Philips Digital Turbostar HD9643/17

Philips Digital Turbostar HD9643/17

MPN: HD9643/17

Great product

Great little air fryer. Cooks veggies quickly and without oil making it healthier than how i bake in the oven. reasonable price and quality compared to other products and easy to use.

Purchased .

Best present I got!

I got given this airy fryer for Xmas and was a little skeptical about them. Was I wrong made scotch fillet steaks in them with roasted veggies and it was produced moist better then what i would ever have imagined.
I’ve cooked a pork knuckle, veggies, steaks sausages and they have all turned out well, without the wait!
So easy to clean!!! Great investment!!!

Purchased at Bing Lee.

Product is used: Several times a week

Amazing

absolutely amazing i use this every day & it saves me so much time when i get in from work & i never need to use oil &i still get the great taste from the foods better to marinade items over night.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $399.00.

Product is used: Daily

My perfect kitchen appliance

I am using the airfryer for more than a year and just loving my life . From fries to grilling, it does everything. It is big, so can accomodate good quantity.
Perfect power rating and really yummy and tasty food. Now i use my big oven rarely unless too much food needs to be fried or baked.
It is a really perfect appliance for everyday use.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Olive! :) We hope you can use the product for years to come on a daily basis. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great and easy to use

the Phillips digital air fryer is a great product, you can cook almost everything in it from roast pork to muffins.
love the way you can see how healthy it is making your food by all the oil it takes out of your food and leave in the tray below. It is very easy to use with only a few steps to get the perfect food

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Emma, awesome to hear the Airfryer is so much to your liking. Thanks for taking the effort to write this 5-star review. Happy frying!

Best kitchen appliance - Easy to use

The food always come out so crispy and still juicy as needed. We cook wedges, potato gems, meat balls, chicken schnitzel and many more .the cleaning process is really nice and easy. Couldn't be happier with out air fryer and can't see yourself going back to deep frying our food. Should have brought long time back..!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Raj, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the Philips Airfryer. We're so happy you've already found great foods to cook in the Airfyrer. Here is a link to a some more delicious recipes: https://www.philips.com.au/c-m-ho/airfryer/recipes. Happy frying! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

My Air Fryer paid for itself!

It is well worth the money. Makes the crispiest chicken wings without having to use breading. Makes meat so succulent and juicy on the inside. I have even used it to heat my muffin so it's crunchy on the outside and soft, fluffy and buttery on the inside. Also for my lazy people, it is sooo easy to clean up.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to share this here with us. Hmm, the things you've cooked in your AirFryer make us getting quite hungry here at the office. We're happy to see you love your AirFryer, and we hope you'll cook up many more tasty meals. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

I like how it cooks with no oil and less mess

I research and research for all the air fryers, but at the end of the day, I didn't want to "you get for what you pay for" so I decide on this and I'm so glad I did! I've have use this almost everyday and it's working like a champ! I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi there. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with the Airfryer here. It's great to hear it has been working like a champ daily! Perhaps you were already aware of its existence, but just in case we'd like to share the following page with you: https://bit.ly/2HnoPEF. You can find all kinds of recipes from fans and videos to get inspired for you next meal. Enjoy! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Best kitchen appliance ever.

Got this as a gift for my mom, and she could not love it more. She uses it almost daily. She has made wings, fish, fries, and much more. Super quick in cooking food, super easy to clean, and so so so so easy to use. Best kitchen appliance ever.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi there. How nice of you that you gifted your mom an Airfryer! It's very much appreciated that you have shared her experience with it on her behalf here as well. We are delighted to hear it has been a successful addition to your moms kitchen appliances. If there is every anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us: https://bit.ly/2wukcTf. :-) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Best Purchase

We love our air fryer. Super fast and easy to use. I like knowing I'm not filling my family with grease but we can still enjoy a nice crunchy flavor. It is fairy loud when running but not so much to prevent us from using it. Everything great so far...Great build quality.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi there. Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts on the Airfryer here. It's great to hear you've found it to be a good alternative as to frying. If your Airfryer does tend to get really loud, please feel free to get in contact with us to have it checked. We'll gladly make sure everything is working okay for you. :-) You can find our contact details on the following page: https://bit.ly/2wukcTf. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Eating healthier

Easy to use, with convenient reminders right on top of the unit.easy to clean; comes apart easily for thorough cleaning, unlike many earlier air fryers. Heats up quickly.FOOD IS DELICIOUS. some of the best fried chicken I have tasted in a while. French fries were delicious as well. Lots of potential for some really great meals here!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hi Elijah, great to hear you're so pleased with the AirFryer. Thanks so much for sharing this and enjoy all your low-fat meals! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

I'm in love with my air fryer.

Used once, for chicken little (pun) legs off the wing cut. Nice crispy crust without breading or oil. Moist meat, no shrinkage. I felt like I was losing weight even as I enjoyed the meal. My kids ate it all and asked for more, which I could provide in 20 minutes. Wish I had ordered this sooner. The price is more than even some well-known brands, but I trusted the reviews and ordered this Phillips fryer. Sturdy and easy to use. I'm happy with the large basket and can't wait to use all the accessories that I ordered separately.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Hi Flynn, thank you for your positive review! We are always happy to hear such nice feedback from our customers, especially when the children love it too. Do not hesitate to let us know about your experience with the other accessories as well. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Wonderful

I’m very satisfied with this appliance. It’s just like magic! I can’t believe that the food comes out crispy & brown like being fried in oil! And the taste is amazing without the oil taking over the taste of the food. I highly recommend this product.
I don’t have a receipt as I bought it on-line.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi Vikki, awesome to hear you are happy with your magic AirFryer! Thanks so much for writing down your experiences. Your description is exactly what we were aiming for. :-) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

great for everything

this is perfect fro any food product you need in the oven but use this instead as its just so very efficient and makes the food taste the best i have ever tasted without all the oil and nasty surprises we dont need in our diet. food is best in this air fryer

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Hi there, Nathan, That's a great compliment! Good to hear the Airfryer contributes to your health. :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia team

Love it and use it a lot!

I use this product a lot! I use it to reheat frozen snacks as well. I broke the handle within 3 days of using the product because it fell on the floor. I contacted Philips and they sent me a replacement. The handle they sent isn't black but I didn't care because as long as it works well, I'm happy. I don't use my toaster over to reheat any frozen snacks any more since my fryer does a much better job and faster. So far, I have fry a whole fish, and tofu. All turned out well!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Hello Sara, Thank you for sharing your positive feedback here with us! We are happy to know that you like our AirFryer this much. Feel free to reach out to our team whenever you have questions in the future. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Clean Fat Free Frying

My Phillips Turborstar Air Fryer is my favorite cooking appliance with a larger capacity than original model delivering fast and healthy results all way delivers crisp succulent food its so easy to use set cooking dial ,temperature and timer and start,its so versatile l can fry chips crumbed fish grill salmon fillets ,steak's.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi Lisa, Thanks for letting us know about your favorite kitchen help; the Airfryer! We're happy to hear it has helped you create some tasty, quick and healthy meals. It sure sounds very tasty! :) Happy frying, and all the best to you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Really great

This the second Phillips air fryer we have purchased and we find that they a one of the best kitchen items we have purchased and we use them every day. As we are retired we find that they cook really healthy food in a short time. We also save on power cost as you do not need to preheat as with a conventional oven.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hey there, Charles, Thanks for letting us know how much you love your Airfryer. :) We're happy to hear it has provided you with healthy and easy to cook meals. We appreciate you've taken the time to share this here with us, and we hope you'll enjoy plenty more tasty dishes. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Throw out the fat fryer and here's the healthy air fryer

We've gone away with and throw out the old fat fryer and bought the Philips turbostar which has turned out to be a super much healthy way of frying chips but also takes it to the next level with a fancy digital screen and timer along with adjustable temperature and timer.
The food out of this is just divine!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Hi Kat, We appreciate you sharing this with us. We're glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. Happy frying. :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

So easy to use

I recently purchased this to try to cut down on oil in cooking and am very happy with the results so far. The first thing we tried was homemade chips, which we usually do in the oven anyway but they came out beautifully in the airfryer with a lot less oil. So far I've cooked, chops, sausages and even churros (choux pastry) and everything has come out a lot better than expected.

The one issue I've had is getting the tray accessory to fit, I'm still waiting for Philips to write back about that, but otherwise I'd say it's been well worth getting the airfryer itself and I can see us using it a lot.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hey Melonyc, it's beautiful to hear that your chips turned out great. But even more beautiful that it didn't stop there! Glad to hear you're quite the versatile cook with this Airfryer. We can see that you've had contact with us before, it'd be great if we could look into that again. Could you tell us where you've been in touch with us? You're always welcome to send us a message on @PhilipsCare (Twitter) or on Facebook. Besides that you could reach us on 1300 363 391 (AU) and 0800 658 224 (NZ). Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Thanks Philips!

Been using this air fryer everyday since new. Fast & convenient and no need for oil. Very quiet and saves on gas/electricity bills. Bought from The Good Guys and got a $50 cash back offer which Philips paid pretty much the next day after I applied for it. Great work Phillips!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hi David. Thanks for leaving your feedback here. We're glad to hear you are enjoying the convenience of it as that's what we were aiming for! It's good to know the $50 cashback worked perfectly too. We hope you enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for writing us. Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team

I'm keen to get your air fryer based on recommendation of friends and also the product reviews. My concern is that it appears to be made from plastic and I would think that it must be toxic when heated ? Also I don't like using non stick coatings for health concerns either - is there a pan available that's not non stick ? Many thanks Mel
Hi there, Mel. Thanks for asking. We kindly advise you to contact our colleagues here https://www.philips.com.au/content/B2C/en_AU/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=HOUSEHOLD_PRODUCTS_GR%2BCOOKING_CA for further assistance. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Does it come in different sizes? Would it be a good size for a family of 3 or 4 people ?
Hi Bernie. Thank you for your interest in our Airfryer. This particular model is capable of preparing 800 grams of fries at once. We do have an XL model available that holds 1.2 kg, and an XXL that holds 1.4 kg. You can find all available models on the following page, the XL and XXL are listed at the bottom in case you're interested: https://bit.ly/2McvqRF. We hope that helps! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

I have recently purchased this Turbostar Air fryer and intended to buy the baking accessory but now wonder if it fits the HD9643/17?
Hi, Faye. Could you let us know if this is the baking accessory that you are referring to: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HD9940_00/airfryer-grill-pan-accessory. If so, it is suitable for your AirFryer. We hope this answers your question. If it doesn't feel free to reach back out to us here again. Alternatively, you could reach out to us on one of our social media channels (24/7), or give us a call on one of the following numbers: AU 1300 363 391 NZ 0800 658 224 Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Digital Turbostar HD9643/17