Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Digital HD9643/17

Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Digital HD9643/17

MPN: HD9643/17

Wendy Farmer

Wendy FarmerGippsland, VIC

Great tool in the kitchen

I love my air fryer, 1 of the greatest tools in my kitchen. The airfyer is so convenient & much faster to cook with then starting the oven. I often also use it to finish off the roast vegetables.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $330.00.

Raghu

RaghuSydney, NSW

Expensive but worth the price

I purchased this during a sale in Myer. Although the Philips air fryer is expensive when compared to K-Mart, ALDI etc, I decided not to take any risks with the appliance for cooking food. I am happy with my purchase and the the Air fryer. Since purchase, I have used this product almost every day. Its fast and efficient than deep frying. Comes with 2 year warranty. The appliance is easy to clean. So far I have cooked chicken, french fries, fish and all of them came out better than what I expected.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Online Store for $300.00.

Patricia D

Patricia D

I love this machine.

I had a different air fryer which the non stick coating was coming off, so I replaced it with the philips and couldn’t be happier with its performance. Love it.

Purchased in August 2019.

ddreaming

ddreamingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product though a little small for accessories

Purchased in October 2018 at eBay.

Renae

RenaeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed My Life!

We use the airfryer most days, barely use the oven now.
Makes the best roast pork.
Hot chips - quick and easy
Pita Bread Pizza's in 6 minutes.
Reasonable easy to clean but super easy to use.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $330.00.

darrelsilva

darrelsilvaLaunceston, TAS

Must have appliance

Something we always postponed buying as we thought it was not a need. Had been so handy since day one. For day to quick meals this has turned out to be a hit- convenient and cheaper to use as an alternate to an electric oven. We are buying the second one for our daughter and son in law.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $265.00.

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific product we can't do without

This is a great product. Robust build and easy to use. Cleaning is simple and it's easy to keep clean. Fits well on the kitchen bench which helps our frequency of use. There are so many things you can cook with this unit, chips, pies, veggies and meat. Being able to stop start is great for multiple items needing various cook time. Overall a great product and a must have for the kitchen if you want fast clean low energy cost cooking

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store for $525.00.

Tam

TamCairns, Queensland

Very good

Purchased at Myer.

Sasha

SashaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent for one

Purchased at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $349.00.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Perfecto Producto

Purchased in April 2019.

Pensioner

PensionerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply magic

We love our Philips air fryer and use it most days. Fabulous for just the two of us. No need to use the large oven anymore for small quantities. Air fryer is super easy to use, clean and very economical to run......highly recommend and nothing negative to say.

Purchased in October 2018 at Costco QLD, North Lakes.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts with us. We're glad to hear about your positive experience with your Philips Airfryer. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any information about it.

Vicky

VickySydney, NSW

Excellent quality airfryer

Recently bought Philips airfryer to reduce our oil intake and for healthy cooking.
Was little skeptical regarding food quality of air fried food over conventional cooking methods but surprised with quality.

Its simple to use with no fuss and excellent food quality.

Price may be bit higher as compared to other brands but can get this product at discounted price with different offers.

Would recommend this product because of its build quality, simple usage and excellent cooking.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $299.00.

Reema

ReemaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never had an amazing Electrical product before

Life is much easier with this air fryer. Even stopped using oven for grilling and reheating, as the use of Philips Air fryer makes the food freshly cooked again. Can't expect to have anything better than this.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $350.00.

Kazz

KazzMelbourne

Used daily and hasn't skipped a beat

Researched before replacing our previous for months, this brand has proven a good investment of time and money.
Speedy way to cook foods, especially packaged foods.
Potato gems take about 16 minutes from start to finish - compared with 30-45 in the oven.
Easy to remove basket and casing for cleaning
The only improvement Phillips could make is to invent a coating that is easier to clean.
Being a teflon type coating, we don't like to scrub too hard, but some build up is proving tough to get rid of.
It is dishwasher safe which is brilliant.
The basket base can be removed for a more thorough clean.
Our last airfryer didn't have this option and it's been a welcome addition.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Pretty damn good!

I have had the product for approx 6 months. I don’t know how I managed to make quick meals on the go that is still reasonable healthy before this purchase. As a mum on the run with two kids the has been a life saver. Only down fall is it’s a pain to clean.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Dollie

DollieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Healthier option

Philips was my first air fryer. If you like fried food you will enjoy food cooked in the air fryer ... a better healthier option. I can enjoy my favourite food without feeling guilty. Fish,chips, pies, roast veggies, chicken, cakes the list is endless.

Purchased in March 2015 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $429.00.

Archana S.

Archana S.

Awesome product

This is the Best Buy for your buck. You can cook frozen items as well as vegetables in minutes. It’s a part of every day cooking for me. Just amazing!

Purchased in June 2019.

Mayo

Mayo

Healthy Cooking with this Air fryer

I was advised by my colleague to buy this air fryer and I am happy enough I did. It lessens the guilt of eating fried and fatty foods and takes out the mess of oil in a deep fry fan. Just be sure to buy the XXL if your aiming for family used. The only downside is that you need to purchase the griller separately.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $375.00.

Ann B.

Ann B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best air fryer

The food is great not dry still moist inside I have cooked steaks from frozen and they’ve turned out yummy it is so easy to clean put in dishwasher and it done

Purchased in April 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $399.00.

Vicki S.

Vicki S.Melbourne, Victoria

Quality airfryer

I originally wanted to try a Kmart cheapie air fryer but they were constantly out of stock so invested in the Phillips instead. It didn’t disappoint. It’s great quality...sturdy, easy to clean and large enough to cook decent amounts in. My only disappointment was the one time I tried to cook a pork belly in it...the smoke that poured out was so bad I had to open every door and window! I won’t be doing that again which is a shame as cooking pork belly was one of the main reasons I wanted an air fryer in the first place. This is a great air fryer that gets used fairly regularly in my kitchen.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Product is used: Monthly

See all Philips Premium Digital Airfryer reviews

Catherine R.

Catherine R.asked

I have a kambrook KAF200 model airfryer but cannot work out where the filter goes?

Jaz

Jazasked

Hello
Do any of their products bake cakes, bread and also cook roasts etc. Many thanks. Happy Easter Jaz
in Sydney.

[email removed]

Philips S.Philips

Hi, Jaz. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here with your question. It's definitely possible to bake cake/bread in an Airfryer and cook wonderful roasts. For a full range of Airfryer recipes, you can visit our "Airfryer app" called NutriU. Alternatively, feel free to visit our website, filled with delicious Airfryer recipes: https://bit.ly/2Ku4taP. Hopefully this helps. Should you have further questions about your Airfryer, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again on of our social media channels like Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) where we're available 24/7. Alternatively, you could reach out to us by phone (AU 1300 363 391).

Kind regards,

Mel Dyer

Mel Dyerasked

I'm keen to get your air fryer based on recommendation of friends and also the product reviews. My concern is that it appears to be made from plastic and I would think that it must be toxic when heated ? Also I don't like using non stick coatings for health concerns either - is there a pan available that's not non stick ? Many thanks Mel

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Mel. Thanks for asking. We kindly advise you to contact our colleagues here https://www.philips.com.au/content/B2C/en_AU/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA for further assistance.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryAir Fryers