Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 (page 3 of 3)

2.0

Totally not user-friendly

Siew Kian C
Siew Kian CAU

Worst machine ever!

"Pressure up" never end! Wasting my time and food to retest again and again! Not counted yet I got hurt when forced to cancel, disassemble and reassemble the lid because of the never end "pressure up"! Also petrol to go and return to Bing Lee who refuse to make cash refund! This is the unit I got replaced for my first unit HD2178/72 got error E4 after 9 months used. I feel no confident with the machine but Bing Lee refuse to refund but only agree to replace it. Stuck here!!

Philips S.Philips

These should be recalled!

Pressure Cookers

Find out how Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 compares to other Pressure Cookers

MGG
MGGmelbourne

This product is a waste of time and money

I purchased this machine in January. I persevered in using it as having not used a pressure or slow cooker before I thought it was only a matter of getting used to the machine. However, no matter what I make, or what setting is used, nothing has produced a satisfactory result. Spare ribs pressure cooked as per the recipe book were stringy as was corned beef. Slow cooking resulted in uncooked vegetables and tough meat. After another failure tonight it has now been assigned to the rubbish bin.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
wolfrag3
wolfrag3Melbourne

One Cooker to Rule Them All

Philips S.Philips

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
EllenM
EllenMBrisbane

Fast, silent and safe cooking.

Dirty SanchezSydney, NSW

This product is crap. Do not buy

This is the 2nd one I have had in a couple of months and neither of them ever pressurised. I have wasted hundreds of dollars in food not to mention my time. Stay away from this crap. This deserves a zero star rating but you can't always get want you want can you, like a working pressure cooker from Philips. I also can see that Philips reply to all negative comments with standard replies that come from a pre written and approved list of crap replies. Well how about Philips pay me compensation for my out of pocket expenses??? What do you think about that Philips. Never again you have lost me for ever and everyone I speak to.

Dirty Sanchez

Another pre written and approved list of crap replies. Thanks for nothing Philips. I have returned the crap Philips item and have my money back now.

Ahmad Amin
Ahmad AminSingapore

Can't pressurise

Robbo
RobboWinchelsea

This is a replacement model and we're not happy

Our first all in one cooker not even 12 months old wouldn't build any pressure so we had a store warranty that allowed us to get a new one so we chose this upgrade but this one won't allow the quick pressure release and to be honest the natural pressure release takes add long as some of the settings very disappointing and it WILL be going back

Pressure Cookers

SkewPerth, WA

Problem with pressure and display

Nice looking unit

Problems on pressure cooking settings 1) takes at least 20 mins to start the countdown timer on the pressure settings AND 2) pressure display stays at 0 despite timer counting down so you have no idea if it’s reached the pressure in the preset

I called the philips hotline and they said to wait 30 mins for pressure to build and time to start - seems long. Not sure why the pressure display doesn’t show the pressure that has been set though !

Very frustrating

Skew

Thanks the Phillips team were prompt and helpful. Advised to return the unit. Thanks

Philips S.Philips

We are glad to know that you were helped out immediately. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you have a question in the future. Have a nice day!

evilselenaKallangur

Pressure issue

This is my second unit that I will be returning. It won't build any pressure, very disappointed. Rang Philips with the first unit Philips wouldn't help because I bought it from TVSN an not a store. No sense ringing them with this one. Have to try another brand, pity I like Philips.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Philips S.Philips

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve experienced.  We’ll send you a private message for your contact details. We’d like to get in touch and see if we can help you.

K Will
K WillBrisbane

Technical Issues - Not recommended

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jazzman
JazzmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cooking in a fraction of the time with a flavour boost.

I love this new model, it's very easy to use and understand.
So far it has cooked everything pretty good.
It does cook much quicker than a slow cooker and achieves the same results.
Cooks up to 70KPa. The auto functions seem just right.
The only criticism I have isn't with the appliance, it would be with the cookbook.
I would have like instructions on the simple things like pasta, rice, steak, fries, baked potato as examples. There are hints at how you cook rice (using the marks on the bowl) in the book, I just wish the instructions were clearer.
I must admit, the recipes are probably not ones I'll try but they do a good job showing the many ways this unit can be used.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Eli
Eli asked

I had issues with the locking mechanism. Phillips replace the cover where the rubber ring is now sealed permanently onto the cover and I can’t take out the rubber ring to wash. They say this is an upgraded version. Am puzzled as to how can an upgraded version compromise hygiene ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Eli, thank you for sharing your concern. We understand that hygiene is of utmost necessity when it comes to cooking. Here's a video that provides a step-by-step guide on how to clean the cover and rubber ring of your Multi Cooker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adrz8FUvNc8 - We hope this helps! Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach our colleagues directly at 1300 998 851 (Australia) or 0800 836 761 (New Zealand), from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

The Philips Australia Team

cornish1
cornish1

Hi
I have had the same problem. I am also concerned at how to clean this new version lid too.
Philips representatives: Please note this video link you attached is for the old version lid to clean. The new version does NOT allow for the gasket seal to be removed. It is actually riveted to the metal work. Pks advise. Thx

Ivy L
Ivy L

Hi, I've recently bought the same model as yours and I am having problem locking the lid. Any of you experience the same thing? Thanks

Corinne
Corinneasked

Hello, added a pork shoulder to the Philips pressure cooker today on the high slow cook setting but didn’t lock the lid till a few hours later. I didn’t open it or feel the sides but it would still have been safely cooking during the time before I locked the lid, right?

Jude Pachamuthu
Jude Pachamuthu

Not sure but I guess it would be

Hello, Corinne

Thank you for reaching out to us here. We're here to help out! It is important that that the lid is closed at all times when preparing food in the pressure cooker. Have you checked to see if the sealing ring is properly attached? You can determine this by checking if the floater is up or down. If the floater is down, please check the seal ring and reassemble it properly. The seal ring needs to be attached to the lower part of the floater from the inside of the lid. Also make sure that the lever is in the unlock position. Thereafter, close the lid and then lock the lever.
We hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to further assist you with your query via phone or WhatsApp. If you're in New Zealand you can call us on 0800 658 224 Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm or WhatsApp us on +61 435328251 (add number in your WhatsApp contacts) from Monday to Saturday: 09:00am – 09:00pm (chat only). If you're in Australia: 1300 363 391 Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST and Whatsapp is +61 435328251 Monday to Saturday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST (chat only).
Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Hungry
Hungryasked

I have the HD2145 all in one cooker and today it showed the error code E10 on the screen. There is no information in the manual to indicate what the fault may be so I called your team (advertised opening hours 7am to 7pm). I called at 2pm Western Australian time to get a message that it is closed. Very disappointed with this as is it is now the day before Good Friday so I assume that the earliest I am going to be able to get a response is next Tuesday. So I am without my main cooking source over the long weekend.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your question. We're sorry to hear that your All-In-One Multi-Cooker is showing the E10 error code and that you could not get a hold of our colleagues via phone. We can imagine that not being able to use your device is far from ideal. We kindly recommend you to contact our colleagues (again) at 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm EST) or to send them a message via WhatsApp +61 435 328 251 (Monday to Sunday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST), so they can see how they can be of assistance. We hope that the issue will soon be resolved. Wishing you a nice rest of the week.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategorySlow Cookers, Multi Cookers and Pressure Cookers