Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

• Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking
Alisha Canaris

Alisha CanarisSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's pretty good but I really hate the fact there is no quick pressure release.

The pressure cooker its self is really good, I love the maintain heat which lasts 12 hours compared to others only last 4 hours. I mainly use manual but the one thing I really hate about this pressure cooker is that you can't release the pressure quickly, it takes forever for the pressure to release. So in reality it may cook 6x faster but if you add up the time for it to pressurize and the time for it to cook then release the pressure it ends up being pretty much the same time as if you were to cook it on a stove for say a stew or vege's..etc

I'll end up buying another one and keep this one for maybe camping on power sites or in my camper trailer and get a crockpot.

Purchased in July 2020 for $360.00.

Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

Looking for Pressure Cookers?

Read the reviews for Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

Ad

Jude PachamuthuForde 2914, ACT

Worked well for 2 years

We loved it while it lasted. Exactly 2 years since we bought it, it stopped working. We also cooked rice but before it died, the rice started to be overcooked.

Luckily we bought product care and Harvey Norman gave us an option to get a replacement HD 2238-72. Apparently they ran out of this model.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $286.00.

brisdudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Lid will not open here is the answer!

Purchased in April 2019 for $289.00.

Pressure Cookers

Find out how Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 compares to other Pressure Cookers

MichelleW

MichelleWIllawarra, NSW

unsure if I’m going to be happy

Purchased this recently, it has taken me days to figure out how to cook plain rice. The ‘so called’ manual is useless, no cooking instructions at all for basic foods like rice etc.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for $349.00.

See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 reviews

Eli

Eli asked

I had issues with the locking mechanism. Phillips replace the cover where the rubber ring is now sealed permanently onto the cover and I can’t take out the rubber ring to wash. They say this is an upgraded version. Am puzzled as to how can an upgraded version compromise hygiene ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Eli, thank you for sharing your concern. We understand that hygiene is of utmost necessity when it comes to cooking. Here's a video that provides a step-by-step guide on how to clean the cover and rubber ring of your Multi Cooker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adrz8FUvNc8 - We hope this helps! Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach our colleagues directly at 1300 998 851 (Australia) or 0800 836 761 (New Zealand), from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

The Philips Australia Team

cornish1
cornish1

Hi
I have had the same problem. I am also concerned at how to clean this new version lid too.
Philips representatives: Please note this video link you attached is for the old version lid to clean. The new version does NOT allow for the gasket seal to be removed. It is actually riveted to the metal work. Pks advise. Thx

Ivy L
Ivy L

Hi, I've recently bought the same model as yours and I am having problem locking the lid. Any of you experience the same thing? Thanks

Corinne

Corinneasked

Hello, added a pork shoulder to the Philips pressure cooker today on the high slow cook setting but didn’t lock the lid till a few hours later. I didn’t open it or feel the sides but it would still have been safely cooking during the time before I locked the lid, right?

Jude Pachamuthu

Not sure but I guess it would be

Hello, Corinne

Thank you for reaching out to us here. We're here to help out! It is important that that the lid is closed at all times when preparing food in the pressure cooker. Have you checked to see if the sealing ring is properly attached? You can determine this by checking if the floater is up or down. If the floater is down, please check the seal ring and reassemble it properly. The seal ring needs to be attached to the lower part of the floater from the inside of the lid. Also make sure that the lever is in the unlock position. Thereafter, close the lid and then lock the lever.
We hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to further assist you with your query via phone or WhatsApp. If you're in New Zealand you can call us on 0800 658 224 Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm or WhatsApp us on +61 435328251 (add number in your WhatsApp contacts) from Monday to Saturday: 09:00am – 09:00pm (chat only). If you're in Australia: 1300 363 391 Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST and Whatsapp is +61 435328251 Monday to Saturday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST (chat only).
Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Hungry

Hungryasked

I have the HD2145 all in one cooker and today it showed the error code E10 on the screen. There is no information in the manual to indicate what the fault may be so I called your team (advertised opening hours 7am to 7pm). I called at 2pm Western Australian time to get a message that it is closed. Very disappointed with this as is it is now the day before Good Friday so I assume that the earliest I am going to be able to get a response is next Tuesday. So I am without my main cooking source over the long weekend.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your question. We're sorry to hear that your All-In-One Multi-Cooker is showing the E10 error code and that you could not get a hold of our colleagues via phone. We can imagine that not being able to use your device is far from ideal. We kindly recommend you to contact our colleagues (again) at 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm EST) or to send them a message via WhatsApp +61 435 328 251 (Monday to Sunday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST), so they can see how they can be of assistance. We hope that the issue will soon be resolved. Wishing you a nice rest of the week.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategorySlow Cookers, Multi Cookers and Pressure Cookers