Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72

• Steaming
  • Pressure Cooking
  • Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking

Underrated- best money I ever spent on a pot

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $349.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your kind words, Roseli. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your purchased, and we hope that the Multi-Cooker continues to deliver delicious meals! Cheers!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

Looking for Pressure Cookers?

Read the reviews for Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

Ad

Perfect cooker, reliable, it saved my life

Loved the high pressure function, we cook meat, stew beef with carrots, make tomato soup, you name it. The cooker is perfect for busy working families because meat could be done within half an hour, melting with nice texture, with the cooker, we don't even want to eat restaurants anymore. We had to eat high salt/oil restaurant food all the time because of our busy schedule and my reluctance/laziness to cook. The cooker is the best thing for "lazy" moms.

Purchased in February 2020 at Myer for $349.00.

Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Love it! Use it 3-4 times a week

Pressure Cookers

Find out how Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 compares to other Pressure Cookers

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great product to eat clean and healthy

Purchased in March 2018.

Joe

JoeMelbourne

Love this!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Philips S.Philips

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
wolfrag3

wolfrag3Melbourne

One Cooker to Rule Them All

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

Looking for Pressure Cookers?

Read the reviews for Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

Ad
EllenM

EllenMBrisbane

Fast, silent and safe cooking.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Jazzman

JazzmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cooking in a fraction of the time with a flavour boost.

I love this new model, it's very easy to use and understand.
So far it has cooked everything pretty good.
It does cook much quicker than a slow cooker and achieves the same results.
Cooks up to 70KPa. The auto functions seem just right.
The only criticism I have isn't with the appliance, it would be with the cookbook.
I would have like instructions on the simple things like pasta, rice, steak, fries, baked potato as examples. There are hints at how you cook rice (using the marks on the bowl) in the book, I just wish the instructions were clearer.
I must admit, the recipes are probably not ones I'll try but they do a good job showing the many ways this unit can be used.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 reviews

Eli

Eli asked

I had issues with the locking mechanism. Phillips replace the cover where the rubber ring is now sealed permanently onto the cover and I can’t take out the rubber ring to wash. They say this is an upgraded version. Am puzzled as to how can an upgraded version compromise hygiene ?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Eli, thank you for sharing your concern. We understand that hygiene is of utmost necessity when it comes to cooking. Here's a video that provides a step-by-step guide on how to clean the cover and rubber ring of your Multi Cooker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adrz8FUvNc8 - We hope this helps! Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach our colleagues directly at 1300 998 851 (Australia) or 0800 836 761 (New Zealand), from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. Hope to hear from you soon!

The Philips Australia Team

cornish1
cornish1

Hi
I have had the same problem. I am also concerned at how to clean this new version lid too.
Philips representatives: Please note this video link you attached is for the old version lid to clean. The new version does NOT allow for the gasket seal to be removed. It is actually riveted to the metal work. Pks advise. Thx

Ivy L
Ivy L

Hi, I've recently bought the same model as yours and I am having problem locking the lid. Any of you experience the same thing? Thanks

Corinne

Corinneasked

Hello, added a pork shoulder to the Philips pressure cooker today on the high slow cook setting but didn’t lock the lid till a few hours later. I didn’t open it or feel the sides but it would still have been safely cooking during the time before I locked the lid, right?

Jude Pachamuthu
Jude Pachamuthu

Not sure but I guess it would be

Hello, Corinne

Thank you for reaching out to us here. We're here to help out! It is important that that the lid is closed at all times when preparing food in the pressure cooker. Have you checked to see if the sealing ring is properly attached? You can determine this by checking if the floater is up or down. If the floater is down, please check the seal ring and reassemble it properly. The seal ring needs to be attached to the lower part of the floater from the inside of the lid. Also make sure that the lever is in the unlock position. Thereafter, close the lid and then lock the lever.
We hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to further assist you with your query via phone or WhatsApp. If you're in New Zealand you can call us on 0800 658 224 Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm or WhatsApp us on +61 435328251 (add number in your WhatsApp contacts) from Monday to Saturday: 09:00am – 09:00pm (chat only). If you're in Australia: 1300 363 391 Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST and Whatsapp is +61 435328251 Monday to Saturday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST (chat only).
Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Hungry

Hungryasked

I have the HD2145 all in one cooker and today it showed the error code E10 on the screen. There is no information in the manual to indicate what the fault may be so I called your team (advertised opening hours 7am to 7pm). I called at 2pm Western Australian time to get a message that it is closed. Very disappointed with this as is it is now the day before Good Friday so I assume that the earliest I am going to be able to get a response is next Tuesday. So I am without my main cooking source over the long weekend.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for your question. We're sorry to hear that your All-In-One Multi-Cooker is showing the E10 error code and that you could not get a hold of our colleagues via phone. We can imagine that not being able to use your device is far from ideal. We kindly recommend you to contact our colleagues (again) at 1300 363 391 (Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm EST) or to send them a message via WhatsApp +61 435 328 251 (Monday to Sunday: 07:00am – 07:00pm EST), so they can see how they can be of assistance. We hope that the issue will soon be resolved. Wishing you a nice rest of the week.

The Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Deluxe All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2145/72 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategorySlow Cookers, Multi Cookers and Pressure Cookers