Philips EasySpeed Steam GC2042/40

Philips EasySpeed Steam GC2042/40

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Product is used:
    • Occasionally (1)
  • Safety

Duong Tran

Duong Tran

This is good

It works really well with different types of fabric, such as woollen, silk and cotton
Yes, it's very smooth and easy to use
I usually use that function to keep my clothes wet when I am flattening them.

Purchased in May 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

Safety
Product is used: Occasionally
Clothing Material Cotton

Good iron but short cord

This iron maintains its heat and has worked well on different settings. I’m keen to see how effective the calc clean function works.
My only complaint is that the cord is considerably shorter than our last Philips iron. We have had to add an extension cord just to have enough length to move comfortably along the ironing board.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jerrie

JerriePort Adelaide, SA

Dose ok job on cloths

Just moved out from parents and had to buy an iron for myself to do for job interviews. I almost burnt myself as it heats up soon as it's turned on so there needs to be a warrning on the box or iron. The steam is at best ok and dosent help that much

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
janine

janineSydney

Works well for me

I am happy with the iron and I do most of the ironing at home, it glides on the fabrics and the steam makes everything wrinkle free fast. My husband, on the other hand, does not like the iron and says that it is not heavy enough for him, I like the iron it is light and easy to use.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the review, Janine. Glad to hear you like the EasySpeed it's mobility and quick edge! We're sure your husband will get used to it as well eventually.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

HiThere

HiThereCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Great iron, no downsides so far

This is a review of the Philips EasySpeed Plus Steam Iron Ceramic Soleplate 100g Boost 2100W GC2042/40. Given the price, this iron is unbeatable value for money. I have been using it since December 2017 and haven't had any concerns.

The iron heats up very quickly. Temperature control is accurately set by the dial knob. The steam is powerful and the iron slides over the clothes smoothly. I use it on a weekly basis to iron business shirts.

So far it is safe and reliable. I would recommend this to anyone.

Date PurchasedDec 2017