Philips EasySpeed Steam GC1021/40

Philips EasySpeed Steam GC1021/40

Laurie

LaurieSouth Morang

Good!

Have had this for 12 months now, works well. Have had no leaks or problems with it, despite dropping it once or twice. It gets all of our clothes flat.

Purchased in April 2018.

Philips S.Philips

That's great to hear, Laurie! We're glad that the device is still working properly. We wouldn't recommend dropping it, though. ;-) Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Eddie J

Eddie JSydney, NSW

perfect

WOW this Iron exceeded all my expectations . heats very fast does not stick, and very light to be used. not huge in size and can be stored easily anywhere. make sure you place some vinegar with the water and run it till empty from time to time to avoid blockage

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Savage

SavageVictoria, Australia

Perfect iron

I foolishly bought a cheaper brand than this and it was a waste of money. For one thing, it was too light weight so had to press down much harder. This iron has good weight in it, though that may be an issue for older people? It has had a lot of use with me and never let me down.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Mel

MelSydney

Love the Easy Steam, makes my ironing really easy

I love my new Easy Steam, the steam is very consistent, and made my iron glide over the wrinkles on my clothes and makes the iron very enjoyable to use. I love how it feels so light in my hands and very ergonomically made, it is gentle on clothes and I always make sure that I have the correct temperature suitable for the type of clothes that I iron.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Rebecca

RebeccaGeelong

Cheap an easy to use!

All you need to do is simply fill the water tank, plug in the power and off the way you go to iron the peace of clothing you want to remove creses from your clothing. Can't believe the other reviews here as it dose a super good job on the first time. The only issue I've had is a short lead

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Philips S.Philips

Glad to hear you find it so easy to use! It has definitely been our goal to make a task like iron just simple and effective. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

TA2

TA2Gold Coast

A good iron

A basic safe and reliable iron. Works for me well, does what it supposed to. I would recommend it for anyone. Heats up very quickly and steam option works well. Haven't had any issues with it so far, I don't use it daily but it's good for occasional ironing of shirts, dresses etc.

Date PurchasedNov 2017