Philips DTB297/10

Philips DTB297/10 Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Jorsher

Jorsherasked

How do i set tuner for alarm so it works. I have selected tuner as source for alarm but no volume comes out when alarm is triggered and yes i have the volume set to 15.

Hi there,

Thank you for the question! We'd like to check this with our designated team to give you a precise answer - could you please give our colleagues a call at 08 8338 5540 (Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST), or contact us on social media (Facebook or Twitter @PhilipsCare), so we can help you further? Thank you!

Paul W

Paul Wasked

Hi My dock has stopped charging the phones that are plugged into it, what can be done about this?

Philips S.Philips

That's strange, Paul! Would you mind reaching out to us by phone? Then we can look for solutions. If you're in Australia, kindly call us on 1300 850 633. For New Zealand, you can reach out to 0800 639 953.

Brillo

Brilloasked

Help! I need a replacement AC/DC switching adaptor for this unit. Please advise how I can obtain one? Anthony

clubgus
clubgus

Gday Anthony a wise word on this device I tried to get similar thing replaced as the led of the clock Is weak it was told to me by the repair man that this device is unrepairable so till this day it’s still working but with weak led display it seems to me buyer beaware of these alarm clock docking stations they are what they are rubbish I replaced with a iHome alarm and IPhone docking station from Amazon America, Novotel hotels use these fine docks in their hotel rooms very reliable.

PHIL Atkins

PHIL Atkinsasked

Hi
I have no timed ate Etc displayed on screen unless I push and hold the large middle button Brightness for about 2 seconds then the screen comes to life for about 5 seconds then goes blank again I have gone over instructions and searched the net
Could you please tell me how to get the display back permanently?
Phil

Hello Phil,

Thanks for reaching out. We have discussed this with our product specialists and they informed us that the unit may be in stand by or power saving mode. Try pressing the on/off button to switch the unit to stand by mode. The time and date should appear on the display panel.

nikide

nikideasked

I have one of these and now have a different iPhone to charge.Is there something that can be changed with the dock system so I can still use this as well as charge my phone please?

Philips S.Philips

Hello nikide, thank you for your question! The DTB297/10 should come with a lightning connector, so it will support the iPhone 5, 5s, 5c and 6 and 6s as well. If you can’t find the adapter or can’t seem to get it to work we would recommend getting in touch with us through telephone. You can reach out to us on this number: 1300 850 633

Ellie Bear

Ellie Bearasked

I have problems with the radio changing the channel by itself? Why does it continually do this?

Philips S.Philips

Hello Ellie. That's odd. We are not quite familiar with this issue, but it sounds like the preset stations haven’t been tuned correctly. We suggest to retune the stations and start from scratch!

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives