Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 (page 2 of 3)

2.0

• Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking
itsjethro
itsjethro

ABSOLUTE PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Will not reliably pressurise irrespective of how it's assembled after use and it only assembled the one way.
Utter waste of money.
Burns meals unrecoverably whilst it futilely attempts to pressurise.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Trev and Kerry MSouthern and Hills, SA

Food not cooked

Cooked on Slow Cook Low, 8hrs. We have had our machine for 6mths. Little used. But twice now the food is only part cooked at 8hrs. And we have had the lid lockup to. Just cannot get it open Lots of heavy persuasion got it to pop. I keep the lock mechanism lubed now.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $349.00.

Trev and Kerry M

Thankyou Philips for replying.
Lets be very clear. This undercooked has happened more than once. We checked every detail out re the element. Nothing to be found.
The handle was in the open position forsure.

brisdudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Lid will not open here is the answer!

Purchased in April 2019 for $289.00.

Pressure Cookers

Find out how Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 compares to other Pressure Cookers

wei
weisydney

Pressure not get to the preset value randomly, Philips doesn't reply to my email

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman for $270.00.

Annie
AnnieVictoria

Very disappointed with this product

The quality of this product is terrible. The lock system is poorly designed therefore there is a constant struggle with opening and closing the lid. (Ours jammed) Don’t recommend it

Purchased in May 2018 at Tens Machines Australia for $285.00.

Philips S.Philips

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Great product to eat clean and healthy

Purchased in March 2018.

Henry W
Henry WSydney, NSW

Worst All-In-One Cooker

Purchased in March 2019 for $349.00.

Not HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy this machine

We have tried to use the cooker for casseroles, curries and the like
It cooks well but the reciopes are universally VERY runny
The BIGGEST issue is that very slow pressure release, often over 20 minutes to release pressure
It would be quicker to use a sauscepan.
I wish I could take the damn thing back, or poke a hole in it- its crap

Purchased in February 2019.

the 20+ minutes IS the quick release doofus
Your product is faultly

MichelleW
MichelleWIllawarra, NSW

unsure if I’m going to be happy

Purchased this recently, it has taken me days to figure out how to cook plain rice. The ‘so called’ manual is useless, no cooking instructions at all for basic foods like rice etc.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $349.00.

2hrs to cook 20min soup from book

Tried to cook the soup out the book it comes with took 1hr to come up to pressure and then 40min to de pressure so we could eat it. Also tried to cook rice had to put it on 3 times to get it cooked as you can't change the time on it. Will be taking it back and getting something else.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores.

Brian R
Brian RGippsland, VIC

Should have been tipped off by the brand name "Philips".

Absolutely the worst appliance we have ever bought. The seal is almost impossible to fit, which is something you need to do every time you use the appliance. And no I am not a numbty ... I can assemble IKEA furniture, and disassemble and reassemble complex mechanical devices... you would have to have rocks in your head to buy this appliance. Total waste of nee $300.

Unreliable

Have only used the pressure cooker twice and both times it would not build up any pressure.

Luckily I was able to still cook risotto when I used the pressure cooker for the first time. It just took much longer than it should.

Tonight I went to cook Barbacoa Beef and it was a disaster. Money now down the drain and no dinner.

Also, the first time I went to use it, I could not lock the lid. After a bit of research, I found that the seal had not been fitted properly and so I found out how to fit it via a YouTube video.

Will look to return it back to Harvey Norman as it is essentially useless. Cannot believe that a unit worth almost $300 does not work and has so many other bad reviews.

Joe
JoeMelbourne

Love this!!

Lety B.
Lety B.Sydney, NSW

We cannot open the pressure cooker to get the food

We have been using it for 3 months by now and almost always we had problems trying to opening it. In around 10 different occasions the cooker didn't unlock and we needed to switch it on and use the "add ingredient" button in order to open it.

Just now it's happening again but this time there is no way to open it. We have some food inside and we are trying to open it SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT. The food will be rotten by the moment we can manage to open it (if we are able to do it).

We will try to take it to the technical service today, but the food is going to be rotten.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Could be 5 stars but...

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Eli
Eli asked

I had issues with the locking mechanism. Phillips replace the cover where the rubber ring is now sealed permanently onto the cover and I can’t take out the rubber ring to wash. They say this is an upgraded version. Am puzzled as to how can an upgraded version compromise hygiene ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Eli, thank you for sharing your concern. We understand that hygiene is of utmost necessity when it comes to cooking. Here's a video that provides a step-by-step guide on how to clean the cover and rubber ring of your Multi Cooker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adrz8FUvNc8 - We hope this helps! Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach our colleagues directly at 1300 998 851 (Australia) or 0800 836 761 (New Zealand), from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

The Philips Australia Team

cornish1
cornish1

Hi
I have had the same problem. I am also concerned at how to clean this new version lid too.
Philips representatives: Please note this video link you attached is for the old version lid to clean. The new version does NOT allow for the gasket seal to be removed. It is actually riveted to the metal work. Pks advise. Thx

Ivy L
Ivy L

Hi, I've recently bought the same model as yours and I am having problem locking the lid. Any of you experience the same thing? Thanks

Corinne
Corinneasked

Hello, added a pork shoulder to the Philips pressure cooker today on the high slow cook setting but didn’t lock the lid till a few hours later. I didn’t open it or feel the sides but it would still have been safely cooking during the time before I locked the lid, right?

Jude Pachamuthu
Jude Pachamuthu

Not sure but I guess it would be

Hello, Corinne

Thank you for reaching out to us here. We're here to help out! It is important that that the lid is closed at all times when preparing food in the pressure cooker. Have you checked to see if the sealing ring is properly attached? You can determine this by checking if the floater is up or down. If the floater is down, please check the seal ring and reassemble it properly. The seal ring needs to be attached to the lower part of the floater from the inside of the lid. Also make sure that the lever is in the unlock position. Thereafter, close the lid and then lock the lever.
We hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to further assist you with your query via phone or WhatsApp. If you're in New Zealand you can call us on 0800 658 224 Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm or WhatsApp us on +61 435328251 (add number in your WhatsApp contacts) from Monday to Saturday: 09:00am – 09:00pm (chat only). If you're in Australia: 1300 363 391 Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST and Whatsapp is +61 435328251 Monday to Saturday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST (chat only).
Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Hungry
Hungryasked

I have the HD2145 all in one cooker and today it showed the error code E10 on the screen. There is no information in the manual to indicate what the fault may be so I called your team (advertised opening hours 7am to 7pm). I called at 2pm Western Australian time to get a message that it is closed. Very disappointed with this as is it is now the day before Good Friday so I assume that the earliest I am going to be able to get a response is next Tuesday. So I am without my main cooking source over the long weekend.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your question. We're sorry to hear that your All-In-One Multi-Cooker is showing the E10 error code and that you could not get a hold of our colleagues via phone. We can imagine that not being able to use your device is far from ideal. We kindly recommend you to contact our colleagues (again) at 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm EST) or to send them a message via WhatsApp +61 435 328 251 (Monday to Sunday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST), so they can see how they can be of assistance. We hope that the issue will soon be resolved. Wishing you a nice rest of the week.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategorySlow Cookers, Multi Cookers and Pressure Cookers