cooking
Sautéing
Jude PachamuthuForde 2914, ACT

Worked well for 2 years

We loved it while it lasted. Exactly 2 years since we bought it, it stopped working. We also cooked rice but before it died, the rice started to be overcooked.

Luckily we bought product care and Harvey Norman gave us an option to get a replacement HD 2238-72. Apparently they ran out of this model.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $286.00.

Safety
Pressurising Speed
Product is used Several times a week
Features / Functions
Steaming
Pressure Cooking
Sautéing
Rice Cooking

Other Multi Cookers

Trong T.
Trong T.asked

I would like to buy sealing ring replacement of philip hd2145/72 where can l buy it ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for asking. We like to get in touch and see how we can help.

Please call us on the below number for further assistance:

1300 363 391

Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm EST

Hope to hear from you.

Rohit V.
Rohit V.asked

We should have looked at the review before buying this junk. Had lid issues in few months. After a wait of 4 months got a replacement lid and thought it was all good after that. Yesterday it decided to turn off mid-way cooking and doesn't turn on since. So frustrated!!!!!

Hello, Rohit.

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we are sorry that your All-In-On Cooker turns off by itself.
We can suggest you to try using a different power outlet. However, if the problem persists, we'd like to refer you to our product team for more information. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Eli
Eli asked

I had issues with the locking mechanism. Phillips replace the cover where the rubber ring is now sealed permanently onto the cover and I can’t take out the rubber ring to wash. They say this is an upgraded version. Am puzzled as to how can an upgraded version compromise hygiene ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Eli, thank you for sharing your concern. We understand that hygiene is of utmost necessity when it comes to cooking. Here's a video that provides a step-by-step guide on how to clean the cover and rubber ring of your Multi Cooker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adrz8FUvNc8 - We hope this helps! Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach our colleagues directly at 1300 998 851 (Australia) or 0800 836 761 (New Zealand), from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Hope to hear from you soon!

cornish1
cornish1

Hi
I have had the same problem. I am also concerned at how to clean this new version lid too.
Philips representatives: Please note this video link you attached is for the old version lid to clean. The new version does NOT allow for the gasket seal to be removed. It is actually riveted to the metal work. Pks advise. Thx

Ivy L
Ivy L

Hi, I've recently bought the same model as yours and I am having problem locking the lid. Any of you experience the same thing? Thanks

See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategorySlow Cookers, Multi Cookers and Pressure Cookers