Philips DTB297/10

3.3

clubgusSouth East Queensland, QLD

its ok for 1 Year or so but failure will begin after the warranty ends

Philips S.Philips

Great sound, looks great BUT....

Jorsher

Jorsherasked

How do i set tuner for alarm so it works. I have selected tuner as source for alarm but no volume comes out when alarm is triggered and yes i have the volume set to 15.

Hi there,

Thank you for the question! We'd like to check this with our designated team to give you a precise answer - could you please give our colleagues a call at 08 8338 5540 (Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST), or contact us on social media (Facebook or Twitter @PhilipsCare), so we can help you further? Thank you!

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Paul W

Paul Wasked

Hi My dock has stopped charging the phones that are plugged into it, what can be done about this?

Philips S.Philips

That's strange, Paul! Would you mind reaching out to us by phone? Then we can look for solutions. If you're in Australia, kindly call us on 1300 850 633. For New Zealand, you can reach out to 0800 639 953.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Brillo

Brilloasked

Help! I need a replacement AC/DC switching adaptor for this unit. Please advise how I can obtain one? Anthony

clubgus

Gday Anthony a wise word on this device I tried to get similar thing replaced as the led of the clock Is weak it was told to me by the repair man that this device is unrepairable so till this day it’s still working but with weak led display it seems to me buyer beaware of these alarm clock docking stations they are what they are rubbish I replaced with a iHome alarm and IPhone docking station from Amazon America, Novotel hotels use these fine docks in their hotel rooms very reliable.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryDocks